Nintendo Revolution Controllers Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Smithium

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2005 7:55 am
nintendofanboy
i better get a job soon. of course, i have alot of cube games to get too. RE4 for instance.

RE4 is a definate MUST to get! Although I've only played about an hour of it, I got it recently and it is DAMN good!

As for the REVOLUTION boy, you should sell your legs if you have to!  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2005 6:28 pm
whee Please... Nobody sell your legs for the Revolution xp I don't want to be sued gonk  

Edymion
Captain

Smithium

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2005 9:14 pm
Edymion
whee Please... Nobody sell your legs for the Revolution xp I don't want to be sued gonk

With the revolution here... nobody will need their legs, OR lawyers!  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 11:06 pm
for the controler, im thinking a touch screen based face with the look of the GC controller...thin k about it, the face coudl light up with the logo of the game your playing (maybe screen shot) and have the buttons labeled...like for zelda games, if u look down at your controller it would have the pictures of the items on the buttons (as well as the display on the screen, maybe)  

Glass Dominion

CirePrahs

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2005 1:16 pm
pirate To accomplish what Nintendo has said this controller will, a gaming concept so amazing, so innovative, the likes of which has ever been seen before will need to be introduced.
Quite seriously, I think this is gonna be to so completely out of box that we can only begin imagine what kind of new technology the Revolution will use in it's controllers ninja eek  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2005 3:30 pm
whee We'll know in about two or three months.  

Edymion
Captain

nintendofanboy

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2005 5:48 pm
in refrence to the touch controllers: imagine how much that will cost. it would cost at least as much as a wavebird. of course it might allready cost that much if they are wireless. but nintendo would never do that would they? mymy. this will be interesting.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2005 7:33 pm
well if you have notice nintendo tries to keep there prices low.
Or is it just me...  

The Insane Swordsman

Edymion
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2005 7:49 pm
A touchscreen isn't very cost effective whee The wireless controlers, for all systems, are going to cost around $30. If the rumors about the Revolution controllers are true, we're talking about $80 controllers. That includes a $20 - $30 battery!  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2005 8:43 pm
No buttons is insane. There's no way they're making a touch controller. Be reasonable. I think they're going to make a controller similar to gamecube but with a few extra buttons that are easy to push. These buttons will be customizable so when you play old games, you can change those buttons to whichever one you want them to function as when you play the game, so it will feel similar to that game's console's controller. I hope that made some sense. sweatdrop  

Herr Schroeder

Glass Dominion

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2005 11:07 pm
maybe it will be an rubixcube(sp?) and you twist and turn it for diffrent configurations. one face will have ab another ab xy and such and oyu can turn it for what you need..(highly doubtful but...)  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2005 11:30 pm
xd Interesting. Doubtful, but interesting.  

Edymion
Captain

CirePrahs

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2005 3:16 pm
surprised It has been reavealed in the latest NP that the Revolution controler will be reavealed before the end of 2005.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2005 11:46 pm
CirePrahs
surprised It has been reavealed in the latest NP that the Revolution controler will be reavealed before the end of 2005.

Haha. You like that word don't you? Plus you spelled it wrong twice. Revealed.  

Herr Schroeder

nintendofanboy

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2005 8:00 pm
SteelyIII
CirePrahs

Haha. You like that word don't you? Plus you spelled it wrong twice. Revealed.
hey, this aint the webster chat room.  
Wii Center

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces