Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
Anyone actually enjoy having a laugh?? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lee evans...
  is a legend! xD
  ...never heard of him..=(
View Results

NikiPaprika

2,650 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 2:20 am
lurichan
*Bounces* I like laughing. It's an important part of any day to at least get to laugh once in a while.

Don't worry too much, a lot of people who don't like to show how they feel in front of others still laugh in the privacy of their own home away from prying eyes. (though personally I'll just laugh if I believe something to be funny).

3nodding

yup

Oh, btw, your avi's really kewl!

:3

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 2:22 am
DeaTh_WiLL_CoNQuER
Most of the reason why I laugh is for perverted reasons .. -.-''

Ah...

the sort of laughing-at-condoms type of humour?

...or is that just me??

o.o;

NikiPaprika

2,650 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

NikiPaprika

2,650 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 2:23 am
Umberella
I love having a good laugh at old bad movies. Even though I'm not a hardcore goth, normal people always treat me weird. Just makes me more friendly to confuse them. Then I get to laugh again.

Same, same.

Heh heh. Vampire teddy!

Awesome!

<3

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 2:25 am
Goddess I love to laugh! I am so easily amused and once you get me laughing, its hard to get me to stop.  

Lady Detarra

Alice_K8

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 2:27 am
I don't much use tv or computer for the purpose of making myself laugh, but I do laugh a lot, mostly with my friends and especially my boyfriend who always puts me in a cheery mood.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 2:38 am
Demon princess of Love
I don't much use tv or computer for the purpose of making myself laugh, but I do laugh a lot, mostly with my friends and especially my boyfriend who always puts me in a cheery mood.

3nodding

The strange thing is, I don't really use the TV and computer much, but even I use my own imagination to keep myself amused. xD

It's embarassing, however, when I'm sitting in class or on a bus, daydreaming to myself with a goofy grin on my face, thinking about stupid things.

NikiPaprika

2,650 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

NikiPaprika

2,650 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 2:39 am
Lady Detarra
Goddess I love to laugh! I am so easily amused and once you get me laughing, its hard to get me to stop.

I can relate to that...

...dead easy. xD

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 3:17 am
NikiPaprika
lurichan
*Bounces* I like laughing. It's an important part of any day to at least get to laugh once in a while.

Don't worry too much, a lot of people who don't like to show how they feel in front of others still laugh in the privacy of their own home away from prying eyes. (though personally I'll just laugh if I believe something to be funny).

3nodding

yup

Oh, btw, your avi's really kewl!

:3

Don't worry about laughing and enjoying yourself in the guild, we do it all the time. ^_^ In the original thread most of it was just chatting and having fun being strange (including full scale cookie battles).
Thanks. I just changed it again. I tend to change it around rather frequently. I suppose right now I'm mostly having fun with the new donation items. ^_^ The water hair and flower dress was really pretty, so I've swung the other way for a bit with the firey demoness type look (that was just the general description I came up with when trying to describe it
^^* )

It does sound like your friend takes things way too seriously.  

lurichan
Vice Captain

MortSanglant

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 4:39 am
Being serious doesn't mean you aren't happy.

I laugh a lot in real life.

I am actually fairly easily amused.

A friend of mine once said that I'm a walking stereotype breaker.

^^

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 9:24 am
laughing is good 3nodding

Dave Chappelle usually makes me laugh, as does watching Aqua Teen Hunger Force.  

UraniumMonk

Corpse_Bride_131

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 4:02 pm
Well, when you have friends that are as retarded as mine, it is impossible not to laugh. Seriously, we'll be in the middle of math class and one of my friends will lean over and whisper to me, "I have a tiny belly button." And it's just so revoltingly stupid and random, that you have to laugh. Or when all of your friends are deaf! Thats the worst! Like, "Are you coming shopping with us Friday?" and the other one says, "Whose hopping in a fire pit?!?!?!?!" You see, I happen to be known as the retarded 80 year old, because I'm as dumb as a rock and I can't control the volume of my voice. Honestly, if you spent a day with me and my friends, you wouldn't be able to look at a piece of chicken again without laughing.

*LONG LIVE THE NAUGHTY CHICKEN!!!!*

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 4:07 pm
I love watching stand up comedians. That guy was hillarious.  

Gothic_Lipstick_Kisses

Sisemen

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 10:05 pm
User Image

As a matter of fact....Yea! I like to laugh  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 10:11 pm
NikiPaprika
DeaTh_WiLL_CoNQuER
Most of the reason why I laugh is for perverted reasons .. -.-''

Ah...

the sort of laughing-at-condoms type of humour?

...or is that just me??

o.o;
More like just-cause-I'm-bored-and-nothing-else-to-say type..^^;;  

DeaTh_WiLL_CoNQuER

Suicide Lollies

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 11:38 pm
User Image remember that day in paris..

I love to laugh. I greatly enjoy comedy movies/shows, comedians and generally funny stuff. I like to enjoy life and I don't view the world as a dark grey place. I'm quite a happy person.. most of the time. 3nodding

..when we wandered through the rain User Image

~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces