Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sims Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for all things Sims created by Maxis/EA. 

Tags: simulation, god games, story telling, custom, Sims 

Reply The Sims Guild
I find myself not playing TS2 as much anymore. :| Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Late Shift

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 9:31 pm
You could always try the Apocalypse challenge. It is made by the same guy who did the Legacy challenge... It is fun, but has a mass of rules to understand to start with. Very challenging, and very hard.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 10:34 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
The rules of the legacy challenge is basically what bothers me. Idunno why, it doesn't sound appealing to me. I think I saw taht challenge somewhere and I don't think it did either.
I've onyl married an NPC once, 'cuz the genie picked her as my blind date once. 'sept..no.. Ididn't marry her. I WooHood with her. And I never talked to her again. She was the pizza lady. neutral

Anyway, most challenges don't seem too sppealing to me, because the the strict ruling. And I don't like the fact that I'd have to keep track of points and stuff [though, I don't have to keep track, really]
Idunno.

`R a i n b o w

Lady Vina

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 9:08 am
In Armatage's link to the list of challenges, I thought the barista one was interesting. I'd been playing the Sims 2 less but since I found that challenge I can't pry myself away from it.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 4:23 pm
Some of these challenges look interesting, but I currently don't have time to play. But believe that when I get off for Christmas break I will return to TS2.

Infinity-Nevermore

The Sims Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces