Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Grammar Guild

Back to Guilds

The Gaian Grammar Guild is a refuge for the literate, a place for them to post and read posts without worrying about the nonsensical ones. 

Tags: grammar, literate, english, language 

Reply Gaian Grammar Guild
Another blow against spelling.... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TheWindySea

Liberal Autobiographer

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 7:30 am
It seems this has turned into a debate over moives rather than a discussion about what it's supposed to be.

:Shrug:

Sometimes people do things to make a point. It makes me twitch a little, but it does make a point.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 9:27 am
I noticed the misspelling of the film when I first saw the commercial, but I let it slide as I assumed it was for some cute reason that they meant to. Am I the not alone in my frustrations against those of you who use FireFox to spell correctly? It's not that difficult, homes.  

Pink Rain Today

The Man who was Thursday

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 9:42 am
SleepyTime
I noticed the misspelling of the film when I first saw the commercial, but I let it slide as I assumed it was for some cute reason that they meant to. Am I the not alone in my frustrations against those of you who use FireFox to spell correctly? It's not that difficult, homes.

Your spelling is flawless. Your grammar leaves something to be desired.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 5:57 pm
I have seen the preview of this movie several times due to a sales loop at work. It does actually look like something worth watching, especially if Will Smith does not end up writting a rap song for it.

I noticed that his costuming is not as flattering as most of his previous roles, which interests me. The fact that he is wanting to step out of his "pretty boy" appeal and do something that would challenge him makes me admire him a bit. Then again, I have yet to see the movie. Besides, it is the film editor's job to make the film trailer appealing even if the movie ends up not being very good. Have you ever seen a movie and thought to yourself, "The trailer was better?" (People like me do that kind of thing! twisted Cowtow to we film editors meer consumers! Mwaahaahaaaaa!)

Perhaps I'll wait for it to come out on cable.
IEditYourWorld  

IEditYourWorld

Galadedrid Damodred

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 7:57 pm
Ezra Pound
Lol @ Everyone being a bunch of cynical bastards.

I'm so proud.

The "Happyness"... See the movie and you'd understand.

@ [Pyrite]: So ******** what? They're actors. They ACT.

And the movie is very emotional.

Hear, hear!  
Gaian Grammar Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas