Welcome to Gaia! ::

GGN Moderators' Guild - NOW OPEN

Back to Guilds

We are a guild of Captains, Vice Captains, and Crew helping out those of similar rank in need and working with developers to improve guilds. 

Tags: Captain, Vice Captain, Crew 

Reply Resources & Discussion
Ever been flamed for banning someone? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

._.

View Results

Duncan_the_Soulknight

5,050 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 11:41 am
Luckily, I've never had to ban anyone yet. Unless I stumbled upon a really obvious situation, I probably wouldn't know what to do either.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 12:08 pm
Been Flamed.
I warned them.
They keep on flaming.
I report.
Then they got permanently banned from Gaia.  

Epileptic Eclipse

Pheregames

Desirable Streaker

14,600 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Threadmaster 200
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 1:29 pm
Nope, I've only had to ban somebody beacuse they "Accedntly" Sold me piece of artwork not by them. She had no idea I was a mod. She PMed it to me, and Even Quoted AND commented about it like 5 times, untill she fessed up. xd  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 1:44 pm
-[User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. domokun User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.]-

User Image

I havn't had to ban anyone yet. Everyone in the guilds I mod in has so far followed the rules. surprised

-[[Yreka!]]-

-Kira-Kohanamaru-

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 1:53 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. There is no life without love User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

We reciently did a wipe of the guild.
Anyone who had less than 10 posts in the guild were to be removed from the guild.

We sent out warning messages like a month in advance.
[ I'm prettymuch the only mod who actually updates and such.. sweatdrop ]
So out of 200+ people who were relieved from the guild 1 PMed me.

That dude threw a hissy fit o0'
In the banning statement I said that it wasn't my decision,
it was the decision of the guild owner and to contact him if there were any questions or concerns, blah, blah, blah.

So this guy just kept accusing me of being 'an unfair b***h' for like a week until I got fed up with it and blocked him.
stare

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. But it's not love if not true User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 5:46 pm
Being as I have been a vice captain in a total of 7 guilds and I own a guild myself lets see....... yep once by a user known as Metric Wizard and Emotional Cyanide they both are just a few of the many that have felt the need to display their immaturity. Emotional Cyanide and another member whos username I cant find teamed up and cussed out me and and another member of the crew while the guild captain was on vacation. They didnt count on me being online when they first started in with the crew member when I showed up they started saying I dare you to ban hammer me do it you ***. So I ban hammered them mrgreen  

Lucifer H. Marik

moronic_badger

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 5:50 pm
I havent had to ban anyone yet because most of the guilds I MOD at have people that follow the rules then theres Team B which is very leniant on rules and people can do whatever they want  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 5:58 pm
Well, i banned this one girl for breaking the guild rules and she pm'ed me this:

[MOD]Yunii
You have been suspected of hacking multiple accounts on Gaia

We have received a few reports of you hacking accounts on Gaia. In order to avoid an immediate ban, we require your password to check your trade history. If you take longer then FIVE minutes to respond to this warning, your account will be permanently banned. If you chose to cooperate and we find you guilty, your ban will only be temporary. But if you chose to disobey, your account will lose all of its rights and your IP will be blocked from our site.

Please read our TOS, Rules and Regulations.

Sincerely,
The Gaia Administrators
i gave her a verbal a** whoopin after banning her with the new report pm system that had come out the day before. it was awesome  

Final_Rest

iori_lamia

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 5:58 pm
[`GigaShady`]
Been Flamed.
I warned them.
They keep on flaming.
I report.
Then they got permanently banned from Gaia.

holy crap
holy effin crap
o.o  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 6:21 pm
I've only had to ban one person from a guild. He was from another guild that one of the vices in the first guild frequented. Wwe may be a spam guild, but we don't do flame-spam. Not cool. And ESPECIALLY not flame-spam on one of our vices. He got banned immediately, but he didn't harass anyone about it.

Infinity-Nevermore

churrlo

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 8:15 pm
This guild is good though. Seeing as most people are moderators they follow the rules well ^^ I've only banned 2 people here biggrin  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 8:18 pm
when did this happen,lol  

iori_lamia

churrlo

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 8:19 pm
When two people decided to try and be mean to me! scream  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 8:20 pm
churrlo
When two people decided to try and be mean to me! scream

dude, we could of kniffed em together and then eat some churllos XD (churros?)  

iori_lamia

churrlo

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 8:22 pm
Yummy churros! biggrin  
Resources & Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items