Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Empire: The Official Star Wars Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Star Wars guild since it's creation nearly 8 years ago. Join the Empire, be part of the legacy. 

Tags: Star Wars, Official, Jedi, Sith, Empire 

Reply The Second Imperium
The Dark Nexus ((Rant Thread)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Johnny Malone
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 4:12 pm
Best Buy needs to be more honest about the world music section. I go there to pick see if they have any cd's to add to my collection of Irish music and head to the world music section to see what they have. All that they have is spanish cd's. Rows and rows of latin music. If all they are going to sell is Latin music they should call it as such. All I am asking for is a little diversity, nothing against latin music but come on add a little variety Best Buy there is more to the world than just Central and South America! scream  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 2:36 pm
Games Workshop. I love Warhammer 40K but dear lord you do not HAVE TO MAKE YOUR ******** MINIATURES SO GODDAMN EXPENSIVE!! RAAAAH! I know you want to make money off of us but dear lord, it shouldn't be *this* expensive...

bastards...  

PaulTheWolf5575

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 6:49 pm
This is for everyone: Imps, Sith, Jedi, Community, anyone who wants to play Nelson.
Its directed at the Warlords, but it applies to all.
In full, heres my big ship Rant.
Read it and know the score.

NO NEW ******** SHIPS!!!
God damn it, what the ******** is all of your ******** deal?!

Honestly, thats all I hear:
I want new ships.
I got a new ship.
Let me use my new ship.

You stupid ********.
Theres more to the galaxy than big a** space ships.
Speeders, droids, blasters, and all sorts of awesome tech, new aliens, and wierd planets exist in the galaxy.
Not a damn one gets any new articles save if I put 'em in.

And when I do, no one ever uses 'em.
All they want is new big ******** ships.
Cruisers, Dreadnaughts, battleships, carriers- <********, back in CotGCW, I was busting a nut just to get my hands on a damn FRIGATE.
I loved that damn ship; fixed her systems, gave her a fresh coat of paint, new guns, and even gave her a pretty piece of Nose art.
You bastards dont give a ******** about that kind of s**t though, do you?
You dont know loyalty. You dont know how to care for your ship. You dont even CARE for your ships. You just want a bigger d**k than the Imperials.

God damn, I wasnt even using new technology either!
The Heroine's Assault was border patrol for over ten years before I swiped her from the New Republic!
I even had to board her! Had to lead the assault myself!
Not that you ******** would know what thats like, sitting on the bridges of freshly built supercruisers in your clean uniforms letting grunts do your work.
I got shot like twice and slapped around by a ******** Jedi.
Then I had to supress a mutiny among my own men.
You ******** have it made, with your blindly loyal armies wiping your a** and marching off to die at your every whim.

You dumb bastards think ships just ******** grow on trees, that every time you need a damn new super toy, that you can just pull some s**t out of your crack, slap it onto the board and say "I Got That."
I Had to bribe, steal, and scavenge ships. And I never possesed any working vessel bigger than the Big Freighters I used to infiltrate convoys.
Warships?
None.
I had corvettes and frigates which I earned through sweat, blood, and money.
Even then my personal fleet didn't go over 15 ships.
You ******** work my last ******** nerve.
I dont even HAVE a ship now!
I'm running around in a dirty robe with a shiny stick and an oversized kitchen knife!!
And I'm doing just ******** fine for myself!

Now, ask me again.
I Dare you ********.
Ask me if you can have another big warship.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 6:45 am
Is nothing I make ever good enough for you people?
Now the rebels want more tanks and walkers.
The tanks I understand, but walkers?
Garthul's pain. This sith is getting old.
You people dont get all the same tech as the Empire.
You're Rebels.
You dont even get equivalent units.

During the Guano War, The Captain of a lone Ironclad staffed with amatures managed to keep a fleet with superior numbers (And with bigger ironclads) running scared, singlehandedly cutting off Chile's naval supply lines and wrecking untold havoc until, worn down from the continual action, the ship was run down by a six ship fleet and even then it took a full day's chase and a two hour gun battle to bring her down.
Take a lesson from this.  

Sol Walker
Crew

AFK Masturbating

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 12:29 am
No love for Destruction for making me waste an hour and a half downloading their shitty album that's trying to pass itself off as shitty re-mixes.

wahmbulance I'M ******** PISSED! wahmbulance stressed

Now, if you'll excuse me, I now have to don steel-toed boots, and track down Schmeir and co., and have a word with them about this crappy excuse for an album.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 6:28 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

No one expects the Spanish inquisition!!!!!!!  

Kaze-Kage Daisuko

Kaze-Kage Daisuko

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 7:16 pm
Since when did jedi's say "dude" and "totally"? Jedi are all suposed to speak in a british kind of basic, not hippie, no offense.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 7:33 pm
Kaze-Kage Daisuko
Since when did jedi's say "dude" and "totally"? Jedi are all suposed to speak in a british kind of basic, not hippie, no offense.

Since when is Freya a Jedi? xp  

AFK Masturbating

Kaze-Kage Daisuko

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 7:54 pm
Celestia Whitesword
Kaze-Kage Daisuko

and since when did anybody in the star wars universe learn how to speak like a tree hugging hippy? There was no anti-vietnam revolution there last time I checked. xp  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 8:07 pm
Kaze-Kage Daisuko
Celestia Whitesword
Kaze-Kage Daisuko

and since when did anybody in the star wars universe learn how to speak like a tree hugging hippy? There was no anti-vietnam revolution there last time I checked. xp

The dialect exists in the real world. So why shouldn't it exist in the SW universe?  

AFK Masturbating

Kaze-Kage Daisuko

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 8:13 pm
Celestia Whitesword
Kaze-Kage Daisuko
Celestia Whitesword
Kaze-Kage Daisuko

The dialect exists in the real world. So why shouldn't it exist in the SW universe?
Because, it just really doesn't fir in with the rp. I mean, it's original don't get me wrong, but who is going to take an opponent seriously who says "I am like totally going to mess you up dude!," he said while pulling out his weed and taking a light and a puff. Know what I mean?  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 8:56 pm
Today, during phy ed, I realized I was stressed. I don't know why I was/am stressed. Perhaps it's because I have no money in my lunch account, but that was this morning. After the slight mussel tension headache I got this morning while swimming, the next thing was reblocking a scene from A Midsummer's Night Dream, it was alright, it was good, in fact it was fun. But in English we are 'attacking Shakespeare' by reading Julius Caesar. I took a part, but I started talking like I was still on stage in the theater. Science..... I didn't finish my homework... nothing really new there... I should do that this quarter.... Anyway, for lunch I went into the library, checked out three books (Cut, Mists of Avalon, and another book I don't remember the title of...), then I sat with one of my friends until she left. When she left I went to the language hallway and started reading, one of the Spanish teachers asked me if I had eaten already, I said no and I didn't want to bother my friends at lunch. The new German teacher gave me a apple and a muffin, I ate the muffin and saved the apple. When she went back into the FL office, I did start to cry, but I stopped before the great rush of people who also had first lunch, then went back to reading my book. Another one of my friends asked me why I wasn't at the lunch table... I won't type that discussion.... In geometry I could not stay awake and I realized that teacher is the only nonditzy teacher I have this year. In Film studies I just watched Rebel Without a Cause like everyone else. At IMI4U2C I almost fell asleep while I was suppose to pretend that I was asleep. Then home, my little sister was cranky, little brother... being a little boy, my step brother hogging the computer. Then came dinnertime.
My step dad likes all the food to start at his end of the table, and not let the older kids get any food until later. He was mashing up his potatoes and I asked if mom could pass to broccoli with cheese. He said no. And after a series of events I kept on getting angrier and angrier, and was past the point of running out to a car and driving around (I don't have a car or a license yet) then they started talking like I wasn't there. I ran into my room after I couldn't stand it any longer and cried. When I was in my room they started auguring.
I don't swear at my parents, at least not in their face, in fact most people are surprised when I do swear. End of spaz/rant/teenage emotions/female emotions/ something you'll just nod your head and agree with - what ever you want to call it. Good night.  

LadyAlys

Celebrating Streaker

6,850 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200

AFK Masturbating

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 7:49 pm
When a mod tells you *not* to do something, you do not go behind her back and do it anyway ... stare  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 9:32 pm
What the heck happened, dare I ask?  

Sol Walker
Crew

AFK Masturbating

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 2:49 am
Cale: miscommunications and such.

Still, I talked it over with Paul on AIM earlier, and we're gonna see if we can fix it.  
The Second Imperium

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff