Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
Just another day at the ninja academy...Maybey Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

11th Lieutenant Yachiru
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 3:50 pm
((Can I be Sakura please?))  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 3:52 pm
(( Cha go for it!!!+^^+))  

Dead Poet Society Member

Ryo-kun 89
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 4:35 pm
Ryo stood outside the door thinking about the new adventure he would have at the ninja academy. He slowly raised his hand to knock on the door but stopped. Come on Ryo, get a hold of yourself. You can't have any fear if your going to be a ninja. He then continued moving his hand until he knocks and walks in. Iruka said to the calss that this is a new student and for ryo to introduce himself. "Um... hi, my name is Ryo Akamite."  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 4:50 pm
((hehe, thanks ^.^ Oh, how old are they?))

Sakura smiled at the textbook then looked at Iruka. She glanced over at Sasuke and tried to attract his attention, which ultimately failed in the end. Sighing she turned her attention back to the textbook and Iruka's lesson. Sakura started twirling her hair around her finger and studied the textbook.

11th Lieutenant Yachiru
Vice Captain

Ryo-kun 89
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 5:00 pm
Iruka tells him to find a seat and he sits in a corner isolated from the rest of the class. Ryo is really shy and rarely makes any friends. so he then pulls out a text book and tries to follow Iruka's lesson. i wonder if they are friendly  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 2:46 pm
Naruto looked over at him. Who the hell is he? he thought. Never seen him anywhere. Then he looked at Sakura and sighed. Still Sasuke, Sasuke, Sasuke.  

Dead Poet Society Member

Ryo-kun 89
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 3:06 pm
He reads along with the lesson. All of a sudden his stomach begins to growl. "aw... why didn't i eat breakfast and lunch is 2 hours away. I don't think that i'm going to make it til then." He then lays his head on the desk. why me....  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 8:56 pm
Her name is Kohaku masuma. She has like fox ears and a fox tail. She wears baggy jeans and an oversized sweatshirt. Her hair is a light blue and is cut short. A little in her eye but not really. Shes from the cloud village but ran here to hide from some people. Shes homeless and steals stuff. Her main jutsus are lightning jutsus and she likes to use needles instead of kunai and shuriken. She hates sauske. Her temper is terrible and, well shes kind of a lot like naruto.  

tetrapeptide

tetrapeptide

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 9:00 pm
Kohaku wandered the halls aimlessly, looking for the right classroom. She sighed and decided that she might as well give up. She looked at the paper she held in her hand an then at the number of the classroom in front of her. OMG! Its the right classroom! FINALLY! She sighed contently then started shouting happily. Iruka Sensei Peaked his head out then pulled Kohaku out of the hall and sighed. He told her that she was late and that he was gonna let her off with a warning. He pointed to a seat somewhere in the back, "Sit now." He glared at her and she walked as slowly as possible to the seat, just to make him mad.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 2:22 pm
Shizume is Orochimaru's daughter and has been taught mainly of all his jutsu's but she doesn't like his plan to destroy the Hidden Leaf Village. Shizume hates her father four being evil and runs away to the Hidden Leaf to train and learn there ways and to qualify for the Chuunin exame but hoping to be on Sasuke's team to protect him from her father. Shizume has her father's snake-like eyes and skin color but is alot kinder, even though people thinks she's just like her father. Shizume is also sensitive, can be somewhat hot tempered.

* I got to hurry I got to hurry to the academy for my first day of school.* Shizume thought running to the academy and finishing her breakfast at the same time. When Shizume reached the academy she had trouble finding her class but as soon as class started she found it. After finishing her breakfast she knocked on the door and walked in. and stood next to the sensei for a while.

"Class this is Shizume a new student." Iruka said. "Shizume find a seat." When Shizume was walking to her seat she saw Sasuke looked at him for while before he noticed her and walked the rest of the way to her seat. *So that was Sasuke Uchiha, I can see why father wants him as a container but I have to stop him before he gets the chance and that means I have to become a lot stronger tahn I am know even though I'm past chunin level.* Shizume thought staring at Sasuke for a while then turning her attention to the lesson.  

Itachi Girl5
Vice Captain

Dead Poet Society Member

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 1:13 pm
Naruto looks at the three new ninja. Where are all these freaks coming from.(( Sorry guys!!)) He looked at Iruka again. " Alright class." Iruka says." Time to practice the shadow clone jutsu." WHAT???????? Naruto almost fiented Shadow clone? His worst technique.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 1:53 pm
*Shadow clones ehh? This should be pretty easy but it might be a bit more difficult since I really haven't praticed that jutsu.* Shizume thought.  

Itachi Girl5
Vice Captain

tetrapeptide

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 7:50 pm
Kohaku was playing with her pencil, trying to draw a shadow clone. She wasn't paying much attention to what he was saying, but she heard a little and tried to draw it. Then she raised her hand and Iruka called on her, "I'm sorry, I didn't hear you. What were we doing?" She sighed lazily, looking at her drawing then at the board. SHADOW CLONES! Ugh, I hate clones.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 12:26 pm
*What should I do? I want to go first and see if I can do this jutsu but I don't want to make a fool of myself on my first day." Shizume said rubbing her head which always helps her think. *I won't go until Sensei calls on me to try, but then what if he doesn't call on me today? If he doesn't call on me today to try the jutsu that means I can go home and pratice the jutsu. Yea thatls what do* Shizume said leaning back in her chair smiling happily looking back at Sasuke time to time. *I always woundered why father would want Sasuke as a container, he seems just like all the the others but then he might be diffrent. Ah what do I know he never told me anything except how to do the jutsus and plus I'm thirteen so I don't need to worry yet not until he makes his move and that is when I make mine.* Shizume said squinting at Sasuke with somewhat disust.  

Itachi Girl5
Vice Captain

11th Lieutenant Yachiru
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 6:35 pm
Sakura smiled and put her head in her hand and her elbow on the table. 'Shadow clones, ne,' she thought and started tapping the end of her pencil against her bottom lip. 'This'll be a sinch, I know exactly have to manipulate my chakra and everything.' Sakura inwardly chuckled, 'now I can get Sasuke to finally notice me since if he calls on me, I'll be able to do it. That's it! I'll impress him with my ninja skills.' Sakura grinned broadly and sat up straight, hoping Iruka would call on her.  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff