Welcome to Gaia! ::

The BIONICLE Guild

Back to Guilds

For BIONICLE fans (obviously) 

Tags: BIONICLE, LEGO 

Reply The BIONICLE Guild
Welcome! (New Members Introduce Yourself Here!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Why Mr pink

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 2:20 am
Greetings to all, I am Rakou, toa of poison. Formally toa of electricity. After going to an island with my team members including Krast Felix and Adonis, we were slowly split up and kiled one-by-one. Me and Adonis were the only ones to survive. I was infected with this wretched hyde after falling into some kind of plant. Adonis was taken over by Korona, the one we seeked. Koronas power had been increasing slowly and there was a big, fat, bounty on her head along with other inhabitants of this island, seeing as most were bounty hunters. Adonis tried to kill me, and that was that.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 12:59 pm
Uh....

hi?  

Targis

4,300 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Flatterer 200

Why Mr pink

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 3:36 pm
It's alright, all that backstory is from an rp I played about 2 years ago.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 10:27 pm
hi people  

inutron

Crail_Kage

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 3:03 am
Kagon toa of fire.

A little left out on the bionicle universe though... When did the toa nuva went to voya nui? what is the brotherhood of makuta?  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 1:44 pm
hey was just invited (acctually last week but has been busy) to this guild so I thought if I said hi, people would know I acctually exsist.  

kopakanui

KZN02
Captain

Aekea Warrior

19,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 4:56 pm
Kahnorakuzeno
Kagon toa of fire.

A little left out on the bionicle universe though... When did the toa nuva went to voya nui? what is the brotherhood of makuta?

*After reaching Metru Nui.
*The Brotherhood of Makuta was an organization whose original purpose was to create Rahi to occupy the BIONICLE World. Then it went corrupt and now it plans on domination. It is led by the Makuta of Metru Nui, the same Makuta the Toa Metru, Toa Mata, and Takanuva fought.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 4:47 am
KZN02
Kahnorakuzeno
Kagon toa of fire.

*After reaching Metru Nui.
*The Brotherhood of Makuta was an organization whose original purpose was to create Rahi to occupy the BIONICLE World. Then it went corrupt and now it plans on domination. It is led by the Makuta of Metru Nui, the same Makuta the Toa Metru, Toa Mata, and Takanuva fought.

Ah, I see.  

Crail_Kage

Darkhound64

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 2:14 am
Toa Spirok here, toa of Shadows and minimal amounts of light. Ive been here for a while so i cant remember if i have posted here or not but this is my new character.  
PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 8:03 pm
Hi everybody! xd

I am Vohnaku Nuva, Toa of wind and ice. Kanohi Puroki, Mask of Exchange- can swap powers with anyone for a limited time. My mask looks kinda like a combo of Lewa nuva and Takanuva's masks.  

Jamie Fawx

ignika

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 2:08 pm
Greetings, I am Tsaridon, one of the few Makuta who survived the assassination of the Makuta who joined Miserix (in other words, I'm a good guy). I have all the powers of a Makuta and wear a Kanohi Avsa  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 5:27 pm
Greetings, I am Malignus. I'm new to Bionicle, but I've completed the Mistika canister set and have the new Takanuva set. I've done research into the story and found it to be very interesting. Give me a little time and I'll come up with my own Bionicle persona.  

Malignus

arrow dnarrow

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 7:05 pm
hellos
so i've been with the bionicle saga since the begining (or atleast comic #2)

one of my main bionicle persona's is Toa Cyllix, Toa of lightning  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 4:32 pm
Wow it's been a long time since I was a major fan, but they're such good memories...

My character has always been the same; I'm Laki, a Le-koro matoran who is much like a chronicler, only of dreams instead of history. Nice to meet you all!  

Laki Larian

Viktormon

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 11:20 pm
Yellow biggrin It's been a time for me too, but I still love Bionicle!! XD Back in like, 2002, I knew that special talk the wind-people use X)
My fav is Lewa, all time! biggrin  
The BIONICLE Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces