Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
Who is the best pair for Hyuuga Neji? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who is the best pair for Hyuuga Neji?
Yamanaka Ino
6%
 6%  [ 10 ]
Ten-Ten
62%
 62%  [ 102 ]
Haruno Sakura
12%
 12%  [ 20 ]
Hyuuga Hinata
19%
 19%  [ 31 ]
Total Votes : 163

LordDamien27

7,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2004 4:50 pm
ChibiAngelwolf
Nozomi-chan!
I think it would be Ten-Ten, because she thinks so highly of him, and they need to involve her more into the story!

Hinata thinks highly of him too..

Hinata may think highly of Neji, but Hinata actually likes Naruto. And that's what matters. TenTen seems to like Neji so that would be a natural pairing. And it's that everyone born a Hyuuga has the Byakugen, so that just means that people who marry into the family don't, it doesn't mean that every Hyuuga has Byakugen.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2004 5:04 pm
LordDamien27
ChibiAngelwolf
Nozomi-chan!
I think it would be Ten-Ten, because she thinks so highly of him, and they need to involve her more into the story!

Hinata thinks highly of him too..

Hinata may think highly of Neji, but Hinata actually likes Naruto. And that's what matters. TenTen seems to like Neji so that would be a natural pairing. And it's that everyone born a Hyuuga has the Byakugen, so that just means that people who marry into the family don't, it doesn't mean that every Hyuuga has Byakugen.

I guess...but Hinata and Neji look much better together then TenTen and Neji  

ChibiAngelwolf

nightlight

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2004 5:11 pm
hmmm, i don't see neji getting together with hinata any time soon... i think he'd either find some girl that was very like naruto, in that she breaks all the rules that people are supposed to live by, or he finds some girl within the clan that he might not love yet, but come to be comfortable with in time...  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2004 5:15 pm
hehe, Hinata and Neji, thats who I voted.  

omega_icewolf

ChibiAngelwolf

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2004 5:50 pm
omega_icewolf

I think it'll be Hinata and Neji or with someone we don't know yet..I just serious can't see Neji being with TenTen..he shows no feelings for her..but he does have some feelings for Hinata..we don't know how big of a feeling they are...
Tenten doesn't express feelings for Neji either..Rock Lee, TenTen, and Neji weren't the only ones the graduate that year..they have a whole class..They can like other people..  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2004 6:10 pm
ChibiAngelwolf
omega_icewolf

I think it'll be Hinata and Neji or with someone we don't know yet..I just serious can't see Neji being with TenTen..he shows no feelings for her..but he does have some feelings for Hinata..we don't know how big of a feeling they are...
Tenten doesn't express feelings for Neji either..Rock Lee, TenTen, and Neji weren't the only ones the graduate that year..they have a whole class..They can like other people..[/quote

Neji would've KILLED Hinata if the jounins hadn't stopped him. I seriously do not see how you could think that he's somehow in love with her.

LordDamien27

7,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

obsidianbutterfly13

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2004 9:46 pm
Neji is one of my favorite characters. I really couldn't imagine him getting together with anyone in the series. Maybe Ten-Ten.

Although with that said... I love NejiSaku fanfiction. heart There are some REALLY good ones out there. Even though I know it'll never ever happen, it's still one of my favorite pairings.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2004 10:41 pm
Hinata is Neji's cousin though  

The_Yone

freesha

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2004 1:42 am
if there's a character that is isn't in the poll, you could still vote her, just vote her name, but i think there are no ather girls that would be a good pair for Neji.....  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2004 6:33 am
I can't believe that some people are actually thinking that Hinata is a good pair for Neji...they are cousins...that is just plain disgusting and wrong!  

Drake Dragonwing

Chrysant

Wheezing Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2004 6:35 am
Random NejiTenten art. (No, I didn't draw it. I can't remember the site I found it on though. gonk )
User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2004 7:30 am
Drake Dragonwing
I can't believe that some people are actually thinking that Hinata is a good pair for Neji...they are cousins...that is just plain disgusting and wrong!

they are cousins, but they are on separate branches...i recall something like they say main branch/main family...thing..so maybe if u are a second branch person..maybe they think of u as a separate family..but part of the family.  

ChibiAngelwolf

Drake Dragonwing

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2004 10:41 am
I don't think so, everyone in the Hyuuga family knows they are cousins!  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2004 10:46 am
Drake Dragonwing
I don't think so, everyone in the Hyuuga family knows they are cousins!

so? I still think it is them..  

ChibiAngelwolf

Furyion

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2004 5:14 pm
Umm... probably Ten Ten... although Neji seems to preoccupied with perfecting the Byakugan to worry about girls.  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff