Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Sims 2 Guild

Back to Guilds

Great place to share/show your creations and meet other TS2 fans! 

Tags: Sims2, Simulation, Maxis, Electronic Arts, Social Bunny 

Reply Main Forum
Simjestions Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

tyrachiesaurusxxx

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 11:21 am
Kukushka
The heart of reality
maybe live in butlers.

We already have those!

Most of my rich Sims have a live-in servant. I give them tiny closet-sized rooms with their own little bathroom attached and they do all the housework and take care of my kids for me while my Sims lounge about by the pool all day.

if u have open 4 buisness u can just make or buy a robot to all the work.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 4:05 pm
I would love more nursery furniture.  

men getting pregnant

someboyishere2
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 6:46 pm
It would be cool instead of a nanny you could get a baby sitter,yeah have weather and things like laying in bed eating watching tv because thats what i do a lot,lol.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 9:27 pm
Lilyzilla
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
    Naw, I mean the live-in butler. XD
Yeah, that would be awsome!  

Kiss of Color

men getting pregnant

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 9:48 am
Actually, I kinda have an idea...

- Kleenex boxes for use to help heal sickness. There could also be 'commen' ailments such as stomachaches, which induses throwing up, sore throat, witch decreases comfort, headache, which can decrease all needs.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 3:59 pm
Oh, just the little things I wish they would add.

Examples:
Your sim wears a towel around him or her when he gets out of the pool.
you can put your toddlers in preschool.
"creat your own hair" (like adjust the legnth and frizz and add hair clips)
And small everyday stuff like that.
Oh, and also you'll have to moe the lawns...

Sugarmuffincrumblecakes

Dapper Consumer

Sugarmuffincrumblecakes

Dapper Consumer

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 4:01 pm
Also, they should have more ways to mess up your relationships and kill your sims. Like smoking, crack, drugs, alcohol that makes your sim actually drunk...the usual.

Hey, i don't know if there is a way to actually smoke in the sims. I've seen stories on the main sims website with some cigs in it, anyone know how they get that? Is it a mesh? Please pm me if you know.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 8:01 pm
Kukushka
The heart of reality
maybe live in butlers.

We already have those!

Most of my rich Sims have a live-in servant. I give them tiny closet-sized rooms with their own little bathroom attached and they do all the housework and take care of my kids for me while my Sims lounge about by the pool all day.

How do u get live in servants????? does it work for pc???????????????? (i dnt really think the nanny counts)  

candy!x0x0

Anavis

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 9:05 pm
[~I~hopexyouxget~fat~]
Also, they should have more ways to mess up your relationships and kill your sims. Like smoking, crack, drugs, alcohol that makes your sim actually drunk...the usual.

Hey, i don't know if there is a way to actually smoke in the sims. I've seen stories on the main sims website with some cigs in it, anyone know how they get that? Is it a mesh? Please pm me if you know.
Please visit my deviantART!

If you do that, it would push the rating up. Real life isn't T-rated. wink Drugs and such would get the Sims moved up to an M rating, which would be bad for the young'uns playing. razz
Awesome artists that you should check out

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 9:49 pm
they should make a sims makin magic  

candy!x0x0

candy!x0x0

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 10:00 pm
seriously sims 2 makin magic  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 12:19 am
ok i said this in the bonvoyage forum. but wouldnt it be cool if for the new expansion, they had mermaids, and mermen lol. It would be awesoome lol if they could only stay in water, and they had different color hair and could talk to pets lol. it would be AWESOME!!! lol cheesy but awesome lol blaugh blaugh blaugh blaugh blaugh blaugh rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl  

candy!x0x0

Hellomom593

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 7:00 am
i think that also their hair should grow longer every day. and when you drove them, you could actually watch them go through the streets.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 4:08 am
anima707
i want to have my sims be able to go on vacation
i tihnks coeming in the new expanison bud  

iFae

simply_burnttoast

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 6:48 pm
Hellomom593
i think that also their hair should grow longer every day. and when you drove them, you could actually watch them go through the streets.

I've always wanted that.
There's a Sims 3 that's coming out in late '08, early '09. And hopefully the game'll be more detailed. I've always wanted weather, and I got it...

Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff