Hug?
  Yay! *glomps*
  Ewwww... *makes brick wall*
  ... Sure.. Ok. *just to be nice*
  Iiiik! *plays dead*
View Results

.+Melanthios+.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2006 2:12 pm
I oly hug family and some of my very close friends........I don't specifically like to be smothered, though. neutral

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2006 3:15 pm
i love hugs but only from friends not famly. my friends think i'm a freak as i'll randomly hug people for no reason but they still love me.  

nikia kitty

ceilisidhe

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2006 3:26 pm
Midnight Emily
Three years ago I wrote a paper in my class about me and intimacy with other people, specially hugs. And that ended with the teacher sending me to a psychiatrist... stare (like that helped)
Back then I was afraid of hugs, after being shunned by people for 17 years. Now I like hugs, but only NEAR friends or family is allowed.

How do you handle hugs?
Do you jump in people`s arms of joy, or do you prefer building a castle around yourself?

..... we share the same view, it would seem.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2006 3:45 pm
I have been to so many psychiatrists cause of my parents and teachers, there way to

Jaded Shinobi

Jaded Shinobi

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2006 3:46 pm
Jaded_Shinobi
I have been to so many psychiatrists cause of my parents and teachers, there way to

-most the time, I dont hug family. . . -they usually just annoy me. . . very rarely. . . very rare. . .  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2006 6:01 pm
I loooooooove hugs!!!!
Not from family though. That kinda scares me. But I will randomly jump on my friends and hug them to death. Or random people at the mall. Oooohhh!!!!! Or people at the skating rink that have no idea what their doing! Because, first of all, you surprise the s**t out of them, second of all, you scare them, and third of all they have absolutely no balance what so ever. Ha. Yeah, that one's the best.

Corpse_Bride_131

WitchyBoy

2,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2006 6:05 pm
i take it upon myself to make people feel better so if they need a hug then they can get one but i dont neccisarily shun hugs either.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2006 8:49 pm
I absolutely love hugs. I can't stand kisses of any kind, but I love hugs.  

GilAskan
Crew

Sugar Spirit

3,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 8:51 am
I`m glad to see so many hug-enthusiasts. biggrin  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 10:21 am
im a lover not a fighter and a damn good lover to boot! wink  

WitchyBoy

2,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Cart Raider 100

nightwing773

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 12:03 pm
hugs. I only let people I would trust with my life that close to me. I don't like physical contact unless it's in a fight or with someone I trust. random hugs make me deck people for it. considering right now, I only trust 4 people with my life, only 4 people can give me random hugs when they see me, or attack me with a hug. and by now, they're the only ones who do. smile  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 12:41 pm
I'm a hug whore. But I hate when people I don't like try to hug me. Then I blame be being a germophobe for not hugging them. xd  

FenderSkaface

..Luaxanna..

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 1:58 pm
If I could live on hugs and music instead of air and food, I'd be pretty set for life.

'Cept I'd probably be fat O-o;

Hugs back where I used to live in Connecticut weren't too big unless it was close friends or someone you were in a relationship with. Now, in New York, it's a different story. I swear, before I even get to my first class I've hugged just about everyone I know, half of them before we're even inside. Hugs are like, expected as a greeting. And hugs are just plain fun, if you ask me. Everyone has a different kind of hug, too....I'm one of those cheap one-arm huggers to everyone but my close friends, but it doesn't mean I mind hugging anyone else.

Then again, unless it's me and my girls or someone I'm dating, the freaking minute long cling will probably creep me out some.

[/essay on hugs]

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 3:44 pm
Not used to hugs at all, and i've had my shares of bad contact with people, especially involving them. stare What i tend to do if hugs are necessary though, is giving them myself, while i'd make it quick. (Not the other way around, where it's agonizing)  

Safaria

Spooky Ames

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 6:53 pm
Hugs make life good. heart  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items