Submit

RikuXdeath

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 10:16 am
Warning- High Voltage
his_ lover_Hinata
Shikalee
shadowninjaofthemist
Shikalee
Kin is a girl. Shikamaru made that clear by bitching about it. His first official male opponent is Hidan. Unless you count short encounters.

Anyway, she has fecking boobs!

*slaps forehead* I totally forgot about that! "why am I the only one that has to fight a girl?"

Shikamaru is the best XD
xd I love that. He's such an immature... lol It's going to be interesting if he ever gets a girlfriend *COUGH*TEMARI*COUGH*. surprised He would have to grow A LOT for that to work.

T'is why he's my favorite. heart

i think he'll end up with Ino.... KIn is a DUDE!!!!!!!! it says so on the card HE HIS i think kin's a DUDE MALE
Kin is female. The card was wrong. The original dub site had Tenten listed as male too. No big deal.

I would be scared if Tenten was a guy...  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 10:18 am
I don't see how they could make such a mistake xd  

churrlo

RikuXdeath

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 10:19 am
I know, its like they did't even look at the picture.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 10:21 am
>< I'd like to see how they explain a "male" having BOOBS xd Cause males don't unless they're FAT xd  

churrlo

RikuXdeath

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 10:23 am
Or unless they have other things done to them. xd But then again,.. wait are you saying Choji have boobs? xd  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 10:28 am
Kexita
okay, while were on the subject on male and female characters, someone please clear something up for me so i can put my doubts to rest once and for fscking all.
I am completely and utterly convinced that deidara is a male. But EVERYONE keeps telling me he's female. and on a fan-translated comic, he was called a she. but he's also been called a he and I DONT KNOW. >_<

someone? anyone? please? gonk
I was completely and utterly convinced she had a v****a. But the more pictures I see the more I think it's a man, now. D:  

Syndactyly

Syndactyly

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 10:29 am
his_ lover_Hinata
Shikalee
shadowninjaofthemist
Shikalee
Kin is a girl. Shikamaru made that clear by bitching about it. His first official male opponent is Hidan. Unless you count short encounters.

*slaps forehead* I totally forgot about that! "why am I the only one that has to fight a girl?"

Shikamaru is the best XD
xd I love that. He's such an immature... lol It's going to be interesting if he ever gets a girlfriend *COUGH*TEMARI*COUGH*. surprised He would have to grow A LOT for that to work.

i think he'll end up with Ino.... KIn is a DUDE!!!!!!!! it says so on the card HE HIS i think kin's a DUDE MALE
You'd believe a card more than LOGIC?
Honestly. Kin is in a cell of 3. Cells of 3 have two males and one female. Clearly, Dosu and Zaku are males. Therefore, Kin must be female. Ever heard of a syllogism?
Also, her voice is done by a girl, and sounds like a girl. She looks like a girl, and Shikamaru bitches that she is a girl. I will get a screenshot if you don't believe me. xd  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 10:31 am
RikuXdeath
Or unless they have other things done to them. xd But then again,.. wait are you saying Choji have boobs? xd
Chouji does have boobs. Well, moobs. Man boobs. And he tries to get Shikamaru to rest his face on them. But Shikamaru cries. That's when Ino unleashes a can-o-whoopass. surprised  

Syndactyly

RikuXdeath

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 10:32 am
Shikalee
his_ lover_Hinata
Shikalee
shadowninjaofthemist
Shikalee

Shikamaru is the best XD

You'd believe a card more than LOGIC?
Honestly. Kin is in a cell of 3. Cells of 3 have two males and one female. Clearly, Dosu and Zaku are males. Therefore, Kin must be female. Ever heard of a syllogism?
Also, her voice is done by a girl, and sounds like a girl. She looks like a girl, and Shikamaru bitches that she is a girl. I will get a screenshot if you don't believe me. xd

Please do, i like see people be like OMG i was wrong. Go Shikalee!!!  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 10:34 am
Shikalee
RikuXdeath
Chouji does have boobs. Well, moobs. Man boobs. And he tries to get Shikamaru to rest his face on them. But Shikamaru cries. That's when Ino unleashes a can-o-whoopass. surprised

rofl moobs... That word makes me laugh... thanks a lot Shikalee know my whole family is gona ask me why i'm laughing xd And i'm gona scream moobs at them. xd  

RikuXdeath

churrlo

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 6:55 pm
I WIN biggrin  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 8:56 pm
Shikalee
Kexita
okay, while were on the subject on male and female characters, someone please clear something up for me so i can put my doubts to rest once and for fscking all.
I am completely and utterly convinced that deidara is a male. But EVERYONE keeps telling me he's female. and on a fan-translated comic, he was called a she. but he's also been called a he and I DONT KNOW. >_<

I was completely and utterly convinced she had a v****a. But the more pictures I see the more I think it's a man, now. D:
Deidara's a man. If nothing else, listen to his anime voice.  

Captain Verd

Kexita

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 1:50 pm
x.x; thank goodness. You know, that really did have me worried for a minute there....
thanks everyone.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 2:57 pm
xd xd xd  

churrlo

Syndactyly

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 4:10 pm
Captain Verd
Shikalee
Kexita

Deidara's a man. If nothing else, listen to his anime voice.
I am willing to accept that but at this point I label Deidara as androgynous, simply because he was referred to as a woman in the manga more than twice. For this, I will wait until it is made OBVIOUS whether or not it is man or woman. I am open to either choice, because evidence points to both.  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff