Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
Shikamaru's First Mission Bring Sasuke Back Block party! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who do you think is stronger?
  Sasuke
View Results

Zell_Fire Ninja

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 4:57 am
Kikyo girl545
zell77230
Kikyo girl545
zell77230
I want to be sasuke. I even have my avi looking like him! (minus the head band)

Yay thankyou for being the main person.

no problem, i just need a ninja head band for my avi and i have a mini sasuke.....hehehe

Ya get the headband and you are really Sasuke.

i know it rocks....  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 5:04 pm
It was late at night and Sakura was walking around the village when she saw Sasuke taking the path out of the villge and having his things packed she knew what he was thinking but she didn't want to believe it. "Leaving the village Sasuke?" Sakura said walking up behind him.  

Itachi Girl5
Vice Captain

tetrapeptide

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 5:08 pm
Oh, Oh! I wanna be naruto!!!!  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 5:17 pm
kyuubi33

k  

Itachi Girl5
Vice Captain

tetrapeptide

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 5:20 pm
Sasuke Lover5
kyuubi33

k

YAY!!!!  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 5:21 pm
kyuubi33
Sasuke Lover5
kyuubi33

k

YAY!!!!

(ya still rping in the naruto ninja academy one)  

Itachi Girl5
Vice Captain

Itachi Girl5
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 5:24 pm
When Sasuke turned to her she saw that he was going to Orochimaru just by looking in his eyes and she started crying. "PLease Sasuke don't go to him please!" Sakura begged.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 5:29 pm
Sasuke Lover5
kyuubi33
Sasuke Lover5
kyuubi33

k

YAY!!!!

(ya still rping in the naruto ninja academy one)

((???))  

tetrapeptide

Zell_Fire Ninja

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 12:55 pm
Sasuke looked at Sakura. "You really are annoying." He dashed behind her, and before he disappeared again he whispered "thank you."  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:30 pm
Sakura turned around before he got away and did anything to her. "Why won't you stay sasuke? Naruto is only stronger because he was training with a lendary sannin and felt like nothing happend to him? Why are you always competting with him? I know that why your leaving becaus you think if you can't beat Naruto you can't beat Itachi. Going to Orochimaru won't help you either." Sakura said musting all her strength and courage just in case she had to fight him.  

Itachi Girl5
Vice Captain

Zell_Fire Ninja

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 4:27 pm
"you don't think I know that?" Sasuke asked before he left. He had to avenge his mother, father, and the rest of hius clan. No matter what the cost. "I have to beaat Itachi, no matter the cost to me. If this is my limit for this place then I must leave."  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 4:43 pm
Sakura looked at her she didn't know what to say. "I...I...I don't know. I want to help you soo much if only you let me." Sakura finally said.  

Itachi Girl5
Vice Captain

Zell_Fire Ninja

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 4:59 pm
Sasuke walked over to her, handed her a scroll. "Give this to Kakashi, he'll know what to do." Sasuke jumped out of the gates and disappeared down the road.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 5:06 pm
"Huh? What somethng is wrong with him? I'm going to take this to Kakshi then get Naruto." Sakura said running.  

Itachi Girl5
Vice Captain

Zell_Fire Ninja

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 5:08 pm
Sasuke followed along the road. He was content with his choice, all was quiet.... Too quiet.... "Reveal yourself!" Sasuke turned and noticed a Silence Needle rushing towards him. He dodged and saw the attacker. "Fire Style Fireball Jutsu!"  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff