Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Sims 2 Guild

Back to Guilds

Great place to share/show your creations and meet other TS2 fans! 

Tags: Sims2, Simulation, Maxis, Electronic Arts, Social Bunny 

Reply Main Forum
Sim families based on shows? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Simming
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 12:22 pm
I will sometimes base my Sims off of characters. Like once I made a redhead Sims named Amelia and she was based off of Captain Amelia from Treasure Planet. I also based a sim on Ritsuko Akagi from Neon Genesis Evanglion. She was even a scientist in my game.  
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 11:33 am
Actually...
Currently I'm working on making Wisteria Lane from desperate housewives.

WinterBean

Manic Algae

1,050 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 2:57 pm
Well, not on a show... but on a music video! blaugh

I'm a huge P!nk fan, so I have a Sim named Lady Delish. She's so authentic too. I sent her to a night club, and every guy who flirted with her ended up rejected. xd  
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 7:20 pm
Yeah, I base a lot of my Sims on shows, movies, and mostly common video game characters.

The best character based Sim I made was Yuna from FFX-2, I got the face exact but my computer deleted it some how. xp  

Pollination Technician
Captain

iloveshortgirls

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 6:04 am
i do alot of anime ones ,and i also did that collage move one forgot the name but they called there collage the S.H.I.T south haven instute of tech
or somthing close to that  
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 7:38 am
Takalian
Actually...
Currently I'm working on making Wisteria Lane from desperate housewives.
I once did a neighborhood full of high-class suburban houses, like a Desperate Housewives spoof, but I ended up getting bored with it and deleting it. I tried to infuse a plot line, but I didn't have the time or patience for it. x3  

Fried Tree

O.G. Sex Symbol

10,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Brandisher 100

Yumi Angel I

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 2:02 pm
I make celebrities, which is totally more fun.
One time, I put DBSK in one lot with me. I didn't control them though. Unless someone was dying or there was an emergency.

I made a Harry Potter family too. And a Twilight one with Bella, Edward and the rest of the Cullens, except Esme and Carlisle since there wasn't enough room for them.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 4:57 am
I had the X-File people, gosh that was fun, they had a cat but it turned into a human (on the original), on the sims 2 I made Snape and I gave him a floating house, but I didn't save it.  

ArabianCoffee

Artemis Gly

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 11:31 am
yeah, i used to that all the time, but it taked up a lot of time, still love to do it though  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 5:00 pm
I occasionally try, but mostly the characters are teens and need adults taking care of them. But, I hate how sometimes you don't have the right hair or clothing, making the entire thing look bad.  

men getting pregnant

Sugarmuffincrumblecakes

Dapper Consumer

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 4:37 pm
I've made the Charmed family only about a million times. I like to make my own stories (episodes) on the sims using them. I have their family from the first through the sixth seasons. Yes, i'm a Piper Halliwell whore. I have about four or five diffrent versions of the Charmed Manor. Only about a million Pipers, phoebes and paiges, and I also have a couple of spare Prues leos and wyatts. I have a couple of Chrises..and that's pretty much it. Oh, and some coles laying around somewhere.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 4:39 pm
Sir Delish
Well, not on a show... but on a music video! blaugh

I'm a huge P!nk fan, so I have a Sim named Lady Delish. She's so authentic too. I sent her to a night club, and every guy who flirted with her ended up rejected. xd

Ha! same here, eccept i'm in love with Amy Lee. I love her, and I sooo spoil her in the sims. She has tons of hair styles with long black hair that she changes daily, and outfits from every music video and red carpet run. Almost every concert outfit as well, but i'm still working on that.  

Sugarmuffincrumblecakes

Dapper Consumer

Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas