Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Fanfiction - Share your own stories about the Naruto world!
A Naruto Story [complete] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

likey?
  LOVE IT!!
View Results

Purple dragon lady

3,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 6:44 am
So Teemaki was a rich kid once? I see... I can draw connections to Avatar's Toph, who ran away from her rich family...
I eagerly await more.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 2:19 pm
Healing tent
"Okay, so give him some of this when he wakes up. Seelia, you need to help over here!" she said to several band members as she handed them a bottle filled with uhh... something, "If he doesn't want to eat it tell him i said so."
"Got it." said Tornamru Hatake, a silver haired man.
"what?" asked Seelia.
"try to get your chakra out of him. If you can, he'll be fine." said Teemaki.
Without a word Seelia bent down next to a sleeping Sentcau. Breathing in she placed her hand over his chest. The small crowd stared in amazment as the young girl started to pull purple tinted chakra out of the sleeping man.
"Good." said Teemaki when most of the chakra was out of Sentacu, "let's go to town now."
"got it." said Seelia as she stood up and walked out the door.
-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-

"Do you have an orphan apartment?" asked Teemaki.
"Yup. i have some good stuff there." said Seelia.

"okay here we are." said Seelia as she opened the door to a cramed apartment.
"Okay, so we want food that won't go bad, warm clothes, maybe a blanket or pillow, and some other stuff if you want." Said Teemaki.
Seelia went right to work, grabbing up a small pillow and blanket, she put them over her arm. Then she went to the fridge, grabbing a tote of a nearby table she put in some non-parishable foods.
"I think that's good. I don't have any other clothes." said Seelia.
"Do you have any yen?" asked Teemaki.
"Yeah, a whole bunch. I never want to spend it because i don't have room for anything." said Seelia.
"Good. Let' go to the market." said a pleased Teemaki.

"let's see...We should get you some new clothes, you deserve them. We also want some weapons or something." said Teemaki
Seelia started looking around when she spotted none other than, sasuke. The famouse boy named after his famous grandfather.
*Oh, great. we're gonna have to deal with some big crowds. I'll go say hi before they come.* thought Seelia to herself. "I'm gonna go see an old friend. See you in a couple minutes" said Seelia to a not very interested Teemaki.
"okay..." said Teemaki who was looking at all the googahs around her.

"hey, Sasuke." said Seelia in a hushed tone.
"what do you want?" asked Sasuke.
"Remember your older brother? what's his face? umm.. Sentacu?" asked Seelia.
"How did you find out?"asked a surprised Sasuke.
" I beat the crap out of him, that's how. Now I'm gonna go travel with his 'Oh so great' band of thieves." said Seelia.
"No way! I can't even beat him! I graduated top of the class! You barely made 5th!" said a non believing Sasuke.
" I was holding back, you have no idea what I can really do." said Seelia, who was by now pretty pissed at Sasuke.
"Show me, right here, right now." said Sasuke.
"You don't deserve it, I have to go find Teemaki. Chow!" said Seelia, who then walked up to a group of girls, one of which was Shinarama Yamanake. She said, "Shinarama! sasuke's over there! I thought you would have seen him by now!"
"really? well I'll see you later." said an amazed Shinarama, "Hey sasuke! Long time no see."
Sasuke shot Seelia an evil glare, his face was pissed. Seelia just smiled back as a crowd of girls crowded around him.

author's note: okies! had to put some sasuke in there somewhere. lolz.

I so happy my thread made two pages! *bows* *bows*  

Maeve Avari

Maeve Avari

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 4:14 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

^new Seelia  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 5:28 pm
That's...a good idea, making your OCs with the Gaia avatars...heh. Maybe I should try making Akina, xd . And, erm...orphan apartment?  

Lady Okori

Captain Verd

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 8:42 pm
AAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA OH MY GOD YOU KEPT WRITING.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 8:34 am
And a Hatake makes an appearance. Silver hair must run in their family.
Holding back, eh? That's smart, if you don't want people to know your true strength...
Ha ha... Sicking Sasuke's fan girls on him so he'll leave her alone... That's a nice touch. ^^
And congratualations on the two page count!  

Purple dragon lady

3,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Purple dragon lady

3,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 8:36 am
Captain Verd

I don't see what's so funny about it. The story's pretty good!  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 10:42 am
Purple dragon lady
Captain Verd

I don't see what's so funny about it. The story's pretty good!
Maybe if english isn't your first, second, or third language.  

Captain Verd

Maeve Avari

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 1:30 pm
Captain verd! stay out of my thread! your trashing it with nonsense! STAY OUT!!  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 11:32 am
Maeve Avari
Well, you post fanfiction, you should expect some negative response. Your OCs are all awful, bland, see through cliches, the premise of an eight year old being so independant and PoWeRfUl is really retarded, and Sentacu's weakness to love was the funniest thing I've ever read ever.  

Captain Verd

Maeve Avari

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 4:24 pm
Captain Verd
Maeve Avari
Well, you post fanfiction, you should expect some negative response. Your OCs are all awful, bland, see through cliches, the premise of an eight year old being so independant and PoWeRfUl is really retarded, and Sentacu's weakness to love was the funniest thing I've ever read ever.

your right, i take it back. I'll work on explaining it.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 4:47 pm
Market Place

"That it?" asked Teemaki.
"yeah, there's nothing else to get." answered Seelia.
"I guess your right. We got, food, clothes, a sword, and a crap load of other stuff." said Teemaki.
"We still have about a thousand yen left." said Seelia, "But we should have some for the road."
"So your coming with us?" asked Teemaki.
"of course! this place is so boring! and none of the ninja are any good." said Seelia.
"Good. I know of a guru, who's specailty is well the unknown." said Teemaki as the two new alliences walked out of the town and back to the camp.

"How's Sentacu doing?" asked Teemaki as she walked into the healing tent.
"He's fine. He'll be up and roaring to go in a few hours." said the silver-haired man sarcasticaly.
"okay. Make sure you report back to me when he does." said Teeamki as she walked back out of the tent to find Seelia.

Two hours later;
"Let's pack it up! I want out of here! Teemaki! Were are we going?" yelled Sentacu.
"I would like to take Seelia to a guru I know of. I think we could split up, I'll go with Seelia, and you go with the others into the nearby town. I think it's called Torusville." said Teemaki.
"T-torusville?" studdered Sentacu.

"Touron! stop no! DON'T DO IT!!" screamed Milani, Sentacu's mother.
"You! how-how could you? Why!?! you monster! I thought you were nice!" screamed a six-year-old Sentacu.
"You thought wrong, stupid little brother. I fooled all of you! You- None of you deserve life! I am the taker of life!" yelled Touron, Sentacu's older brother after he had slain his mother.
"Yo-your eyes...there all wrong!" yelled Senatcu.
"I'll leave this terrible torusville! I'll kill all the people I meet! NONE DESERVE TO LIVE!!" screamed an enraged Touron.
"wait! Please don't kill me!" said a scared Sentacu.
"I wouldn't. You're so useless, you're not even worth killing." said Touron.
"huh? What are you doing?" asked Sentacu, still crying and scared.
"Change of plans. I deserve to die! I shall kill myself!" said touron as he stabbed a sword into his stomach.
"what? why?" mumbled Sentacu as he fell to his knees sobbing.

~*END FLASH BACK*~

"Verywell. There are many memories in that place. I'd like to see how it's changed." said Sentacu, lying through his teeth. *That place will be hard to see, but I must go on.* thought Sentacu inwardly.

Maeve Avari

Purple dragon lady

3,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 6:02 am
*sigh* Poor Sentacu... Seeing family killed when one is small must have long lasting effects... Maybe he'll freak when they get to Toursville... It will be interesting...  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 6:42 pm
"Are you going to be all right carrying all that?" asked the slightly perverted Hatake.
"Yes, I'll be fine." said a slightly annoyed Teemaki, "Stop bugging me. I'm a fighter, not a princess."
"Yes, of course, sorry." said Hatake Kumaru.
"Good. If you want to help, find some food, it's been six days and we barly have enough for the night." said Teemaki.
Kumaru just nodded and jumped into a near by tree.

"That guy is weird." said Seelia, refering to Kumaru.
"Yeah, the pervert." said Teemaki.
"Well, hopefully he'll find food. Maybe he can be of some use." said Seelia.
"hm. You're right. Tonight will be our last day with the others, we'll leave tommorow morning."
All she got was a nod from the young girl.

"Goodbye!" said Teemaki to the others as they split up, "Have fun in torusville!" She reseived many wabes and goodbyes as a response.

Two hours Later...
"Where are we going any way?" - the first thing Seelia had said in nearly two days.
"The Great Mountain of Konishana." Said Teemaki, "You're probably unfamiliar with this place for no one has lived, been, or seen it for over three hundred years. Or at least that's what they used to say."
"Okay. How long will it take?" asked a seemingly quiet Seelia.
"We'll be there tommorow." said Teemaki.
"okay." was all the response she got.
"You haven't talked much lately. Why?" asked Teemaki.
"I need to learn to hold my tongue." said Seelia.
"oh." said Teemaki, surprised at the soppusedly bouncey girl's answer.

"This looks like a good camping spot." said Sentacu, *I'm not used to doing this kind of stuff. I wish Teemaki didn't leave, more work for me.*
"aih, Sir!" said the group as they plopped there things on the ground.
*I suppose I won't see her or that little girl ever again. who knows.*

The team of two was sitting around a small camp fire, roasting some fish they had caught in a near by river. They had already set up a small tent, two sleeping mats, and lamps with oil.
"Are you nervous?" asked Teemaki, trying to start a conversation.
"No. I will do as told. Under no cercumstances will I loose my dream. No way." said Seelia.
"You seem older." remarked Teemaki.
No response.

"Where the heck is Torusville?" asked Kumaru.
"I'm starting to think that we weren't ever going there." said Sentacu.
*After all those years I trusted her, to do this to us! I shouldn't be surprised! I should have realized when she never really told me WHERE torusville was. I feel so stupid!*
"What do you mean, boss?" asked Kumaru.
"She lied. We aren't headed anywhere. The path is getting thicker and thicker, more and more deserted. This place hasn't been used in a long time." Sentacu explained to the group.
Shouts began to arise through out the crowd.
"Shut up! Babling fools! I can't beleive we fell for it! We--
He fell to the ground, dead.

"Hmp. It's true. After Itachi, all the Uchihas sucked." said a voice from above them. It almost sounded like a child.
"hey!" shouts came from all over the crowd. Curses throne in aswell.
The number of living men got smaller and smaller by the second.
After nearly six minutes, the entire band was killed. Or so the killers thought.
"Yeah, you see that! I finished them all in six minutes!" said the voice again.
"But one escaped, idiot." said a girl's voice, roughly.
"Who cares, Harmie!" said the boys voice, now coming from a figure in a black cloak.
"My name is Harmony! stop saying it wrong! And I care! We didn't finish the job!" said a now visible girl wearing the same attire.
"Well, one silver haired weakling isn't about to stop me.!" said the boy's voice.
"He could." said Harmony, "You haven't any proof he is weak, Leguin!"
"Don't get all angry, Harmony! I'm sorry! I know, I should have sticken with the plan." said the boy sheepishly.
"Yes. you should have." Harmony was obviously not happy, if anythong, pissed.

author's note: I'm sure full of surprises. here's one: I HAVE NO IDEA WERE THIS IS GOING!... But that's the fun of it right?
sorry i didn't right earlier. My excuse:
(A) To much homework.
(B) To lazy
(C) Family issues.
I choose (D) All of the above!

~Maeve~  

Maeve Avari

Purple dragon lady

3,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 1:07 pm
Ah, a band of children... Good enough to take down Sentacu-san... Are they demon carriers? (That j-word escapes me again!)
Leguin and Harmony... they sound like western names. Are they world hoppers? Or just foreigners?  
Naruto Fanfiction - Share your own stories about the Naruto world!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games