Welcome to Gaia! ::

GGN Moderators' Guild - NOW OPEN

Back to Guilds

We are a guild of Captains, Vice Captains, and Crew helping out those of similar rank in need and working with developers to improve guilds. 

Tags: Captain, Vice Captain, Crew 

Reply Resources & Discussion
right so...all that crappy guild account cash Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

View Results

Noctem Ex

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 6:25 am
In our guild one of the captains made a guild mule to hold any donations that people wanted to give. Of course, people still occasionally donate to the guild itself. The mule wouldn't be necessary if they gave us something else to use the funds towards.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 5:26 pm
Dark Nyte
In our guild one of the captains made a guild mule to hold any donations that people wanted to give. Of course, people still occasionally donate to the guild itself. The mule wouldn't be necessary if they gave us something else to use the funds towards.

thats cool, i know a few who do that 3nodding  

iori_lamia

kageling

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 6:33 pm
D: We should definitely do a guild mule donation on our guild, I think. Right now, the Captain prefers to take the guild on her main account, but I suppose it's more trustworthy if it's transferred to a seperate guild account. That and, she runs three or four guilds anyway so I guess we're never really sure what part of the guild is going where...

But yeah our guild has over 33K lying around in there, and we can't access the gold. Very irritating.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 3:07 pm
We ran out of subforum needs fairly quickly, so we've only got about 8k in the guild account. As far as I know there's quite a bit on the mule though.  

Noctem Ex

BlondeyBecky

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 2:50 pm

i agree it is time gaia improved the GGN 3nodding

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 5:53 pm
yeah..
NPCleonxD  

iori_lamia

Ame Yuki Kaze

Clean Seeker

4,100 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 11:24 am
How about custom backgrounds for the guild forums? I'd buy one.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 12:56 pm

One of the only problems with being able to extract gold is that someone might use it on things that are unrelated to the guild...

Kalypso Kitsune

Doll van de Doden

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 5:48 pm
If they do something involving an extraction system for the gold it could always be viewable in the Crew Activies. Then the crew, vice's, and captain can do something about it. It might even be better if a "lock" could be put on the donations.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 9:03 pm
Who gets the money donated to guilds?  

Karrobher

Hygienic Noob

2,900 Points
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Hygienic 200

Kubali

750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2006 9:55 am
Personally I think the guild itself should be it's own mule... yes i know this would prolly be a major code change.... but the guild should have it's own inventory (toggleable for public, members, crew, vc/capt) and Gold Treasuary (againg toggleable). The inventory and gold the guild has can be used by the captian and VCs for anything. Yes there would be abuses, especially at first, but it wouldn't take long for thoes guild's to be quickly relegated to pauper states, guilds who take good care of their treasury would have another notch in their belt and arrow in their quiver to attract members with. The guild could conducts trades and gifting (once reactivated) like any other member. (Yes corperate personhood in a sense). I would suggest for apperance sake the guild mule should have access to any item sold in stores (seeing that you pay 20,000k for the guild I don't think that's unreasonable) but not actually own the item. (think like loaning from the great wardrobe in the matrix). Plus any non store (donation/rare/event/ect/ect) item that is in the guild's inventory. Guild's can only post in the guild itself and cannot take part in any event. (for navigation purposes I would just add a button on the moderator's panel for VC/Capts for conducting trades/gifts).

(end of my 4 cent deposit smile )  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2006 10:35 am
(not to go off topic, but, thats not thee locke, right? author)  

iori_lamia

Doll van de Doden

PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2006 12:01 pm
iori_lamia
(not to go off topic, but, thats not thee locke, right? author)

(If you are talking about my post no it is not him. I simply meant a lock some way to keep people from donating.)  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 2:53 am
It would be interesting if our guilds would automatically get an avi on Gaia with the username of the guild it represents; then we'd be able to access funds better. But this still doesn't stop the account abusing ;_; If only guild contests were listed under one of the uses of the account.  

Agenta

XenjinHattori

4,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 10:13 am
[Loke]
when will they make things other than subforums for that gold? like it keeps building up..

100k+ at the moment.

we have like 13k+ members and dont need no more damn subs,

so when will they make other things to spend the gold on??

Maybe they could upgrade the guild so members get more gold??

xd THAT's wishful thinking  
Resources & Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces