Gothy Dreamin' - Share Your Dreams Here! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

deathcomes_onsilentwings

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 3:20 pm
[XxXRage and LoveXxX]
I once had this incredibly gothy dream...

I was in the back yard of my old house....the one I lived in when I was 5, but in the dream I was the age I am now. I was holding one of my porcelain dolls I got for a birthday present where it combusted and burned to a pile of ashes in my hands. A boy appeared from the ashes and when I asked who he was, he told me he was called true love. He led me to a place called holigarthy, where we found what True Love called sadness and hate..."which will kill even the purest souls" he said. across the room I found my 5 year old self, standing there and crying. True Love told me that if I wanted to live I had to save my past before I lived into the future. Following my instructions I ran towards my young self but as I reached her, she looked at me and melted. A manical voice in the room cackled and said "Your past was to horrid and vile to save, and now you must join the souls whom have been infected by me." I looked around for True Love but all I found were the transparent souls of those whom were infected my Sadness and hate. He said "you must join these people for all eternity, and live your afterlife in pain" The voice of my young self sang a haunting tune:

why would you stay,
when all that's left is pain?
and even though you smile,
inside your soul is screaming.

The tune played in my head over and over as sadness and hate appeared from the shadows of holigarthy. his eyes gleamed bright yellow as he paralyzed me with nothing but a glance. my soul rose above my dead body and cupped her cold hand to my cheek. she said "I wish I could help you, but now I must join the rest" and the dream ended as blackness surrounded my body and the one tune played.

That dream reoccured for about a month until I was diagnosed with depression.

Dude...whoa.
All my dreams used to be about me dying or feeling incredible sadness because of my mother. It was weird.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 4:25 pm
EvFaerAshlynn
Hey mods - if this is a repeat, please direct me to the original and don't hurt me. This might be a hair-splitter, because I think there might be a thread about nightmares somewhere here, but this thread doesn't just cover nightmares, but weird dreams that aren't nightmares. Ack, sorry! xp

Does anyone here besides me have very unusual dreams on a regular basis? I have them pretty much all the time. For instance, last night's crazy dream featured a pair of children watching popsicles melt . The dream switched to Interview With The Vampire. Louis and Lestat were out for dinner at Cici's Pizza (pizza buffet restaurant) and they were arguing about whether or not they should let Claudia feed. Meanwhile, Claudia's at my house, locked in my father's closet. Yes, I know. What the hell, you ask. I woke up asking myself that same question.

I also distinctly remember a very graphic nightmare I had a decent while back. It featured a music video for "My Immortal" by Evanescence. The opening shot of the video featured Amy Lee lying on her back, obviously dead. The video recounts her weeping, following a shadow or ghost and singing. At the end, someone stabs her in the back and she dies. The very last shot is of a man who looks suspiciously like Ben Moody cooking meat over a fire. Naturally, I woke up screaming and suspecting cannabalism. When I got back to sleep, my dream featured the Winter Olympics being held in Hawaii, and me losing Orlando Bloom in a shopping mall.
If you didn't think I was crazy before now, you have your evidence.

Discuss:
Strange dreams
Gothy-like dreams
Typical subject matter of your dreams

AAGH! You made me laugh!
The night before last, I had this dream that I was alone in my house and I went outside, and there was this crazy old Christian lady, and she started chasing me down my street, calling me a "stupid pagen f**". I admit I was pretty freaked.
confused  

Bakurish

Bakurish

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 4:43 pm
Ooh, ooh, I just thought of another dream!
Okay, I dreamed that I was in this Tan-ish Cadallic with the main characters of 'The Midnighters', and Melissa was driving down this really long highway with Rex in the passenger side and me and Dess in the back. All of a sudden we get into this huge traffic jam and me and Dess look out the window and there's this huge baby taking up all four lanes, randomly picking up cars and tossing them in the air without catching them. So we're all in the car freaking out when the babay comes and takes our car and tosses it up. So we're in the car, midair, and all the doors open and we fall out, but before I die, I kind of manuver myself to the trunk to retrieve my Playstation 2 before I die. Then I woke up.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 3:26 pm
lawl

Wow. Those were weird.

xD

I don't have very gothy dreams as such, but if for some reason, I wake up randomly for a few seconds during the middle of the night, then go back to sleep, I have really REALLY strange random and very vivid dreams, yet when I wake up, I can barely remember them! >___<;;

But in saying that, I have a lot of gothy daydreams, or roughly about that. It's mainly when I'm bored in class or sitting on a bus listening to Deathstars, and I randomly gaze at something, then I deliberately lose myself in my imagination (which is VERY vivd). And it often involves suicide and gore, yet also humour. My daydreams can be just as strange as real dreams though. xD Par example...:

There are these characters me and my best friend have made up for roleplays, Dark Rapphael(a vampire), Rapphael(a human) and Sam(a guardian angel hidden as a human). I was in a daydreaming trance when I was walking around the shopping centre, and then I just saw my characters. I then imagined a little scenario, which involved Dark Rapphael making fun of Rapphael (behind his back) but Sam being present. I then imagined Sam imagining a silly little doodle of how he began tearing off Dark Rapphael's limbs and head and blood spurting everywhere, but in silly crappy random doodled-with-crayons type form. I then burst into a fit of laughter as I saw the doodled image of silly ketchup-type blood spurting from a drawing in my head.

...and of course, it was humiliating. I was walking by myself. In a middle of a shopping centre. Filled with lots of people getting xmas shopping done. And I laugh just in the middle of walking normally. Great. Dx

xD sorry for the long post again, I have a horrible habit of this. Dx

NikiPaprika

2,650 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

NikiPaprika

2,650 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 3:29 pm
Bakurish
Ooh, ooh, I just thought of another dream!
Okay, I dreamed that I was in this Tan-ish Cadallic with the main characters of 'The Midnighters', and Melissa was driving down this really long highway with Rex in the passenger side and me and Dess in the back. All of a sudden we get into this huge traffic jam and me and Dess look out the window and there's this huge baby taking up all four lanes, randomly picking up cars and tossing them in the air without catching them. So we're all in the car freaking out when the babay comes and takes our car and tosses it up. So we're in the car, midair, and all the doors open and we fall out, but before I die, I kind of manuver myself to the trunk to retrieve my Playstation 2 before I die. Then I woke up.

blaugh

I like how you ended up saving your playstation2 before you died.

xD

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 8:23 am
i always have dreams about my loved ones dieing. or some BIG fluffy thing chasing me. the dieing ones are better than the fluffy ones!..... sweatdrop  

[Ninja_Of_The_Thirteen]

EvFaerAshlynn

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 5:27 pm
I must say, my dream the other night is bothering me. Apparently, Amy Lee was upset with me because I had seen her doing something with her boyfriend or something and called her a prostitute. Well, Amy and I met up at a Christmas party. We made up. Awkwardly, at first. And then rather explicitly.
sweatdrop
I'm straight, by the way.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2006 11:03 pm
[XxXRage and LoveXxX]
I once had this incredibly gothy dream...

I was in the back yard of my old house....the one I lived in when I was 5, but in the dream I was the age I am now. I was holding one of my porcelain dolls I got for a birthday present where it combusted and burned to a pile of ashes in my hands. A boy appeared from the ashes and when I asked who he was, he told me he was called true love. He led me to a place called holigarthy, where we found what True Love called sadness and hate..."which will kill even the purest souls" he said. across the room I found my 5 year old self, standing there and crying. True Love told me that if I wanted to live I had to save my past before I lived into the future. Following my instructions I ran towards my young self but as I reached her, she looked at me and melted. A manical voice in the room cackled and said "Your past was to horrid and vile to save, and now you must join the souls whom have been infected by me." I looked around for True Love but all I found were the transparent souls of those whom were infected my Sadness and hate. He said "you must join these people for all eternity, and live your afterlife in pain" The voice of my young self sang a haunting tune:

why would you stay,
when all that's left is pain?
and even though you smile,
inside your soul is screaming.

The tune played in my head over and over as sadness and hate appeared from the shadows of holigarthy. his eyes gleamed bright yellow as he paralyzed me with nothing but a glance. my soul rose above my dead body and cupped her cold hand to my cheek. she said "I wish I could help you, but now I must join the rest" and the dream ended as blackness surrounded my body and the one tune played.

That dream reoccured for about a month until I was diagnosed with depression.
Wow.
I'm really sorry that you were diagnosed with depression, but I almost want to experience that dream.

Spooky Ames

A Dark Knight

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 11:00 pm
i seem to have lots of dreams where i'm being chased by someon/thing and can't run fast enough. and many where i'm trying to do something but am restricted by something, ususally objects.
ive also had 3 dreams where ive killed people, and they were really disturbing for some reason... i have a friend though who says he has dreams where he kills people all the time and it never bothers him...
so yea...  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 3:22 am
My dream became reality just today! I have always wanted to have a skirt, long at the back, short in front. I dreamt of wearing it to the prom one night! I have searched all over for it but I found it! And i'm going to wear it to my proma

Pictures of the skirt:
Back
Front  

Disease of the Flesh

BlackFlamesofSorrow

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 1:07 pm
I had a dream last year and I still remember. Just before I was gonna go to New York for the summer to visit my family and friends. We were at New York and there was this normal looking girl that was with us but I don't remember why. We were at this Hotel place thingy that had this weird color. I was in front of the window and the random girl that was with us was on the opposite side of the window. Then she started to levitate O.o and destroyed the window, glass flying everywhere. I fell onto the floor and saw her like flying into the hotel. When I stood up, I saw her back. Then she like, twisted her head and I saw this ugly face. She had this demonic voice and I can't remember what she said but it was weird. She was possesed by the devil, thats all I know. . When I went to my friend's home, my mom was there and they said we had to go "find" her. We went to like this underground place where you fight for money and people just watch you fight and bet money on who's gonna win. I saw that girl from "The Million Dollar Baby" fighting a guy. Then it just ended. Oh yea, another short dream when I was 5 or 6. The guy with the mask in Scream and I were at this dark mountain where when you look down you just see black. He pushed me off the mountain and I was screaming. Then I woke up and I was all sweaty. I have a lot more dreams but it's best to keep it to myself.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 1:36 pm
Well....Um....(is having trouble thinking of one)
I had this one where I was looking under my bed for something,and then I ended up on the roof of some skyscraper.I quickly look behind me and someone pushed me off.Im reaching to try and grab my friend Cassie's hand,but I slip and fall to my death...Of course I woke up before I hit the ground.

Did you know that if you die in your dream,they say you will die for real.Its something that triggers that in your brain.>_<

toriable2016

Lilium_Crusade

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 2:03 pm
I had this dream where ghosts and vampires were like invading my house while I slept,and they killed my little brother and my mom and dad but they didnt kill me or my big brother.I woke up b/c my brother came and got me..and like we started fighting off them.Then,they captured us..and tied us up.then like they were standing by ther car,and there was a remote that they had sitting by us.I picked it up and pushed the button.and they exploded all over our car..wierd o.0 had this dream like 2 or 3 years ago o.0  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 2:05 pm
I don't know if this counts, but for the past two weeks I keep having really vivid dreams in which my brother dies. ><
Last night, he was hiding from the Nazis in this enormous, long clothes closet; I could see him, even though I wasn't there. The next "scene" was incredibly blurry, I just remember seeing him on the ground and having these words saying that he "suffered trauma" in my head.
The next day I was at my old school, now bomb sheltered, with the few survivors. I asked my sister how he was, and she told me he was dead, looking at me weirdly scared and resentful. Can't remember the rest of it.

In another one, he basically OD'd. >>
Haha, I guess that's the closest to gothy I get.  

Myollnir

toriable2016

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 2:17 pm
Okay,...try not to freak out on me...When I was about seven(which I still remember this>_<)I had a dream,...a really weird one.I was at the harry potter train station waiting for the train.Then I got on the train and looked out the window.There was this stupid lion from the wizard of oz waving at me as the train past.Though the train was moving,but did'nt seem to go anywhere.I kept seeing the lion again and again and again.WHen I woke up I was giggling like it was the funniest thing on earth eek

~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff