Reply Book 7- Rumors and Predictions
what are the horcruxes Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gummy Raindrops

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 6:12 pm
If anyone can answer this question I will stop posing it: Why would Voldemort be trying to kill Harry if a piece of his soul was in him? Meaning...if Harry was Voldemort's horcrux...why would Voldemort be trying to kill Harry? o.O

Answer: He's not a horcrux

Okay, so we know there are six horcruxes...3 have been detroyed: The book, the ring, and the locket. The only other thing we /really/ know of right now is Hufflepuff's cup. I am almost certain of where one of the Horcrux's are right now though...and that's in Godric's Hollow (if it has not already been recaptured) because thinking logically, Voldemort probably would have decided what better person to cast the 6th Horcrux with, but Harry the baby? So, he would have brought an object with him to the house, preparing to use it once he had killed Harry. So if Voldemort has not yet gone back to Godric's Hollow to retrieve it, then it must still be there.

The other two Horcrux's we are not sure of yet, must have been owned by Gryffindor and Ravenclaw. What could they be? I thought for awhile it was Nagini...but I don't believe she was his pet before he "died" I think he only recently accommodated her. cool  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 12:41 pm
I know ALL of the horcruxes because I read all of book 7 and I will tell you if you want me to, if you don't want to know I will not say anything!!!!  

Claire9780

Book 7- Rumors and Predictions

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces