Reply Sacred Sources -The Outer Forum -
Why Be Pagan? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DR490N

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 10:44 pm
paganism seems to agree with my ow independantly developed beliefs and convictions. in addition, have had visions of a pagan nature for much of my life, though i dismissed them very much of that. i was raised christian, but something in the back of my mind told me that there was something wrong with it.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 11:54 am
Ive always been this way to tell the truth my father has told me about when i was little and i always wanted to do magic. When i was about 10 without ever reading a book i invoked the spirit of the wind and gave the god of the stars my heart to hold until i found someone worthy of it. It is a part of me as is my arms and legs. I went though many religions even turning to the Christan god for comfort but it was not right, the music was wonderful though.

How can i believe even though i have not seen with my eyes? I have felt with my heart when you bring a god into your body invite them in and they accept there is no mistaking the feeling.

As for the holidays i celibate them because i have much to be thankful for i have been gifted with so much love in this life time its overwhelming to think about.

How do i know its true... because its part of who i am.  

Ezinu

Unbeatable Hoarder

4,850 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Member 100
  • Trader 100

StrawberryGumiho

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 10:02 am
Why be Pagan?

I dont really have a choice in that matter.

I dont follow any Judeo-Christian / Abrahmic or Islamic faith.

Thus I'm Pagan.

It has nothing to do with my personality or interest.

I'm Germanic Traditionalist, hence the classification as Pagan.

Personally, I dont like being associated with most Pagans.
Mainly because the majority of Pagans I've met approach spirituality and religion in an inherently lazy, half-shod, OH LOOK AT ME! bullshit type manner. Its shamefuly pathetic.  
Sacred Sources -The Outer Forum -

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff