Maleficent Chaos
IceyPimp14
Maleficent Chaos
IceyPimp14
Maleficent Chaos
IceyPimp14
nice
not really.

Fake gangsters arn't 'nice', they are sad.

rofl
3nodding
rofl I'm not laughing with you, I'm laughing at u. U think u know everything about everybody. rofl
Fine with me, still truth.

None of you have guns. I really doubt anybody here sells drugs other than bud. Come on now, you're a bunch of adolesent shits that don't understand what it is. People that get thrown into it are who actually know, ya'll are trying to say 'I am in school, and I sell drugs, I do it just to make cash on the side'. mmmmhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Lets see... i rap about this stuff because i think its fun, i don't actually live this way i just like to do it as a past time. I dont sell drugs im a good B+-A student i live a good life. I'm not trying to act like a ganster nor do i want to be one. im just a kid trying out new stuff and seeing how far i can go with it. Rapping about stuff that doesnt happen in your life is fun , maybe you should try it instead of criticizing others 3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 7:58 pm
i sell bud i own a 9mm the only reason i keep my 2.3 gpa is to play basketball and soccer

niggas dont get that u can be a smart thug s**t i can get good grades and still do what i do

but how do you make those assumptions like you actually chill with us day to day  

CripNiccaFoLyfe

Niji no Jojishi

Fashionable Genius

2,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 1:05 am
E~Clipse
Rapping about stuff that doesnt happen in your life is fun

what? confused  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 12:00 pm
C Teezy
E~Clipse
Rapping about stuff that doesnt happen in your life is fun

what? confused

i could rap about stuff that happens in my life but in this specific remix it would really go in so i just rapped about something else. certain stuff call for certain things. real or not.  

Eclipse The Righteous

Resin Sm0ke

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 12:37 pm
you don't get it, hes saying 'what?', that it is sad. That your statement is why people get shot in real life. They go cocking off at the mouth about things they don't do. So please, either do it so that people can't read it, or don't do it at all. Its just ******** pathetic Clipse, you should just no...just stop. You're the next version of King Card.

@GK - yes I can, you write as if you are one in some of your s**t. How the ******** is that not pathetic? remind me, how you are smart at doing the exact thing that makes you a stereotypical dipshit. Again, GK, keep your mouth shut.

@Crip - no....no you don't. You're a fake lil b***h, look at you in that picture. You make me sad. Quit posing with your sister trying to say its your woman.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 3:50 pm
Maleficent Chaos
you don't get it, hes saying 'what?', that it is sad. That your statement is why people get shot in real life. They go cocking off at the mouth about things they don't do. So please, either do it so that people can't read it, or don't do it at all. Its just ******** pathetic Clipse, you should just no...just stop. You're the next version of King Card.

@GK - yes I can, you write as if you are one in some of your s**t. How the ******** is that not pathetic? remind me, how you are smart at doing the exact thing that makes you a stereotypical dipshit. Again, GK, keep your mouth shut.

@Crip - no....no you don't. You're a fake lil b***h, look at you in that picture. You make me sad. Quit posing with your sister trying to say its your woman.

lmao and look thats proves my point this ***** think he knows how we all live but dont know s**t how you spposed to be a grown a** "intelligent" man when all you do in ya time is come through my spot tellin us how we live sounds pretty ignorant to me  

CripNiccaFoLyfe

Eclipse The Righteous

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 9:08 pm
Maleficent Chaos

ok see here, i dont act like that in public or privately, i rap like that rarely, it was one of those rare times, and ***** get real who the ******** is king card? and dont go judging Eric, thats not his sister her name is keisha.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 10:12 pm
No really clipse, I believe you. I believe all of you, I really do.

And clipse, you write that way in all of your verses.

Oh and please, crip, yeah...you're one lame stupid s**t. I wouldn't try to act like you're 'one hard mother ********'. You look weak as ********. Please....me ignorant? Look at yourself before you try to speak out.

And King Card is the guy who made this guild, tried to get me to teach him how to write, and all he did was gangster rap and hes whiter than anyone here.  

Resin Sm0ke

IceyPimp15

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 11:02 pm
Maleficent Chaos

Oh and please, crip, yeah...you're one lame stupid s**t. I wouldn't try to act like you're 'one hard mother ********'. You look weak as ********. Please....me ignorant? Look at yourself before you try to speak out.

And King Card is the guy who made this guild, tried to get me to teach him how to write, and all he did was gangster rap and hes whiter than anyone here.

Nah...

1st King Card didn't found this guild. Crip alongwith various other original thread members created this guild because we were tired of assholes like yourself interrupting our peaceful and fun setting.

2nd U don't seem ignorant. U actually seem to posess this dumbass ideaology which implants incorrect beliefs that you percieve as correct. Contrary 2 ur beliefs, no matter how much you and your adversaries b***h and whine no one(besides those who already have) will change. In conclusion, u and ur homies may take turns ******** each other over now considering the omniscent egoes you all possess will eventually lead to your seperation. Yal niggaz gon end up like Destiny's Child. The only question is "Which one of yal bitches gon end up ridin Jay-Z's d**k?"

WITH ALL THAT SAID: Can we all please move on?!?!? This is a freeflow sub-forum, therefore if yal niggaz ain't battlin get the ******** out and stop trying to cause confusion and discord.

End....  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 12:24 pm
IceyPimp14
Maleficent Chaos

Nah...

1st King Card didn't found this guild. Crip alongwith various other original thread members created this guild because we were tired of assholes like yourself interrupting our peaceful and fun setting.

2nd U don't seem ignorant. U actually seem to posess this dumbass ideaology which implants incorrect beliefs that you percieve as correct. Contrary 2 ur beliefs, no matter how much you and your adversaries b***h and whine no one(besides those who already have) will change. In conclusion, u and ur homies may take turns ******** each other over now considering the omniscent egoes you all possess will eventually lead to your seperation. Yal niggaz gon end up like Destiny's Child. The only question is "Which one of yal bitches gon end up ridin Jay-Z's d**k?"

WITH ALL THAT SAID: Can we all please move on?!?!? This is a freeflow sub-forum, therefore if yal niggaz ain't battlin get the ******** out and stop trying to cause confusion and discord.

End....

Ummm....actually King Card did, he brought me in as the guy on top in this guild to run the rap forum in it. So please, don't insult my intellegence on this. You just made yourself look like an a** with that.

Secondly, whoever talked about me and my 'homies'? I never have brought anybody up. I also don't have anybody that I would precieve, that posts anymore, as a peer to me. I am Jay Z, and everyone of you destiny child wannabes are on my d**k.

And finally, I have no beliefs, I have truths.  

Resin Sm0ke

CripNiccaFoLyfe

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 7:49 pm
rofl how card make this guild when i did that ***** met me after i made this guild. ignorance is all around isnt  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 10:16 pm
CripNiccaFoLyfe
rofl how card make this guild when i did that ***** met me after i made this guild. ignorance is all around isnt
whatever, I got brought in while he was the one in charge. I did better than anybody while I was around. I don't care who made it, he was in the highest when I was brought in because of my knowledge. Please, sit back down, since thats all you will bring up.  

Resin Sm0ke

CripNiccaFoLyfe

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 1:12 pm
Maleficent Chaos
CripNiccaFoLyfe
whatever, I got brought in while he was the one in charge. I did better than anybody while I was around. I don't care who made it, he was in the highest when I was brought in because of my knowledge. Please, sit back down, since thats all you will bring up.
what knowledge? all i learned is that you got no life that you have to come round us cause you aint got no friends on ya own i mean if you are so better then all of us then why you round here all you proven is that you is on our level. tell me, do you really have anything better to do then stay on our dicks i mean really, ima even ask politely get a fuccin life and get the fucc out of ours cause i dont know about them but on some real s**t i rather do other things then to keep readin ya lame a** posts about how we are so inferior to you......and thats real talk  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 1:35 pm
CripNiccaFoLyfe
Maleficent Chaos
CripNiccaFoLyfe
what knowledge? all i learned is that you got no life that you have to come round us cause you aint got no friends on ya own i mean if you are so better then all of us then why you round here all you proven is that you is on our level. tell me, do you really have anything better to do then stay on our dicks i mean really, ima even ask politely get a fuccin life and get the fucc out of ours cause i dont know about them but on some real s**t i rather do other things then to keep readin ya lame a** posts about how we are so inferior to you......and thats real talk
You want 'real talk'? Get yourself a ******** life, don't sit on here and play gangster. Don't try to act as if you are good at anything you do on here, and don't act as if anybody gives a rats a**. Do you think I believe any of you care? No, do you think I have all the time in the world to care about your so called 'me being on your d**k', no. I do what I want to, whenever I want to, however I want to. Get over your bullshit. You are the one who should take your own god damn advice.  

Resin Sm0ke

CripNiccaFoLyfe

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 4:26 pm
Maleficent Chaos
CripNiccaFoLyfe
Maleficent Chaos
CripNiccaFoLyfe
You want 'real talk'? Get yourself a ******** life, don't sit on here and play gangster. Don't try to act as if you are good at anything you do on here, and don't act as if anybody gives a rats a**. Do you think I believe any of you care? No, do you think I have all the time in the world to care about your so called 'me being on your d**k', no. I do what I want to, whenever I want to, however I want to. Get over your bullshit. You are the one who should take your own god damn advice.
so your sayin you'd rather come in here and talk all the s**t in the world then just go ya seperate way....hmmmmmm sounds liek you have no life  
Rap (battles, free verses, etc)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff