Welcome to Gaia! ::

GGN Moderators' Guild - NOW OPEN

Back to Guilds

We are a guild of Captains, Vice Captains, and Crew helping out those of similar rank in need and working with developers to improve guilds. 

Tags: Captain, Vice Captain, Crew 

Reply Resources & Discussion
People in your guild you dislike Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Your prank
  Was funny!
  Was Cruel
  Was cruel and that's why it was so funny!
View Results

DrdScully

Adventuring Bookworm

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 10:35 pm
I have a few people in Gamer Chicks Guild where I mod where I swear they just post repeat threads on purpose to get on my nerves lol. Seriously, there's a few people that I want to fling a nice fat rubber band at their forehead. wink  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 10:51 pm
nice,lol  

iori_lamia

AFK Masturbating

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 2:18 am
Eh, I tend to be one o' the nicest people in the guild. ^^;; However, once in a great while, someone may come along, and make me "Ban" finger itch. Still, they tend to knock it off before too long, so I try not to sweat it.

Frankly, I'd like to slap one o' the VCs into next week, as he occasionaly takes shots at folks in general, including me. We even had a duel! O_O
Granted, he's talented, but a bit of a jerk, IMO. Needless to say, I tend to stand up to him if he's being a bit o' an arse to folks.

And, while I'm ranting here, let me take a small trip to the other extreme: I also have a crush on yet another member. ._. Quite badly, I might add ... crying

Thus, the interesting life o' a crew member ...  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 3:57 am
Usually I have no problem with anyone in the guild. The other day though, this guy made a post in which he showed some picture he had cut into his arm, something about being an intense fan or something. I immediately deleted the topic then sent him a PM warning him about it.

I don't know, but that just seems wrong to me. You shouldn't be posting pictures like that. Not even talking about it, in my opinion.  

Kirei_Yumemiru_Hito

Funkyblueeyes

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 7:59 am
Tesunie
I actually have not had that problem.

About the whole issue that started that, people must have it in order to have kids. Without kids, we all would eventually die out. I only advise that people wait untill after they are married, but it is up to the individual couples on that one.

Question: Did you point out this obvious fact to him about his view?

Oh yes.
I told him to quit being so closed minded and quit trying to convince people.

Some people just love to be irritating.
Like people who are too rough and jerky.
Or people who are way too sensitive where you're like "Oh really? I disagree." And they're off on a rant about how you don't like them.

I don't think I'm being all too critical xd  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 4:58 pm
yes, try to be nicest^^, good job smile  

iori_lamia

Funkyblueeyes

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 8:24 pm
DrdScully
I have a few people in Gamer Chicks Guild where I mod where I swear they just post repeat threads on purpose to get on my nerves lol. Seriously, there's a few people that I want to fling a nice fat rubber band at their forehead. wink

*Searches frantically for a rubber band*  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 8:45 pm
I have one but I'm being nice to that person, coz I dont want to cause trouble and she rarely goes online. I know she has talents but she's selling her arts for too much gold, and when we dont want to buy it, she totally thinks were broke xD haha  

Scar Face Skeleton

iori_lamia

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 8:45 pm
several..fat rubber bands..dipped..in hot sauce..
lol  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 9:30 pm
iori_lamia
several..fat rubber bands..dipped..in hot sauce..
lol

nice lol xd  

DrdScully

Adventuring Bookworm

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100

iori_lamia

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 9:53 pm
thanks mam^^
XD  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 8:04 pm
[Frito]
Plenty of people, like people who only post in ONE thread, people who's posts aren't spam, but are so stupid and close to spam, and people who use improper grammar.

I hate them all.

I think you summed it up Frito.

I really hate our borderline spammers >.>  

Goddess Ace

-[[Yreka!]]-

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 8:12 pm
-[User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. domokun User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.]-

User Image

Love everyone. Because no idiots have gotten past and into the guild yet. We check all the applicants.

Wait.......That's just one guild.

In an RP guild, there is this one guy who annoys me a lot. Basically he claims that he's great at RPing, but then he makes one post and then complains that "nobody is paying attention to him," when we're waiting for him to connect with the plot and such.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 8:26 pm
thats weird  

iori_lamia

MemoryDragon

Witty Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 8:51 pm
Let's see... People I've disliked... Quite a few now that I think about it, and I'm generally a pretty easy going person. Generally I just ignore the more minor cases and put them on ignore when they get too persistant.

There is one person that I rp with that none of the other players can stand either though. xp Her character is a complete drama queen/emo that is always trying to steal center stage and pretty much ignores everyone but the poor player that happens to be the object of her character's crush. It took like... 50 pages to go through her little "plot" (if you can call it that) and she practically ignored my character the entire time unless I forcefully made myself part of the conversation. And even after all of that, she wouldn't move the plot foreward by awakening her character so that she might be useful to the party.

We've basically started ignoring her attempts be the drama queen and I think we pretty much left her alone to do her own thing... She hasn't posted in a while so we're hoping she's given up or lost interest... In a way, that makes her not awakening a good thing. Cause it means some one else can take her spot, lol. Now we're just waiting an approprate amount of time before we can take her name off the books. xp

Wow... that was a much longer explanation than I had orginally planned... Sorry for the length, lol. She really did (does) annoy us...  
Resources & Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff