SAKURA SUCKS
  I'm sueing!
  LOLZ YA PINK ROACH SHULD DIE
View Results

liquidbear

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 6:42 am
Sasuke Over Rated :p other than that im good  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 7:40 am
zabuza-because his stupid voice (japanese and english) is just stupid!
sakon/ukon-because they are all wierd! I mean, they go inside each other's body! It's like watching a cockroach just sitting there on the wall vomitting all over the place: it's a disgusting looking thing doing something disgusting, and you wanna do something about it but youre just to grossed out to do anything
kabuto-just because  

NachoDude

What the Pho

PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2006 12:14 pm
Naruto- Eh, it's his "I'm gonna be a Kage" and "I'm the best ninja" personality.

Orochimaru- So many of you hate Sasuke, but not the guy who made Sasuke's personality worse. I also hate him because he killed Dosu, Kin, and Zaku.

Itachi- Overly obsessed fans.

I think that's it for now.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2006 6:58 pm
User Image

How can you hate such an amazing character because of the fans.
gonk

User Image

Historical

What the Pho

PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2006 8:34 pm
Historical
User Image

How can you hate such an amazing character because of the fans.
gonk

User Image

Well, not ALL of the fans. Itachi+Orochimaru=The Sasuke most people hate.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2006 5:19 pm
I definitely dislike some characters because of fans--Kakashi and Gaara come to mind (although the rabid Gaara-love seems to have faded). It's involuntary; seeing that character just reminds me of how irritating his fans are.

So, on that note, KAKASHI SUCKS KAKASHI SUCKS KAKASHI SUCKS because of his fans.

Akatuski Leader sucks completely aside from fans.  

attila the fun

User_1426750

PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2006 9:12 pm
Naruto- I liked him at first, when he was the underdog that just wanted to prove himself. Now he has the lame I CAN SAVE YOU complex and ruins interesting characters and he isn't an underdog at all just some overpowered generic main character. Also, the fart jokes can stop.

Sasuke- Even when he was missing I was bored of him.

Itachi- Whatever. Most overhyped character ever.

Hinata- She's worthless and has no business as a kunoichi. Her stupid Sailor Mercury powers in the fillers piss me off. Not cute.

Gaara- Why couldn't he have died? He's not even interesting anymore.

Neji- What a retard.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2006 9:23 pm
Warning- High Voltage
Naruto- I liked him at first, when he was the underdog that just wanted to prove himself. Now he has the lame I CAN SAVE YOU complex and ruins interesting characters and he isn't an underdog at all just some overpowered generic main character. Also, the fart jokes can stop.

Hinata- She's worthless and has no business as a kunoichi. Her stupid Sailor Mercury powers in the fillers piss me off. Not cute.

Neji- What a retard.

Well, Neji was always a retard.  

Bicro

Crimson Cupcake

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2006 11:41 am
ninja These are some of the many characters I hate:
Sasuke-Four words. Shut the ******** up. Quit bitching about Itachi and actually do something about it instead of being such a ******** p***y.

Hinata-All I have to say is, put a freaking smile on once in a while. Jesus christ. ninja

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2006 4:18 pm
I'm glad to see so many people dislike Itachi (lolz I forgot like everybody). He has so many fans, and then so many anti fans who only hate him because IF THEY HAD HIZ POWERS THEY WULD DO THIS INSTEAD OF WYUT HE'S DOING!!!!!!!!@! and are weirdly jealous "*_*"  

Captain Verd

User_1426750

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 4:17 am
Bicro
Warning- High Voltage

Neji- What a retard.

Duh. Understatement of the year. Always going on about birds and fate and having sex with his hot sensei.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 4:21 am
Warning- High Voltage
Bicro
Warning- High Voltage

Neji- What a retard.

Duh. Understatement of the year. Always going on about birds and fate and having sex with his hot sensei.

What chapter was that last part in again?  

EwYouNerd

User_1426750

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 4:22 am
EwYouNerd
Warning- High Voltage
Bicro
Warning- High Voltage

Neji- What a retard.

redface My mind.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 4:25 am
Warning- High Voltage
EwYouNerd
Warning- High Voltage
Bicro
Warning- High Voltage

Neji- What a retard.

redface My mind.

........ redface  

EwYouNerd

atlantean_devil

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 10:55 am
I dislike Sasuke! After he left the village became all evil evil. Like yes we ALLLLLL know your parents were killed by your one and only BROTHER! But heck is revenage all you can think about? psh getting strong with Orochimaru?! He'll rape Sasuke instead, sheesh. And has anyone read the manga two years after? The next incounter with Sasuke, geez his clothing its so hobo! Ew.  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff