Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dark thoughts as a child?
  Yes. LOL
  No...
View Results

Xaario

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 1:43 pm
I wasn't girly when I was little but I wasn't very close to being dark until around second or third grade.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 1:57 pm
I have been told by many cousins of mine, that I was a very spoiled child.
Being the first-born of a newly married couple does explain why they would have spoiled me.
And like any other little girl, I was so in love with the color pink, I even wanted to move into a house that was painted that color. I hated dresses though, and what was worse my mother would dress me and my youngest sister alike with big bows in our hairs and matching dresses.
You could say I began to develop my “dark” personality around the 5th grade, where I didn’t want to have to do anything with pastel colored clothing and only deal with the color black.

Things have changed now. I still love playing with dolls, and love big bows that I used to hate when I was younger. I am very much in love with the soft color pink, and the color black.

I’m pretty much a mix of when I used to be the little 6 year old obbesed with Barbie dolls and the color pink, and the little girl in the 5th grade who wanted to be left alone with her music and different personality.

.sil3nt.screams.

-Isel-

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 3:33 pm
My young life was dominated by acting effeminate, having a boy crush on the White Power Ranger, living in a closet (literally) for about a month, and child molestation.

Yeah, it was moreso just confusing than dark.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 3:44 pm
ive never had much of a dark personality. ive given thought to wiccanism a few times...last year. when i was younger i drew people stabbing each other (IT WAS ZELDA PEEPS THO LOL)i used to be a skater-ish kid but dark?no.  

Stargazer Dante

Stargazer Dante

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 3:48 pm
i did have dark thought as a little kid though.i was treated very bad by my step mum and she forced my dad to treat me bad aswell.i had thought of ways they could die and me killing them i even had a suicide thought for about... 10 seconds  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 5:27 am
One might say I was somewhat dark as a child, but not entirely. As a non-participant in an abusive home between two volitile parents I suppose darkness was bound to happen. I was a tomboy and had a bit of a morbid sense of humor. My sister and I liked to pull the legs off ants and drown them while another sister enjoyed spray-painting bees gold and pinning them on paper immortalizing them in their moment of death.  

Oterys

SarahVonCouzer

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 5:55 am
Well being 23, I have the fun of saying that I had all of the origional HE-Man figures, my favorite being Skeletor.

But I had a wierd thing, about scaring myself....I would jump down flights of stairs, have any of you watched the cartoon film of 'Watership Down' ?

It used to scare me so much that I couldn't sleep, but if it was on the TV I'd sit there and watch it.....I don't think I slept from 1987-1989.

Also I used to see ghosts, well a ghost. He was the old man who died of a heart attack in my room.

This is going to sound really bad, but when my baby brother was born, i decided I was going to kill him, I promised he would never live past the age of 12.....you'll be glad to know he is now 19.

I was a freaky loner kid, but the thing was I didn't ever realise that I was alone, I have an over active imagination....I think I maybe from my dad reading me LOTR, Howls' moving castle and Norse tales as a child.

I did want to kill myself, those thoughts first appeared when I was 4-5 years old, whilst my parents were divoricing.

As a 'Daddies Girl' I just didn't understand why he would want to leave me and move to London?

I have never really gotten along with my mother, she was possibly to young to have children even though she was 23 when I was born, people mature differently.

I had a hard time in school, I just didn't fit in, and nothing I did changed it, I was an outcast.

I moved out of my family home after a BIG fist fight with my mother ( I never lifted a finger to her).

I found a flat with some scummy people, I took drugs, I didn't eat and I was a mess...My mum found me a year later, I was 19 and took me home.

I still hate being alive some days, things like that never really change, I don't want to die now....because I'll miss out on something wonderfull, thought I could be wrong I'm willing to take that chance.

I think I've gone off the point there, but I had fun writing it ^_^  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 6:17 am
i was pretty dark as a kid and i was the huge outcast and loner... ppl tried to make me look more normal but they would always fail... even my own mother tried to change me... just yesterday she says that she doesn't even know me anymore and that i scare her... all because i was listening to Cradle of Filth... sheesh... lighten up ppl because we're here to stay.  

Poetic Witch

Feral Kitten

Umberella

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 12:42 pm
My whole family is full of clinically depressed people and no one has ever admitted it!
My mother had me reading Edward Gorey books before I turned 10 and I think just about every report I had to do in school was on ghosts. There were some really cool kid's books about creepy stuff written in the 80's. And the creature feature movie always came on TV right when I got home from elementary school. Joy!  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 1:10 pm
No.I was a normal child, but I grew "dark" as I get older.I guess it started out of being confused and feeling that things were my fault.As I got older, I started to hide it,for my mom's sake.Now, my "dark" side is strongest when I'm pissed.But I try to hide it. ninja
I mean, who wants their mom to freak out and watch them 24/7, and feeling guilty?Not me. neutral  

1 Broken.Soul

x Socks x

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 3:29 pm
Hm..."dark?" I've just always hated that term to describe things. Not sure why. Well, not really from what I can remember, unless a deep interest in the entire atmosphere of Halloween counts. Maybe some pretend games that I played with the other kids at Daycare, too. ninja Outlook wise, I was still the person who saw the worst in people first, and hated them for it, and expected the worst out of a situation instead of thinking of the positives.

The most I can think outside of that is maybe one or two drawings I did.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 11:57 pm
User Image remember that day in paris..

I was generally a bit of a loner and dreamer when I was young. Not typically.. dark.. as you put it. I used to find other things interesting than the usual children. I have an obsession with fantasy things like Lord of the Rings as a quick example. I also loved elegant clothes than the usual teen trash in stores which my mum doesn't seem to mind so much. She now prefers me dressing gothy if I do it elegantly. :]

..when we wandered through the rain User Image

Suicide Lollies

Sisemen

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 7:02 am
I built a three foot guillotine with a heavy brass blade and cut the heads off of my cousins Barbies, after my mom broke the guillotine I braided a twelve foot whip out of twine that my dad used in his garden. Mom got tired of me cracking the whip and took it away. I might have been a little dark but I got over that little stuff.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 8:54 am
Well, I was and I wasn't. I was obsessed with barbie dolls and bratz like lots of little girls, and at the same time every Halloween I would be a vampire/witch/something like that. And I wanted so much to be a vampire, that I would pull my blanket down to my neck and leave the window open so a vampire could come and bite me. I bet nobody else can say this, but one time, I pretended that I lived inside a snake, and one time inside of a lion...I don't remember why, but something about dying inside of an animal facinated me...and it even creeps me out now to look back at that...  

X~.McRfan.~X

DeaTh_WiLL_CoNQuER

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 10:09 am
Younger days, looking back, I was really quiet. I had friends sure. But I didn't express myself much...  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff