Welcome to Gaia! ::

Craftin' - A sewing, knitting and glue kind of place.

Back to Guilds

Reply Craftin'
Lee's Christmas scarves- new scarves on page 3...gaian Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

firrantello

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 3:16 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.I like the first one smile  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 4:14 pm
I love them all ^_^

I myself am a fan of making scarves on 17s, but 15s would probably do the job nicely.

Maer^ier

Lee Kushrenada

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 9:06 pm
I be me
Lee Kushrenada
I be me
*waves around a "member of lee's fan club" flag*

you did awesome.

And I was going to say that your teddybear looked like by teddy bear but then he glared at me and said that his face was rounder, he had a far more manly nose and distinctive ears, and that he had longer fluffier fur.
WubWub can be so proud sometimes.

but did you craft that flag? o.0

yes yes, teddys can be so grumpy some times.... though I think I kind of like the idea of having them modle my stuffs.
well up untill now the flag was immaginary.
but you asked and I was sitting next to some paper and a pen and so now there is a flag. If I had some tape I would stick it to my lamp but I don't so it is sticking out of two books on my bookshelf.

ok I love you on so manny levils! xd you have to take a pic of it and post it!!! xd  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 10:06 pm
Lee Kushrenada
I be me
Lee Kushrenada
I be me
*waves around a "member of lee's fan club" flag*

you did awesome.

And I was going to say that your teddybear looked like by teddy bear but then he glared at me and said that his face was rounder, he had a far more manly nose and distinctive ears, and that he had longer fluffier fur.
WubWub can be so proud sometimes.

but did you craft that flag? o.0

yes yes, teddys can be so grumpy some times.... though I think I kind of like the idea of having them modle my stuffs.
well up untill now the flag was immaginary.
but you asked and I was sitting next to some paper and a pen and so now there is a flag. If I had some tape I would stick it to my lamp but I don't so it is sticking out of two books on my bookshelf.

ok I love you on so manny levils! xd you have to take a pic of it and post it!!! xd
I would love you but the cords that attach the camera to the computer are lost. I have a few photo's I want to post on that thing that I can't get. It is buggin the hell out of me.
That and my handwriting is horrible,  

I be me
Vice Captain

Lee Kushrenada

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 11:14 am
I hate it when things like that happen!
I know I have to post all the things I'm doing at once or I just wont...something about loding stuff I just hate... its not that its hard its just a pane.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 11:33 am
bunnehdeo
I absolutly love the water one! It's gorgeous!! heart

why thank you, it was really easy too, and I' so proud that I did not purl it once. xd  

Lee Kushrenada

Lee Kushrenada

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 10:31 pm
welp...I'm making another scarf. xd
after I got off work today I went down to the local yarn store that I like, and after bringing the girl who owns the place a donut, I got a pair of really nice ebony US 15 needles... they were really expenseve... but I'm so sick of knitting on my walmart speshal needles and I really like wood over metal.
wile I was there I got a thing of 100% wool 450 yard gray yarn for 17$!
its nice stuff and I'm making it into a scarf for my teacher cuss I luvs her. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 2:21 pm
Lee Kushrenada
after I got off work today I went down to the local yarn store that I like, and after bringing the girl who owns the place a donut, I got a pair of really nice ebony US 15 needles... they were really expenseve... but I'm so sick of knitting on my walmart speshal needles and I really like wood over metal.
its nice stuff and I'm making it into a scarf for my teacher cuss I luvs her. 3nodding
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.oh my gosh, i just bought ebony needles a few weeks ago... *drool* i don't like bamboo, the other wood ones i have i never liked, but these ebony... *drool* totally worth the money.  

firrantello

kochi~mochi

4,750 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 3:47 pm
Lee Kushrenada
Mikono
OMG i think i found a fun fur scarf i don't despise too much to make. What went into it?

The one you knit for your mom is pretty...

The one you made for your auntie... I like it! Is it just 2 strands of worsted weight on bigger needles? *considers putting something similar together for somebody*

I can't say i much like the Sephiroth scarf... i think the wing is a little strange. wink But hey, she's a fangirl, i'm sure she'll love it. And you know her better then i do anyways.

And I love your teddy. he's adorable. How much does he charge? blaugh

both the "earthy" scarf and the blue one were made with 2 strands of a yarn called 'simply soft'. (the blue one had blue fun fur obveosly) simply soft is one of those really cheep yarns that you can get anywere like wallmart and normaly I would not have got yarn like that, but a wile back when I was really broke I got some yarn of the same brand, and its one of my fav scarves, so its cheep but nice.
all of the scarves seen here are made with US 15's, I find that they make nive scarves. 3nodding
I still try and stay away from those cheep yarns, but all of the things I make comes from tips I get at my coffee shop... the tip yar really says "Lee's yarn and fabric fund" ...ok so it dose not say Lee... but it might as well. xd

I LOVE SIMPLY SOFT! heart It's inexpensive, soft, and comes in lots of colors. Alot of my friends think its more expensive then it is because (they say) it feels just like the baby alpaca/silk blend i was using for something a while ago.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 8:47 pm
firrantello
Lee Kushrenada
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.oh my gosh, i just bought ebony needles a few weeks ago... *drool* i don't like bamboo, the other wood ones i have i never liked, but these ebony... *drool* totally worth the money.

they were like 25$ with tax, but they really are nice... I just can't go buying them for every set of needles I need. sweatdrop  

Lee Kushrenada

Lee Kushrenada

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 8:55 pm
Mikono
Lee Kushrenada
Mikono
OMG i think i found a fun fur scarf i don't despise too much to make. What went into it?

The one you knit for your mom is pretty...

The one you made for your auntie... I like it! Is it just 2 strands of worsted weight on bigger needles? *considers putting something similar together for somebody*

I can't say i much like the Sephiroth scarf... i think the wing is a little strange. wink But hey, she's a fangirl, i'm sure she'll love it. And you know her better then i do anyways.

And I love your teddy. he's adorable. How much does he charge? blaugh

both the "earthy" scarf and the blue one were made with 2 strands of a yarn called 'simply soft'. (the blue one had blue fun fur obveosly) simply soft is one of those really cheep yarns that you can get anywere like wallmart and normaly I would not have got yarn like that, but a wile back when I was really broke I got some yarn of the same brand, and its one of my fav scarves, so its cheep but nice.
all of the scarves seen here are made with US 15's, I find that they make nive scarves. 3nodding
I still try and stay away from those cheep yarns, but all of the things I make comes from tips I get at my coffee shop... the tip yar really says "Lee's yarn and fabric fund" ...ok so it dose not say Lee... but it might as well. xd

I LOVE SIMPLY SOFT! heart It's inexpensive, soft, and comes in lots of colors. Alot of my friends think its more expensive then it is because (they say) it feels just like the baby alpaca/silk blend i was using for something a while ago.

some thing about useing it though... I don't know its just so fake, I try and use stuff with a little wool in it.
though I did just make another scarf out of it, my friends mom got the yarn and asked me to make a striped scarf out of it.
I still have to weave in all the ends stressed God how I hate weaving.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2006 10:42 am
Lee Kushrenada
firrantello
Lee Kushrenada
oh my gosh, i just bought ebony needles a few weeks ago... *drool* i don't like bamboo, the other wood ones i have i never liked, but these ebony... *drool* totally worth the money.

they were like 25$ with tax, but they really are nice... I just can't go buying them for every set of needles I need. sweatdrop
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Totally agreed. But that's what Christmas and birthdays and other excuses for gifts are made up for right? smile  

firrantello

Lee Kushrenada

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2006 12:53 pm
firrantello
Lee Kushrenada
firrantello
Lee Kushrenada
oh my gosh, i just bought ebony needles a few weeks ago... *drool* i don't like bamboo, the other wood ones i have i never liked, but these ebony... *drool* totally worth the money.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Totally agreed. But that's what Christmas and birthdays and other excuses for gifts are made up for right? smile

yes I supose so....come to think of it I would not be half suprised if I get a crap lode of knitting stuff for Xmas. xd  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 3:04 pm
I love the water one it is awesome! heart 4laugh  

KnitterChick1993

Lychee Fruit

Dangerous Stalker

15,900 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 7:28 pm
Using fandom as an inspiration for a scarf is a really neat idea! It must be challenging to come up with the perfect yarns and colors for them!  
Craftin'

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff