Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Engelen

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2004 12:22 pm
xTwisTx
Engelen
YAY! The guild will be great for all of us biggrin so, just for the fun of it, I'm making a "gay" Naruto thread xp I mean, we just can't afford not having one!
So, let's begin, what are you favourite gay couples?

NaruSasu! 3nodding And KakaIru! whee The classics!

NaruGaara....

I dislike Kakashi and Naruto.. Or Kakashi and Sasuke... 'Cause he's 13 or so years older than them... And.. Yea. sweatdrop

I like Kakasasu because I like teacher/students relationships and shota 3nodding (I know I'm sick). But I don't like kakanaru... because I just can't see that happening, I mean, Kakashi is already bussy with Sasuke wink  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2004 1:00 pm
Moji Sasuke

*faints*

It's gotta be me biggrin  

Engelen

Zabuzateh1337

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2004 9:38 pm
narusasu all the way! w00t  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2004 9:53 am
Suguru Fujisaki
tee hee kakashi and irkura yaoi *chuckles* whee

hehe 3nodding
I like that couple, but it's not my favourite xp  

Engelen

Engelen

PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2004 9:57 am
Zero Caliber
You just had to go and create this thread, didn't you? sweatdrop Not that I have a problem with it anyway. blaugh

You know what I'm going to say, don't you? sweatdrop NaruSasu, NaruGaara, NaruKiba, NaruIruka, NaruKakashi, NaruShika, NaruNeji, ShikaKiba, ShikaNeji, SasuKakashi, SasuGaara, KakaIruka, KibaShika, and I'm sure there are a couple more but I just can't remember them. sweatdrop

Of course I had to create this blaugh

My fave pairings are (in order of preference):
Kakasasu
Narusasu
Sasunaru
Kabusasu
Irunaru
Kakairu  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2004 10:03 am
xTwisTx
Zero Caliber
You just had to go and create this thread, didn't you? sweatdrop Not that I have a problem with it anyway. blaugh

You know what I'm going to say, don't you? sweatdrop NaruSasu, NaruGaara, NaruKiba, NaruIruka, NaruKakashi, NaruShika, NaruNeji, ShikaKiba, ShikaNeji, SasuKakashi, SasuGaara, KakaIruka, KibaShika, and I'm sure there are a couple more but I just can't remember them. sweatdrop

Ahahaha. ShikaNeji? How does that one work?? Lol. ShikaKiba and KibaShika, eh? Lol. I don't know how SasuGaara works either, but hey, why not? Lol. sweatdrop

SasuGaa would be interesting since.. well, both guys are HAWT, and I still see how you could manage to get them to pair up, but I'm not sure about Kiba and Shikamaru confused  

Engelen

Engelen

PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2004 10:08 am
Jade-sama
*snorts, I knew you were going to make something like this...hehe. And of course, NaruSasu. Not SasuNaru...Sasuke = uke! xd

of course I had to do this biggrin

... it should be "Naruke" xd hahaha

Sasuke uke uke uke bunny uke *hops* 3nodding whee blaugh  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2004 10:13 am
Zero Caliber
xTwisTx
Zero Caliber

Ahahaha. ShikaNeji? How does that one work?? Lol. ShikaKiba and KibaShika, eh? Lol. I don't know how SasuGaara works either, but hey, why not? Lol. sweatdrop
It's all how the author crafts the story. In a fanfiction that I was reading before I stopped reading fanfiction after getting hooked on Gaia, Neji was paired with Shikamaru. Shika could go with anyone mainly because he's the lazy one so would most likely be submissive. I read a fanfic about Kiba and Shikamaru and it was interesting in a way how the author played with their personalities. Well, if you could reall call it playing with their personalities. xp

I haven't stopped reading fics, hehe.

Uhm... I should get to read other couple fics and not just Sasunaru confused  

Engelen

Engelen

PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2004 10:15 am
Takarai Hideto
SASUKE UKE UKE UKE BUNNY UKE

whee whee blaugh heart biggrin domokun  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2004 3:23 am
666alucard666
leave it to the gender confused member of our group to make the gay thread.
Lmfao Good point.

Sasunaru~! And Sasuneji. Yes, you heard me. Sasuneji. Or Nejisasu. Whichever you prefer. After all...

SASUKE UKE UKE BUNNY UKE!  

Takarai Hideto

Hilarious Genius

3,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Explorer 100

Raiva

6,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2004 10:03 am
I'm also a big fan of the teacher/student relationships. I think kakasasu is an interesting pair. Never like Kakanaru though.
I read a fic once that had an awesome view of Sasushika. I was impressed.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2004 6:47 am
hmm how bout sakura and ino... >< lmao... yeah ok....  

Zabuzateh1337

chikushou

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2004 11:16 am
Why am I not surprised... stare blaugh

Anyways, I like SasuKabu/KabuSasu, umm.....and KakaGaara. JiraOro would be interesting. sweatdrop

I think Kakashi and Shikamaru fit with just about anyone. They're just like that. But I don't like them with eachother, for some reason.....

My brain is suddenly slowing down. I don't remember anything. I'll come back once I can think again. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 1:00 pm
ahaha. at first i wasnt supportive at all with the gay naruto couples. but now the NaruSasu is starting to get to me, cuz of some fanfics ive read. but nothing else.

i have to admit tho....people who right the NaruSasu fanfics make it so convincing.. sweatdrop ...  

oceanfinger717

xTwisTx

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 6:30 pm
Zabuzateh1337
hmm how bout sakura and ino... >< lmao... yeah ok....

Well, since we're on that subject...

I think InoHina is the best pairing ever!  
Discussions/Theories

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff