Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight-Related Fanart
Things the Twilight and New Moon Characters Would Never Say Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MelancholyAlice

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 8:02 am
Sexy_Demonic_Angel
Well considering he WAS the newest member of the Cullen family, so he would be more prone to swearing. Ok, I HAVE to ask this, it has been bugging me...but everyone's talking about Midnight Sun? Supposedly the book from Edwards Point of View I think? Do you have a link to the chapters so i can read it?
There's only one chapter and it's on Stephenie Meyer's Website the first chapter in Edward's point of view.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 8:38 am
Wow that was amazing. She's so great at writing from Edward's POV. I hope she finishes this and publishes it ^_^  

C h a r B e a r

Cunning Warrior

8,900 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250

MelancholyAlice

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 9:29 am
Me too!

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 10:53 am
Sexy_Demonic_Angel
Well considering he WAS the newest member of the Cullen family, so he would be more prone to swearing. Ok, I HAVE to ask this, it has been bugging me...but everyone's talking about Midnight Sun? Supposedly the book from Edwards Point of View I think? Do you have a link to the chapters so i can read it?

Jasper wasn't the newest of the family like he was the most recent to be changed. Correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't he a major in the Cival War? And then he was turned by the lady named Maria? And he drank from humans for a while, met Alice, gave it up and joined the Cullens. I think that's what happened.

Kakyoku no Doki

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 10:56 am
.Thalionwen.
Sexy_Demonic_Angel

Jasper wasn't the newest of the family like he was the most recent to be changed. Correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't he a major in the Cival War? And then he was turned by the lady named Maria? And he drank from humans for a while, met Alice, gave it up and joined the Cullens. I think that's what happened.

Yes. That's what happened.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 3:25 pm
.Thalionwen.
Sexy_Demonic_Angel

No. I'm almost positive he's both. Alice and he joined the family the most recently and he is the youngest. Edward said so anyway, that's why it's hardest for him to resist.

MelancholyAlice

Jasmic
Vice Captain

Shy Phantom

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 6:56 pm
Agh...Let me see if I can clear this up.

Jasper was born during the Civil War (obviously) so Carlisle is the only one who has been a vampire longer. So Edward refers to him as having the most difficult time not because he was the most recent to be changed into a vampire, but because he's the one who had to change his lifestyle so dramatically.

Think about it; Jasper had been living off human blood from the year 1863-1950. If my math skills don't suck as much as I think they do, that should come out to 87 years.

Now take the rest of the Cullens; they've only fed off human blood a couple times, and I don't recall Carlisle, Esme, Alice, or Rosalie ever having been mentioned doing so. Edward only took "guilty" blood, and Emmett only gave in because he came across two unfortunate "singers" of his.

Jasper is constantly being called "youngest" because he is the most recent to adapt to the Cullens' lifestyle.

This is also just my personal opinion, but after 87 years and suddenly throwing it all away, I imagine his thirst would be even worse than a newly created vampire. It's gonna take a hell of a lot more time for him to become as desensitized as the others.

I hope that cleared up any questions anybody had >>;;

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 7:08 pm
Oh! I'm sorry... I think I'll go re-read again.

I FEEL SO ASHAMED! *Anguish*
(Yes, I got owned)

MelancholyAlice

Pyramid Head In The Attic

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 11:53 am
[[continuing with the real topic here...]]

I saw this somewhere before...

Edward to the Volturi- "Yo mama is so fat..."

[[Granted, seeing as he kind of wanted to die...he might have...]]  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 2:19 pm
Hinata [A Sunny Place]

Edward to the Volturi- "Yo mama is so fat..."

[[Granted, seeing as he kind of wanted to die...he might have...]]

xd Ten ways to die by the Volturi: #10- Insult their mom.

Edward (to Jacob): Hey furball!
Jacob (to Edward): Hey bloodsucker! Wanna come to my place and watch the game?  

Ms. Shadowlight

2,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

MelancholyAlice

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 2:22 pm
Yeah, on the icon.

User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 4:29 pm
I miss having that icon in my signature so much ;_;
Stupid code limit.

Here's the actual picture that icon was made off of, though: http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b188/xxfushigipinayxx/Stephenie Meyer/Comic.jpg

Sorry, there was a page stretch.

Jasmic
Vice Captain

Shy Phantom

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 1:15 pm
rofl  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 8:32 pm
XxfushigipinayxX
I miss having that icon in my signature so much ;_;
Stupid code limit.

Here's the actual picture that icon was made off of, though: http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b188/xxfushigipinayxx/Stephenie Meyer/Comic.jpg

Sorry, there was a page stretch.

LOLZ! thats so funny ^_^ I heart edward  

Alyce_Cullen

twighlight311

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 3:17 pm
I heart heart heart EDWARD! Sorry had to get that off my chest! LOL  
Twilight-Related Fanart

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers