Welcome to Gaia! ::

GGN Moderators' Guild - NOW OPEN

Back to Guilds

We are a guild of Captains, Vice Captains, and Crew helping out those of similar rank in need and working with developers to improve guilds. 

Tags: Captain, Vice Captain, Crew 

Reply Resources & Discussion
It's time to add some class back to the Avatar Arena *UPDATE Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I like polls too
  Have some gold!!!
View Results

Rosencoff

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 12:15 pm
Eh. I don't bother with the avatar arena. I hate noob speak and it's full of it. >.<;; The descriptions usually suck, in my opinion. I've only seen one that was good.

I entered once, made the top 50, and didn't bother to try again. I hated that "first comment" thing.. and people that didn't leave anything besides "looks good." I like it when people leave decent critiques or comments on my stuff.

If I did ever enter again, I would probably attempt to use the chatterbox. <.<;; I didn't bother making a thread or anything the first time.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 5:24 pm
i didnt even get in the 50's
><  

iori_lamia

mamarita

Generous Guildswoman

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 6:21 pm
my 2 mules have both broken the top 25.. in fact since one of them is a member of this guild because she is a mod in a couple of guilds, and one of the most popular members of Poll universe, and a fantastic avi in her own right, she always has done well... check out D.L.S.// DemonLadySesshomaru.... made number 14 last time she was in the arena as she is now... how close and not win... geesh... another was entered as Dark Cupid.. the key is to use 2 colors that are complimentary if you aren't going to clutter yourself too much...

my daughter -part time ninja- is an award winning avatar designer.. her avis have won in the arena for other people....  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 6:35 pm
G'luck! I'll vote too.

And I too hate it how the Spotlight avi are n00bs dressed in starter sets/snug sets... I love the creative and good -not cluttered- avis, although it's rare to find one nowadays... Cosplays aren't bad either, so long as they're done well and are original I suppose.

And don't get me started on people who's decriptions are...
"IM LOKING FOR SUM FRENDS"
"VOTEFORMEORILLKEELU"
"VOTE A 10 BECASE I DESRVE 1"
And so on, so forth...  

AtreeX

Salty Cat

iori_lamia

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 6:51 pm
what, the f!

the..
F!  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 8:37 pm
-[User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. domokun User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.]-

User Image

There are lots of pathetic avis in there. But I don't like how people assume that spotlight is only for the good avis. -_-

I'll likely vote for you, but not a 10. I see plenty of flaws with flow and matching through it.
Seeing as I will vote about 2 or 3 10's per week, this avi will likely still score higher then most of the others.

-[[Yreka!]]-

iori_lamia

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 9:34 pm
-[[Yreka!]]-
-[User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. domokun User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.]-

User Image

There are lots of pathetic avis in there. But I don't like how people assume that spotlight is only for the good avis. -_-

I'll likely vote for you, but not a 10. I see plenty of flaws with flow and matching through it.
Seeing as I will vote about 2 or 3 10's per week, this avi will likely still score higher then most of the others.

heart u  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 12:27 am
Sometimes, I'm half tempted to enter the arena, just to see how I fare.  

AFK Masturbating

iori_lamia

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 4:22 pm
im often disocuraged><  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 1:02 am
iori_lamia
-[[Yreka!]]-

heart u

...? xD

-[[Yreka!]]-

Noctem Ex

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 1:44 am
I'm tempted to enter this avi. But I'm still hesitant... stupid avi arena.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 8:41 am
-[[Yreka!]]-
iori_lamia
-[[Yreka!]]-

heart u

...? xD

its fomr whta u said XD

@darknyte- ir eally like ur avi^^
but same here, i have avis peopel love, but im afriad  

iori_lamia

Canto Dragon

Distinct Genius

16,725 Points
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 10:01 am
The avis in the arena these days are crowded, always with the expensive things, not by how it all fits together  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 10:34 am
crying  

iori_lamia

KeliJo

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 9:00 pm
They have 1. over loaded there avatar, or 2. have newbie cloths. Its very sad these are the ones getting all the votes crying  
Resources & Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff