Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Sims 2 Guild

Back to Guilds

Great place to share/show your creations and meet other TS2 fans! 

Tags: Sims2, Simulation, Maxis, Electronic Arts, Social Bunny 

Reply Main Forum
Favorite Aspiration? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which Is Your Favorite Aspiration?
Family
42%
 42%  [ 20 ]
Fortune
6%
 6%  [ 3 ]
Knowledge
12%
 12%  [ 6 ]
Popularity
2%
 2%  [ 1 ]
Romance
8%
 8%  [ 4 ]
Pleasure
8%
 8%  [ 4 ]
Grilled Cheese
8%
 8%  [ 4 ]
All of them!
2%
 2%  [ 1 ]
None of them.
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Can't decide...
8%
 8%  [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 47

someboyishere2
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 9:40 pm
my favorit ones are family and wealth  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 6:54 am
grilled cheese and pleasure??? i don't have that! question  

dark_shadow92

Kukushka

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 10:06 am
I find I'm quite the little sexist when I play the Sims. Most of my girl Sims have family aspiration and most of my boy Sims have money aspiration. I do throw in others from time to time, though. Mostly the popularity one. I've recently started playing a few Grilled Cheese Sims. The only one I really don't use much is Romance because I find it so hard to play. I really like having babies, lots and lots of babies, and Romance Sims really don't like babies. It get's difficult. They end up having lots of mental breakdowns.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 7:17 pm
My favorite aspiration is family cause I like makeing big familys for my sims.  

.[Frozen.Lealta].

iloveshortgirls

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 2:08 pm
i use to normaly pic love
but i got tired of them wating to do the whole world lol
so i normlay chose peasure pr family  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 2:49 pm
Hmm...i like fortune cuz wif teh money cheat, its really easy...but knowledge n family are cool too. Teh prob wif knowledge is that when teh sim's level in a skill is high, its hard to get to teh nex one. Teh prob wif family sims is that they want many children...n that can slow teh pc down... sweatdrop  

Ani-san^_^

Magical Lunatic

12,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Camwen

Distinct Dabbler

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 6:55 pm
I find that the romance sims are the easiest to keep a high aspiration for. It's even easy if they are monogamous (sp?) because the want to woohoo comes up often and it gives a ton of aspiration points.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 9:15 pm
heart Strange town...

I personally like the Pleasure aspiration. It just seems liek the one that is the most consequence free. 3nodding

...Just got stranger.
heart

Bella Goth

Jessie_0160

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 8:17 am
I usually use the family one because i like makeing familys get married and every thing like that  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 6:05 pm
Normally I make sims versions of my friends, family, and people I hate. So, I usually just give them their obvious aspiration.

The most frequent one I use, though, is the Family Aspiration. I also like knowledge, especially if I think that the sim is destined for greatness.  

Xeoh

tyrachiesaurusxxx

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 11:25 am
I have 2. Pleasure, cuz its SO totally RANDOM! (and im a very random person) Then grilled cheese, cuz its so funny, the sims are obsessed!  
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 11:36 pm
Please visit my deviantART!

I want to try Pleasure, as I have yet to create a Sim with that aspiration. My current aspirations that get the most use are Family and Fortune, because I like making big families and the Fortune one is really easy with the money cheat. (Yes, I am a dirty cheater, so sue me.) xd Romance is entertaining every once in a while, but it is so hard to keep up with all the sneaking around! Popularity requires a lot of attention to be paid to friends, which is really difficult as I like to spend more time developing skills. (Knowledge is towards the top of my list as well for that reason.)

Anavis

Simming
Crew

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 1:44 pm
I use Family the most. I like my Sims to raise families so the Family Sims are my favorites.  
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 8:12 pm
my favorite one is family...  

annaXbanana19

Invisible Friend

The heart of reality

5,500 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 2:45 pm
I love playing knowledge sims, becuase they want to become the supernatural creatures. No more points loss when I make them become them anyways.
My second fave is Pleasure.

Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces