Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sims Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for all things Sims created by Maxis/EA. 

Tags: simulation, god games, story telling, custom, Sims 

Reply The Sims Guild
Sims 2 for the Wii Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Evil Murklins
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 3:49 pm
Super Goo
black_kittie
That looks sooooooooooo cute
i think i will enjoy it very much
whee
actually ninja
i think my husband bought me the wii for chirstmas
but i'm not sure heart

Lucky!

I haven't been able to find a Wii anywhere yet, and none of the local stores know when they're getting more in. gonk

:B Heh. I got one the day they came out. I was 30th in line at a store that had 36.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 3:51 pm
Super Goo
I actually think it looks really adorable.

There's nothing wrong with changing the look. It's a different kind of game for a system that's never had a Sims game, and I like that they're going on such a different route. The console games have always been really generic, overly similar, and (in my opinion) boring. This new game looks like a breath of fresh air, which is exactly what the Sims console games need.

Yes, it does look different... but there's a certain amount of realism I expect out of sim games, and this one doesn't quite give what I would hope for.

.-. Sorry for posting so many times in a row.  

Evil Murklins
Vice Captain

`R a i n b o w

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 3:35 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Of course- I don't think it looks horrible, really.
It's just horrible compared to The Sims 2 for PC/Mac/whatever.

It might as well be a completly different game.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 6:19 pm
Spoilt_lil_missy
I think it looks quite cute...and there's nothing wrong with lego...I spent years of my youth playing lego.

I love lego. I still play with it. So fun to build stuff. Got the designer house yesterday in the mail. I already built something. whee And my dad plays with lego more than I do. rofl

On topic: It looks very cute. I can not WAIT. Looks more interesting than TS1 and TS1 Busting Out for gamecube. I never got TS2 for gamecube though because the TS2 for DS sucked (I'm probably going to sell it). But this actually looks interesting. And cute. Like chibis. Cute. 4laugh  

Royaca

4,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Lady Vina

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 7:30 pm
It's different but I think it looks cute.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 4:35 pm
Royaca

I never got TS2 for gamecube though because the TS2 for DS sucked (I'm probably going to sell it).

You didn't miss anything. I bought the game and really didn''t like it. For starters they got rid of kids from the game!  

Menaceman

Tricky Hoarder

11,450 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Rebuilder 100

Zwiebelsaft!

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 5:17 pm
♠ Ugh- that turns me away from the WII even more. You sure that's Sims 2? It shouldn't look like Nintendo made it, but instead it should look more... human. ♠  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 7:59 am
Evil_Twin_V1.337
♠ Ugh- that turns me away from the WII even more. You sure that's Sims 2? It shouldn't look like Nintendo made it, but instead it should look more... human. ♠

Yup, the page shows plumbobs and there's an EA logo on the bottom. And I got the link directly from thesims2.com  

Evil Murklins
Vice Captain

nadia500206

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 9:36 pm
they kinda cute charaters  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 9:52 pm
It looks cute, I like it, it looks like it could be pretty fun. It's just weird because it doesn't look very Sim-ish.  

Meruda

Siren Silence

Fanatical Phantom

15,250 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 6:55 am
I think it's cute. If it were too much like the Sims and the Sims 2 for the computer, what would be the point?  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 1:35 pm
AnnoyingEvil1
Evil_Twin_V1.337

Yup, the page shows plumbobs and there's an EA logo on the bottom. And I got the link directly from thesims2.com
♠ Oh good god. Dx ♠  

Zwiebelsaft!

black_kittie

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 1:47 pm
.Venus.Orbiting.
I think it's cute. If it were too much like the Sims and the Sims 2 for the computer, what would be the point?

thats right!
lol it has to be different for people to like it
i mean if it was just like the sims2
we already have that on pc
or ps2
so there would be no point in getting it
Preview

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 2:05 pm
black_kittie
.Venus.Orbiting.

thats right!
lol it has to be different for people to like it
i mean if it was just like the sims2
we already have that on pc
or ps2
so there would be no point in getting it
Preview

cool  

nadia500206

Infinity-Nevermore

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 4:01 pm
I think it's the cutest thing I've ever seen. I want a Wii, but I'll have to save up for it. I'll probably end up getting a PS2 while I wait.

The Sims Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff