Young_Droopy
Eternal Artiste
Young_Droopy
Eternal Artiste
Young_Droopy
can u spit???
You'll find out soon enough.
if u say so. u aint have to say all tht shyt bout him tho. thts tha lil homie
He won't have much respect after the battle is over. This will end as atleast a 3-0 knockout.
wateva *****. jst leave da beef in tha battles. dnt talk shyt b4 or after
I'll do as I please.

I can't wait till somebody school yo arrogant a**. I might have to do that s**t myself after E take U, win or lose.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 6:09 pm
IceyPimp14
Eternal Artiste
Rules
5 bar minimum
No Max.
No feeding, dickriding, recycling.
Original lyrics only.
1 round.
You accept, then post.

If you need a reason as to why I want to battle you, it's because I think you are s**t. Literally...like..the stuff that comes out of my a*****e when I cop a squat on the toilet. That is what you are to me. 3nodding
This the internationally known a*****e of the century, Makairo... xd . On top of that this *****'s attitude is shittier than ever. Newayz...i suggest a max to avoid the unbelievably dragged out verses u tend to post. Just a suggestion.

LMAO rofl Got at him. If this is that Makairo ********, he wasn't even that hot from before. Always say'n he spits jokes when he's one himslef. All he did was start s**t n' agrue wit niggas. The result...........this retarted s**t right here  

Graphitty-King

Niji no Jojishi

Fashionable Genius

2,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 6:12 pm
Young_Droopy
C Teezy
Young_Droopy
Maleficent Chaos
Young_Droopy
whateva *****. im tryin yo save yo a**
How so? read the sig. ******** kids these days.
wasnt talkin bout u. i was talkin nbout homeboi who look like vegita
And I quote...
Maleficent Chaos
read the sig
yeah.. this is what I mean.. you can't come up with a diss in a regular convo... why do ya'll think ya'll can battle confused
this coming from the E-Pimp? ******** outta here wit your played trends and whatnot.. grow... up!  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 6:14 pm
Graphitty-King
IceyPimp14
Eternal Artiste
Rules
5 bar minimum
No Max.
Original lyrics only.
1 round.
You accept, then post.

If you need a reason as to why I want to battle you, it's because I think you are s**t. Literally...like..the stuff that comes out of my a*****e when I cop a squat on the toilet. That is what you are to me. 3nodding
This the internationally known a*****e of the century, Makairo... xd . On top of that this *****'s attitude is shittier than ever. Newayz...i suggest a max to avoid the unbelievably dragged out verses u tend to post. Just a suggestion.

LMAO rofl Got at him
Wait..wait..this is too much. lol Are you getting your e-homies to "gang up" on me?
Oh gee golly gee! What ever will I do?
I'm an a*****e? Why? Because I ******** you all over in battles already?
Ha ha..funny.
And don't be jealous of my ******** avatar. s**t is dope, and you know it.

So stop moving your mouths like a hooker's p***y lips and bring me my opponent. You're disturbing my battle with your irrelevant posts.  

The Legendary Makairo

Accounts Banned

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 6:16 pm
C Teezy
Young_Droopy
C Teezy
Young_Droopy
Maleficent Chaos
How so? read the sig. ******** kids these days.
And I quote...
Maleficent Chaos
read the sig
yeah.. this is what I mean.. you can't come up with a diss in a regular convo... why do ya'll think ya'll can battle confused
this coming from the E-Pimp? ******** outta here wit your played trends and whatnot.. grow... up!
E-Pimp??? the ******** you git that from? you talkin bout grow up and all i've seen you do today is d**k ride these two ******** a** niggas! you commin up wit some dumb shyt to say to me! played trends? the ******** are you talkin bout?  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 6:20 pm
Young_Droopy
C Teezy
Young_Droopy
C Teezy
Young_Droopy
And I quote...
Maleficent Chaos
read the sig
E-Pimp??? the ******** you git that from? you talkin bout grow up and all i've seen you do today is d**k ride these two ******** a** niggas! you commin up wit some dumb shyt to say to me! played trends? the ******** are you talkin bout?

clue 1

the hat.. .PIMP HAT

clue 2

the E-DOG!

clue 3

the shades...

c'mon dude! PLAYED!!!  

Niji no Jojishi

Fashionable Genius

2,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Member 100

Graphitty-King

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 6:22 pm
Eternal Artiste
Graphitty-King
IceyPimp14
Eternal Artiste
Rules
5 bar minimum
No Max.
Original lyrics only.
1 round.
You accept, then post.

LMAO rofl Got at him
Wait..wait..this is too much. lol Are you getting your e-homies to "gang up" on me?
Ha ha..funny.

So stop moving your mouths like a hooker's p***y lips and bring me my opponent. You're disturbing my battle with your irrelevant posts.

Is dis moron serious? Is he, LOL? ***** U started the s**t talk'n and U contributed to it. So don't be all self-righteous and act like Ur tha victim. ******** p***k  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 6:23 pm
C Teezy
Young_Droopy
C Teezy
Young_Droopy
C Teezy
And I quote... yeah.. this is what I mean.. you can't come up with a diss in a regular convo... why do ya'll think ya'll can battle confused

clue 1

the hat.. .PIMP HAT

clue 2

the E-DOG!

clue 3

the shades...

c'mon dude! PLAYED!!!

***** tha hippy look was played out in tha 80's but look at U...hmmm stare  

Graphitty-King

Niji no Jojishi

Fashionable Genius

2,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 6:25 pm
Graphitty-King
C Teezy
Young_Droopy
C Teezy
Young_Droopy
C Teezy
And I quote... yeah.. this is what I mean.. you can't come up with a diss in a regular convo... why do ya'll think ya'll can battle confused

clue 1

the hat.. .PIMP HAT

clue 2

the E-DOG!

clue 3

the shades...

c'mon dude! PLAYED!!!

yeah.. umm look at me...

Yo... lol

the black panther look died out when THEY DIED OUT!  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 6:30 pm
C Teezy
Graphitty-King
C Teezy
Young_Droopy
C Teezy

clue 1

the hat.. .PIMP HAT

clue 2

the E-DOG!

clue 3

the shades...

c'mon dude! PLAYED!!!

yeah.. umm look at me...

Yo... lol

So U bust on me cuz I represent my culture? (Not in that way of course.) ***** U a disgrace to tha culture  

Graphitty-King

Eclipse The Righteous

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 6:31 pm
Lol i come back from my wrestling match and i get a call out and a diss in one..nice.. anyway u spit first, im hungry  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 6:32 pm
Graphitty-King
C Teezy
Graphitty-King
C Teezy
Young_Droopy
C Teezy

clue 1

the hat.. .PIMP HAT

clue 2

the E-DOG!

clue 3

the shades...

c'mon dude! PLAYED!!!

yeah.. umm look at me...

Yo... lol

So U bust on me cuz I represent my culture? (Not in that way of course.) ***** U a disgrace to tha culture
pffft! that's not reppin a culture... you rep something through your actions not your gear! lol <******** outta here.. how you gonna do a black on black RACE CARD? rofl rofl  

Niji no Jojishi

Fashionable Genius

2,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Member 100

Niji no Jojishi

Fashionable Genius

2,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 6:33 pm
Eternal Artiste
Rules
5 bar minimum
No Max.
Original lyrics only.
1 round.
You accept, then post.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 6:36 pm
Eternal Artiste
Graphitty-King
IceyPimp14
Eternal Artiste
Rules
5 bar minimum
No Max.
Original lyrics only.
1 round.
You accept, then post.

LMAO rofl Got at him
Ha ha..funny.

I never dissed ur avi. If u had came through respectful, I wouldv'e gave u ur props. But u r really an a*****e. U know arrogant, all-knowing ect. Neways...U did ******** alotta people over in alot of battles...but I'm pass that. I just still think ur an a*****e.  

IceyPimp15

Graphitty-King

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 6:36 pm
C Teezy
Graphitty-King
C Teezy
Graphitty-King
C Teezy

clue 1

the hat.. .PIMP HAT

clue 2

the E-DOG!

clue 3

the shades...

c'mon dude! PLAYED!!!

yeah.. umm look at me...

Yo... lol

pffft! that's not reppin a culture... you rep something through your actions not your gear! lol <******** outta here.. how you gonna do a black on black RACE CARD? rofl rofl

No, I just help display it through my clothing. And WTF do U represent with Ur rags? I gotta hear this  
Rap (battles, free verses, etc)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff