Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

help?
  i 'unno...POLL! :P
View Results

Fux this account

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 1:30 pm
...how to boost low self-esteem....know what you like....be happy liking what you like.....feel pity for all how attempt to mock you because you like what you like and they can't change that....fell pity for them because you're happy with what you like. They don't know you're joy, so they try to push you down to make themselves feel better. Listen to them....and laugh...for they know not of what they speak. They know not to whom they speak.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 3:43 pm
Hah.. I am supposidly an intimidating person.. So I really don't get too much crap. Its mainly people begging me not to hurt them.

For low self esteem? Think on it. Does their opinion really matter to you? They are likely self centered people who will never make it out of your town/city and will sit and rot for the rest of their lives.

I can't really say I've ever cared about what people said to me. I have an air of indiference.. Nothing people say bothers me unless its insulting a friend of mine.  

Choklit Teddi

450 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Conventioneer 300

littlewonder

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 1:49 pm
I usually try not to let it get to me, and usually it doesn't. But there have been times when they have. When that happens, I find myself dwelling on it a lot. Usually when that happens, I end up feeling worse. So I try to forget. But it's damn hard. The whole 'screw the world' thing doesn't work for me, either. Cursing the world doesn't solve anything, it often keeps me in the same negative thoughts.

My special low confidence phrase is, "I'm pathetic". It's more own opinion of myself than others', but they probably do play some sort of role somewhere along the line. I'm just not happy with myself, and I'm probably gonna carry a part of that with me the rest of my life, even if my attitude eventually makes a full recovery and I become normal as far as that issue goes. I'm quite ashamed about letting people get to me, and was in denial about it for quite a while. Still couldn't probably say it aloud to someone who right with me at the time.

*sigh*...I hate me...  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 5:58 pm
Hun, you remind me of how I was.I totally, understand no confidence and low self-esteem.

but you can overcome these barriers...

First, you should always look as good as possible. (You don't have to change you're style to do this). Looking good is feeling good and feeling good is a big part of confidence. Second Know that people love and care about you. As long as they have your back it doesn't matter what anybody else thinks. Third, tell yourself that you rock, and truly mean it. That sounds stupid but it suprisingly works. Fourth, try daily affirmations. Look in the mirror and tell yourself that you are confident and strong. At first this may be hard to do and seem very awkard but after a while it won't be difficult at all. Finally, use your feelings to empower yourself. For instance, you might say "I will stand strong and confident because I don't want to feel horrible and meek ever again.

Hope that helps...It's what I did to get over my low-self esteem.

Feel better hun.

Laharl Part Deux

Where the 3 Rivers Meet

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 10:59 am
One of the things my teacher told me was that I was extremely confident, but I don't necessarily see that as true. I always seem to be berating myself when no one's around. I curse my stupidity and my looks and all that. But I know that if someone believes that I have great confidence and self assurance that I can go on.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 1:34 pm
i know how you feel  

Maggot4life91

~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out