Reply Twilight-Related Fanart
Twilight Apparel Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you have your own Twilight shirt?
  Yes, I'm a proud owner of one :D
  Yes, my whole wardrobe will soon be covered with Twilight.
  No, I don't know how to make one or where to buy one ;_;
  No, and I don't plan on ever getting one (me: wtf)
  I'm in the process of recieving / making one.
View Results

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 5:51 pm
It's ridiculous.

Okay, my friends did get me a Twilight-themed shirt, it said I heart EDWARD, except instead of a heart it was a skull (you know, the ones you'd typically see on a pirate ship). Very cute, and it was a very nice Christmas present 3nodding

But I changed into it to try it on at lunch and so I wore it back home afterschool. My mom saw it, and now she thinks I have a crush on someone named Edward at school! scream I've tried explaining, but she is seriously dense at times. Parents can be so embarrassing evil

They teased me in elementary school too, because my best friend was a guy...  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 6:44 pm
complex_ity_
It's ridiculous.

Okay, my friends did get me a Twilight-themed shirt, it said I heart EDWARD, except instead of a heart it was a skull (you know, the ones you'd typically see on a pirate ship). Very cute, and it was a very nice Christmas present 3nodding

But I changed into it to try it on at lunch and so I wore it back home afterschool. My mom saw it, and now she thinks I have a crush on someone named Edward at school! scream I've tried explaining, but she is seriously dense at times. Parents can be so embarrassing evil

Oh no, did your mom really do that?
Okay maybe it wasn't such a good idea to get you to change your shirt.
Who asked you about your favourite quote, complex_ity_? I don't recall asking you that...
Anyhow, I'm glad you like your present! heart  

VioLetJade

MelancholyAlice

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 6:31 am
XxfushigipinayxX
MelancholyAlice
About the Alice thing. She won't mind. I bought the shirts anywho, and it's cool with me.

Mine was white with mostly black print (Edwards name was in red and a little bigger) and then on the back there was a full moon and Jacob was way bigger than the rest of the text. (Hers was Black with white letters).

You bought the shirts? Where from?

It sounds nice though. Do you happen to have a picture?

I'm friends with alot of people, so I just "hinted" to Bill (this tee-shirt guy) down at Hot Topics that it be cool to have some. LONG story short, they're custom made.

The same guys that airbrush your name on shirts when you go on vacation have letter stuff they'll iron on, and then they'll do the finishing touches too. They're great. It was twenty dollars a pop though.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 3:18 pm
@complex_ity_: I have parents like that too. The whole teasing thing is so ridiculous, sometimes I'd rather have them get angry.

@MelancholyAlice: Hey, twenty bucks isn't that bad nowadays, especially for a custom shirt...That'd be so great if Hot Topic started coming out with a Twilight line though. I'd buy absolutely everything, go wild *_*

Jasmic
Vice Captain

Shy Phantom

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2006 4:31 pm
VioLetJade
complex_ity_
It's ridiculous.

Oh no, did your mom really do that?
Okay maybe it wasn't such a good idea to get you to change your shirt.
Who asked you about your favourite quote, complex_ity_? I don't recall asking you that...
Anyhow, I'm glad you like your present! heart

Yes, my Mom did that. Thanks anyways, though, for the shirt. I didn't really mind changing at school, gotta make sure it fit. wink (i mean, yuko_sami didn't ever really get an accurate size.)

Someone was asking me about the quotes...can't remember who. Dunno if it was in relation to when you guys were hatching up your plan, or if that was just one of the random discussions we had when we all first found out we liked Twilight.

Again, thanks!!! heart  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2006 3:54 pm
XxfushigipinayxX
@complex_ity_: I have parents like that too. The whole teasing thing is so ridiculous, sometimes I'd rather have them get angry.

@MelancholyAlice: Hey, twenty bucks isn't that bad nowadays, especially for a custom shirt...That'd be so great if Hot Topic started coming out with a Twilight line though. I'd buy absolutely everything, go wild *_*

You're right! That'd be so awesome.

MelancholyAlice

Jasmic
Vice Captain

Shy Phantom

PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2006 4:21 pm
MelancholyAlice
XxfushigipinayxX

Seriously ♥
We should start some kind of petition and send it to the leader of Hot Topic, saying that if they came out with one a bunch of us crazy fans would gladly spend our money on their merchandise. As long as it's not crazy expensive.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 12:46 pm
XxfushigipinayxX
MelancholyAlice
XxfushigipinayxX

Seriously ♥
We should start some kind of petition and send it to the leader of Hot Topic, saying that if they came out with one a bunch of us crazy fans would gladly spend our money on their merchandise. As long as it's not crazy expensive.

We can do that?

MelancholyAlice

Jasmic
Vice Captain

Shy Phantom

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 4:49 pm
MelancholyAlice
XxfushigipinayxX
MelancholyAlice
XxfushigipinayxX

Seriously ♥

We can do that?

I've never heard of it or tried it, but it's always a possibility xD

Unfortunately, we might need actual signatures in pen rather than typed "signatures" of usernames here on Gaia. And...I don't exactly know a bunch of Twilight fans. Who live near me anyway >>;;

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 7:11 pm
Eh... It's an idea though.

And don't forget, some dead Irish lady once said, "Never think that one person can't cause a change, because indeed that's the only way I've ever heard it be done.

MelancholyAlice

Jasmic
Vice Captain

Shy Phantom

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 7:24 pm
MelancholyAlice
Eh... It's an idea though.

And don't forget, some dead Irish lady once said, "Never think that one person can't cause a change, because indeed that's the only way I've ever heard it be done.

A fine quote ♥

Well the only way I can think of doing it would be by either going to the Eclipse prom or mailing the petition around the world too all our felow fans.

...I think it's safe to say the former is the easiest. I wouldn't be able to participate though; can't go to Arizona on a school weekend -.-"

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 8:34 pm
xX.Twi-Lite.Xx
You get a lot of Jacob, Edward, even Carlisle fans but where's the love for Emmett?

I agree, and Jasper too! crying it's not fair. lol  

Alyce_Cullen

finnish_rah

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 7:16 pm
Emmits adorable, but. . . well I want him more as a brother than a. . .lover? LOL  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 12:53 pm
I'll probably be making one soon...needs more iron-ons...  

Sparky Egg

Jasmic
Vice Captain

Shy Phantom

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 8:47 pm
I need to find a nice, snug, girls tee...I don't wanna put "Edward Cullen, Sexier That You Since 1901" on a normal, three dollar one from Michaels Dx

I need more iron-ons too...This stuff is getting addicting.

Twilight-Related Fanart

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff