1 & 3
  2 & 3
  All of them!
  None. >.<
View Results

Exotic Kitty

Invisible Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 7:59 pm
True. Even though they're only 70k currently. My friend wants the ancient katana, and whenever I keep checking out the prices for them, my friend gives me this death glare cause of the inflation...yesterday it was at the highest it ever went..83.5k.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 10:49 am
I feel an intense need to curse. That is unbelivable!!! Those katanas are not that great when it comes down to it. What shocks me more is why people are buying them. xp  

Sparkle Hearts
Captain

Exotic Kitty

Invisible Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 12:06 pm
True. I like them because it's the only katana I've seen on gaia, since they have a lot of swords, but not something that is a bit Asian..I'm curious why people want to get it right now..when I got it for 10k, I wanted to get it because it fits my passion of loving everything that is Asian...  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 4:30 pm
I think a lot of anime characters use something similiar to the katana. Maybe that's why people are getting them? It may also have to do with the Katana is more attractive then the Aegis Sword too.  

Sparkle Hearts
Captain

Exotic Kitty

Invisible Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 7:30 pm
True, and the katana does kind of remind me of soul reapers from bleach. But probably the katana reminds them of Japan or something. I don't even know for a fact.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 6:57 pm
Who knows. Anyway, I was reading a topic down in the feed back forum that proposed that more expensive store items be added. A big reason why inflation is happening is that there is too much gold in the system. The only way to totally elimanate gold is with store items and salons. I think it is an interesting idea, to say the least.  

Sparkle Hearts
Captain

Exotic Kitty

Invisible Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 7:07 pm
Ah. Interesting. But I'm curious why there's too much in the gold system, unless it's because there are so many people registering on gaia.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 1:58 pm
Well, it is thought that if there is too much gold in the system, inflation will just go crazy! Look at what the admins did in the past couple of months:
1. New games that require no gold to play
2. Increased gold for just posting like 50 gold for one post. sad
3. The anti-botting banning

I know there was a thread I saw that explained this better. xp I should go look for it. surprised

Sparkle Hearts
Captain

Exotic Kitty

Invisible Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 5:27 pm
Ah. That probably makes sense.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 2:22 pm
Yeah, and since there is not to many ways to elminate gold from the system, it causes things to inflate.  

Sparkle Hearts
Captain

Exotic Kitty

Invisible Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 4:09 pm
True, oh well. That's gaia. sweatdrop Even though now I think about it, which system of earning gold do you like, the old version (the one around 2003-2005 system) or the new one (currently)?  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 6:00 pm
Hmm... both had some definant pros and cons. It's hard to say which one I prefer though. I'll have to think on that.  

Sparkle Hearts
Captain

Exotic Kitty

Invisible Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 6:59 pm
True. During the old version (2003-2005), inflation wasn't a big issue on gaia as it is right now, however, earning gold that time was harder (in my opinion).  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 3:59 pm
Yes, but the inflation is making it very difficult for questers to reach there goal now. I mean, you could quest for something for a couple of months and it wouldn't inflate too much. Now, it's going like crazy. xp  

Sparkle Hearts
Captain

Exotic Kitty

Invisible Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 5:23 pm
True, if it didn't inflate as much with a lot of the items, then I would be able to get them a lot easier.  
The Lobby

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff