Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
Akatsuki Vs. (Not so) Rookie 10 (counting Sai)? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Syndactyly

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 10:39 am
churrlo
I just don't think they're strong enough to actually be a threat at the moment >< Unless they all ganged up on one at a time razz
THEY KILLED ASUMA! :gonk  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 11:45 am
~Kira Hime~
Not even questionable. They'd be walking stright into a slaughter house, with the way they are now, at least. Plus, they don't know team combat like that. Say if they did do an ambush, they wouldn't be able to manuever around each other's fighting with out getting hurt by there team. They are to used to working in groups of four.

CHURRLO DON'T READ THIS OR ANYONE THAT HASN'T WATCHED THE CH. 332 OF THE MANGA >.
Spoiler: We've just seen Shika PWNing Hidan and Kakuzu Shougi-style, so basically that's one of the things that made me say: ''hell, why cant the others pwn as much as him?  

Pekora

Syndactyly

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 12:21 pm
Juuyonbi_No_Peko_=3
~Kira Hime~
Not even questionable. They'd be walking stright into a slaughter house, with the way they are now, at least. Plus, they don't know team combat like that. Say if they did do an ambush, they wouldn't be able to manuever around each other's fighting with out getting hurt by there team. They are to used to working in groups of four.

CHURRLO DON'T READ THIS OR ANYONE THAT HASN'T WATCHED THE CH. 332 OF THE MANGA >.
Spoiler: We've just seen Shika PWNing Hidan and Kakuzu Shougi-style, so basically that's one of the things that made me say: ''hell, why cant the others pwn as much as him?
He's not pwning. He always does that. You guys just never notice. D:<
He only looks pwnage because his skills appear more "useful" than the others, though practically any other chuunin could own his a**. Hand it to him on a sliver platter, even.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 12:33 pm
Shikalee
Juuyonbi_No_Peko_=3
~Kira Hime~

He only looks pwnage because his skills appear more "useful" than the others, though practically any other chuunin could own his a**. Hand it to him on a sliver platter, even.

he didnt do that last time they met  

Pekora

Syndactyly

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 12:48 pm
Juuyonbi_No_Peko_=3
Shikalee
Juuyonbi_No_Peko_=3
~Kira Hime~

But he does like 90% of the time. Heh. That was one of his really weak moments.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 1:09 pm
Shikalee
Juuyonbi_No_Peko_=3
Shikalee
Juuyonbi_No_Peko_=3
~Kira Hime~

he was scared...I mean it was Akatsuki!  

Pekora

churrlo

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 3:36 pm
Poor Asuma crying  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 4:57 pm
Juuyonbi_No_Peko_=3
Shikalee
Juuyonbi_No_Peko_=3
Shikalee
Juuyonbi_No_Peko_=3
~Kira Hime~

he was scared...I mean it was Akatsuki!
Tell me something I don't know. If there's one thing I know about Shikamaru it's how he ticks in a fight. xd  

Syndactyly

Kexita

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 8:19 pm
Heres my thoughts on chappie 322: Oh jeez. I'm still so worried for those kids. I mean, I know they seem to be doing good, but what if another one of them don't come out of it alive? You never know how strong the akatsuki are; they might be able to turn the tables any moment. I sure hope no one else dies. I mean, I don't think they will, but what if they get mortally wounded or something?
and another thing! I'm so worried about yugito! I know she was only in the series for a short amount of time, but for some reason I really like her. Why does she have to die now too? *just...just pouts...*

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 9:23 pm
Kexita
Heres my thoughts on chappie 322: Oh jeez. I'm still so worried for those kids. I mean, I know they seem to be doing good, but what if another one of them don't come out of it alive? You never know how strong the akatsuki are; they might be able to turn the tables any moment. I sure hope no one else dies. I mean, I don't think they will, but what if they get mortally wounded or something?
and another thing! I'm so worried about yugito! I know she was only in the series for a short amount of time, but for some reason I really like her. Why does she have to die now too? *just...just pouts...*

....pulls out sercret ink pen* I know what you mean, it's like reading it while trying to think 'Just because Asuma died doesn't mean the others will too!! And telling myself over and over again. Even though, I doubt that they would die, thier too important to kill off now, i.e. Naruto need's kakashi, we need to know what Shkia, Chouji, & Ino will do now...

Also, Yugito's probably waiting for the demon to get taken out of her. I feel bad for her in my opionion. It must be horrible to go through that pain...O.O Poor Gaara....

~Kira Hime~

churrlo

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 10:02 pm
All those poor dead people crying  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 10:57 pm
Juuyonbi_No_Peko_=3
and the power between Itachi and Orochi isn't that great of a difference.

what the hell kinda pot you smoking? Orochi left Akatsuki because Itachi's power had gotten far stronger than his.....HE SAID SO HIMSELF.....  

Nephite Warrior

Newbie Noob

3,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

Pekora

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 11:53 am
Nephite Warrior
Juuyonbi_No_Peko_=3
and the power between Itachi and Orochi isn't that great of a difference.

what the hell kinda pot you smoking? Orochi left Akatsuki because Itachi's power had gotten far stronger than his.....HE SAID SO HIMSELF.....

No, Itachi does >=D, that's why his eyes are always red!
Ok, ok I remember now, no need to be like that  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 11:57 am
Kexita

Poor Yugito, I hope she gets revived later =O  

Pekora

churrlo

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 2:22 pm
CAN people be revivied? ninja  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items