Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sims Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for all things Sims created by Maxis/EA. 

Tags: simulation, god games, story telling, custom, Sims 

Reply The Sims Guild
SIMS DOWNLOAD SITES - Featuring over 40 sites! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Thanks!
  Wow these are amazing, thanks!
  o.O gold!
View Results

goddess_oraorchid

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 1:41 pm
How safe are these?

I can't download them without my older Bro's permission because the comp wiz in my family and he wants to know. I need mesh's so I can make a perfect sim of my rp charries and a perfect version of a town from a game  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 5:12 am
goddess_oraorchid
How safe are these?

I can't download them without my older Bro's permission because the comp wiz in my family and he wants to know. I need mesh's so I can make a perfect sim of my rp charries and a perfect version of a town from a game

These are perfectly fine, as far as I know.
Ive never had ANY problems with stuff I've downloaded from these sites.

Greenzally

`R a i n b o w

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 6:35 pm
[User Image]

i really wanna know where i can find the maxis nightlife bowling outfits- but for children. it makes me angry that there is none when i wanna take the family out for bowling /:

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 5:31 pm
As far as I'm aware (and there's a large chance I could be wrong) nobody has made child versions yet. You could always try making them yourself in Bodyshop.  

Menaceman

Tricky Hoarder

11,450 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Rebuilder 100

lilyukina32784

3,150 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 7:08 pm
i found good clothes at the styling sims place thanks greenzally you rock  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 5:21 am
XM Sims

Awesome hair and clothing.  

Sini X

6,500 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100

Chikiya

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 5:18 am
How do you use downloads? I've tried downloading stuff before but I don't know how to use them in the game.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 8:29 am
Sini X
XM Sims

Awesome hair and clothing.

ZOMG HOW CAN XM SIMS NOT BE ON THE LIST?!

I swear it's there surprised

Greenzally

Greenzally

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 8:32 am
Chikiya
How do you use downloads? I've tried downloading stuff before but I don't know how to use them in the game.

For custom content to work in the game it HAS to be in .package format.
You then place these files into EA Games > The Sims 2 > Downloads

If the files are in winzip format for example, you need a program like winzip or winrar to extract the files and put them into your Downloads folder.

Stuff that you download off Mod the Sims 2 can be placed automatically into the correct folder by using the Q-Xpress installer, which you can download from the site. whee

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 9:51 am
Greenzally
Chikiya

For custom content to work in the game it HAS to be in .package format.
You then place these files into EA Games > The Sims 2 > Downloads

If the files are in winzip format for example, you need a program like winzip or winrar to extract the files and put them into your Downloads folder.

Stuff that you download off Mod the Sims 2 can be placed automatically into the correct folder by using the Q-Xpress installer, which you can download from the site. whee
Thanks, I will try that, I think it was that they're in the wrong file format.  

Chikiya

Korasan_gold_dash

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 6:46 pm
would these damiage my game or slow down my computer or viruses or anything, will my parents be able to tell i've downloaded it?  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 1:19 am
Korasan
would these damiage my game or slow down my computer or viruses or anything, will my parents be able to tell i've downloaded it?

Naaaah.

They're usually small files in the format .package.
You simply place those files into your EA GAMES>THE SIMS 2>DOWNLOADS folder smile

The chance of you getting a virus is.. I'd say pretty much nothing. Its unheard of 3nodding

Greenzally

Evil Murklins
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 4:29 pm
Simsquirts has adorable toddler and kid stuff.  
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 12:45 pm
I was looking through the sites and they are all wonderful, I'd just like to make a brief mention of some of my favorite sources which have served me well and haven't yet been mentioned. If you are as clothes, hair, and fashion-obsessed as I am, you'll get a kick out of these sites.

All About Style -- beautiful themed outfits with meshes included, including a variety of lovely Victorian clothing and classic 20s-70s clothes and much more; I highly recommend them. It's also free!

Liana Sims 2 Great source for trendy clothing and drop-dead gorgeous fashions.

Peggy Sims 2 -- a paysite with gorgeous downloads (good hair) but also hosts a variety of equally good quality free downloads (the hair!) in the free area which I've posted.

I found out about two of these sites from Kristine (AKA Charis), the creator of the Sims 2 series Vanity High, on Youtube.  

Princess Harmonia

The Sims Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces