Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sims Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for all things Sims created by Maxis/EA. 

Tags: simulation, god games, story telling, custom, Sims 

Reply The Sims Guild
BUSTED!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

maggoty tacos
Crew

Friendly Regular

7,650 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 11:13 am
`I make them get busted.
Lol.
Adds more fun to the game when the teenager gets mad and runs away.
cool

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 11:31 pm
A long time ago I had a sim teen that I made sneak out almost every night. She had a habit of coming home in the patrol car, too. She was almost busted at one point, but I guess the game must of glitched or something because her mom waved at her. O_o So that was...interesting.  

Entervixen

Dedicated Lunatic

FullmetalBeast

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 3:36 am
entervixen
A long time ago I had a sim teen that I made sneak out almost every night. She had a habit of coming home in the patrol car, too. She was almost busted at one point, but I guess the game must of glitched or something because her mom waved at her. O_o So that was...interesting.

Hahahaha, I dont think my sim's parent would really care... since I'm always making him have Dina Caliente over at all hours of the night. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 2:54 pm
Dustin always gets caught because their house is small and all in one level..so yeah...Dustin got caught like...6 times with me. Stupid me and STUPID dustin evil  

minaflower71

Infinity-Nevermore

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 6:54 am
The few times I've had a Sim sneak out, it's gone well. One Sim came home in a cop car, but his mother slept right through it. But I don't do it often.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 9:53 am
I've only had one of my teens sneak out so far. When she got home, her grandmother was writing a novel in the study. But my teen didn't get caught. Unfortunately, afterwards I forgot to save before I exited the game. sweatdrop  

phoenixsoul13

Invisible Citizen

11,865 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Invisibility 100

PriestessSelwyn

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 10:09 am
Most of my houses have 5-10 sims living in them so someone is almost always awake and I can't do any sneaking. I've only had one sim that actually wanted to and he did just fine without it, heh.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 4:57 am
Lolz. Busted as in caught cheeting on. Yup. I was laying on my bed with the guardener, you know, just simply making out ready to run it. And all of a sudden my husband just walks in the room. i could of sworn I told him to work late. but yea, He just fired our guardener (who I still call and invite over) and he didn't leave me, he's just not so happy with me. But I'm sure he'll start sleeping in my room eventually, instead of on the couch.  

Sugarmuffincrumblecakes

Dapper Consumer

The Sims Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas