Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sims Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for all things Sims created by Maxis/EA. 

Tags: simulation, god games, story telling, custom, Sims 

Reply The Sims Guild
Werewolves Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

FullmetalBeast

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 4:54 am
xMelody
Menaceman
Actually the chance of the wolf leader with glowing eyes turning up is based on how many trees there are on a lot. The more trees you have the greater the chance% of the leader wolf showing up.
I've not guessed at this btw, I know it for fact.
Food bowls may influence this too but the main factor is trees.

Well the trees never work for me.. I rarely put trees on a lot and I seem to get a lot of werewolves.. confused
They are quite handy though. I had a women come round and she kicked my bin over, the werewolf scared her away. rofl

Warewolves or just regular wolves?
I'm still trying to get good with Balin(leader of wolf pack), because after you're good enough friends with him you can have him bite you and you'll become an actual warewolf at night.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 5:00 am
Menaceman
Actually the chance of the wolf leader with glowing eyes turning up is based on how many trees there are on a lot. The more trees you have the greater the chance% of the leader wolf showing up.

Hmm so then the 75+ trees in my yard are good for something besides looking pretty. And the food bowl thing might be right too, because I always have Grace the little dog, other wolves besides Balin, and a bunch of cats coming over and eating all my dog's food then they destroy my outdoor recreation equipment and leave.  

FullmetalBeast

Emradrig rolled 2 6-sided dice: 6, 4 Total: 10 (2-12)

Emradrig

Aged Healer

9,050 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Healer 50
PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 9:29 pm
FullmetalBeast
xMelody
Menaceman

Well the trees never work for me.. I rarely put trees on a lot and I seem to get a lot of werewolves.. confused
They are quite handy though. I had a women come round and she kicked my bin over, the werewolf scared her away. rofl

I'm still trying to get good with Balin(leader of wolf pack), because after you're good enough friends with him you can have him bite you and you'll become an actual warewolf at night.
Thank you. I actually have the leader in my house but I didn't kow how to get bitten. If you're friends with a stray or a wolf do they come back often?  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 10:06 pm
They also like the babies wink
and trees

black_kittie

FullmetalBeast

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 4:35 pm
Emradrig
FullmetalBeast
xMelody
Menaceman

Thank you. I actually have the leader in my house but I didn't kow how to get bitten. If you're friends with a stray or a wolf do they come back often?

Yup, and actually I had a glitch where there's 2 Balins(leader of the wolfpack). It's kind of wierd, because they always fight and i dont know which one I'm better friends with. eek confused
The better relationship you have with them, the more often they come back.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 4:23 pm
Okay, when you have a werewolf you can make other people werewolves by savging them, but after that the person hates you. Does anyone know a way so you can do that without them hating you?  

Briannabo

FullmetalBeast

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 5:50 pm
Briannabo
Okay, when you have a werewolf you can make other people werewolves by savging them, but after that the person hates you. Does anyone know a way so you can do that without them hating you?
Cheats? I'm sure there's like a Bullprop or just a regular cheat to make everyone like you.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 8:55 am
I installed some cheats from MTS2. If you have anything from there, check the mailbox. It might have an option that says "Make friends with everyone" or something along those lines.

Infinity-Nevermore

Kitties_at_the_disco

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 3:19 pm
i used to have a werewolf, but when i save the game and get out and back in they wont turn into werewolves. (i know it saved because everything else is at the point i saved besides the werewolf-ness crying  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 3:51 pm
Kittyprincess190
i used to have a werewolf, but when i save the game and get out and back in they wont turn into werewolves. (i know it saved because everything else is at the point i saved besides the werewolf-ness crying
confused Maybe you just have to wait till night for them to turn back into warewolves again.  

FullmetalBeast

adubbskthx

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 7:13 pm
I have been trying to attract a werewolf for the longest time so it's good to know they say if you have a lot of trees they'll come but I have like a forest and nothing...so that's good to know rofl  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 12:10 pm
adubbskthx
I have been trying to attract a werewolf for the longest time so it's good to know they say if you have a lot of trees they'll come but I have like a forest and nothing...so that's good to know rofl

Well, it seems to be working for everyone else. :/  

FullmetalBeast

Emradrig rolled 2 6-sided dice: 3, 6 Total: 9 (2-12)

Emradrig

Aged Healer

9,050 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Healer 50
PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 12:24 pm
I had one guy finally become friends with one of the glowy eyed wolves but I sent him to college. Do the wolves follow you to college?  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 3:45 am
Menaceman

I always have the leader come to my house but i dont have any trees he just comes over every single day  

Sundance Rendevous

Dapper Member

3,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50

Silver.-.Bullet

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 1:04 pm
I have three main werewolf sims:

Eli Von Serdoa - is a currenly a college student who doesn't seem to care
Silver Sima - is a single woman who hates and wants me to cure her (i'm refusing)
Vox Fenrir - loves it and has a lot of fun biting people (he bit Mrs. Sima)

Then, just for the fun of it, I had all of the social worker and some of the college professors turned into werewolves!  
The Sims Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff