Go For Your Ex!
5%
 5%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 34

Xlizzie_bornX

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 6:16 pm
u should go for new guy.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 6:40 pm
As others have said before me, perhaps giving the new guy a chance would be the best possible option. However, I know it sounds kinda corny, but just do what your heart feels is right. Think about why you and your ex broke up and and least give the new guy a shot, as he may be the very person for you.  

Acerbus nox noctis

trampyre

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 4:58 am
It's hard to say because there isn't much background info, but I'd say if he's your ex, he's your ex for a reason. I'd go with the new guy. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 5:50 pm
thanks every one, well me and my ex broke up because he was treating me like just a friend and i wanted him to treat me like a girl friend.. but i think ill go for the new guy. heart heart  

Maggot4life91

Dirzdra

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 11:42 pm
Maggot4life91
thanks every one, well me and my ex broke up because he was treating me like just a friend and i wanted him to treat me like a girl friend.. but i think ill go for the new guy. heart heart
So, your ex was slow in the relationship and you broke up with him...? Or just no passion...? Well how long were you two going out for? I'm sorry, I'm just curious.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 3:50 pm
Kitsune-Yokai
Maggot4life91
So, your ex was slow in the relationship and you broke up with him...? Or just no passion...? Well how long were you two going out for? I'm sorry, I'm just curious.

he broke up with me and we went out for a year and seven months  

Maggot4life91

Maggot4life91

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 3:53 pm
Oh yea by the way I got great news I went and I...well my friend asked the new guy out for me and he said yes!!! ( i know im a chicken) but yea we are wicked cute together heart heart 3nodding 3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 1:06 pm
I quite agree will the vast majority. Give the new guy a chance, and something happned with your ex. Dating this new guy may help some...  

Xx-Razorblade-Skittles-xX

Paula with Love

OG Member

6,700 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • 1 Win 50
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 1:29 pm
New guy because he shows you his love to you!
Try to enjoy it! whee  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces