Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge
Yugioh Silent Hill Crossover...? Funkay! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What do you think of it?
  WTF, mate. O_o
  Good Lord, this woman's at it again...
  Your idea of an excuse so Pyramid Head will molest Kaiba, right?
View Results

Gilderoy P Lockhart

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 4:28 pm
tasogarenootome
Good point! ^^ I don't know how big you want this to get, but maybe we could make a banner or something to spread the news? Of course, it's within the guild, so I dunno if it's possible to link to this thread?

I'll see about that, okay? I want the RP to be huge, so we get tons of entries and it may get a bit cluttered now and then but at least the RP won't die as soon.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 11:06 pm
So...anybody else here in the guild like Silent Hill? lol  

Gilderoy P Lockhart

Gilderoy P Lockhart

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 7:54 pm
This RP will be beginning shortly, still trying to gather up some people to join...! mrgreen  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 1:06 pm
If anyone can help to contribute to this RP in order to prevent its oncoming death, please do so! Feel free to PM or create banners for us and advertise where you're allowed to! mrgreen  

Gilderoy P Lockhart

Ryu_chan

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 6:19 pm
I've heard of it, but never seen it. May I play anyway?  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 7:07 pm
Ryu_chan

Of course you can! Which part would you like? heart  

Gilderoy P Lockhart

tasogarenootome

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 1:58 am
Ryu_chan

For people who've never played SH but are interested in the story for the purposes of this RP, check out the Wikipedia link and look at the shortened plots of each game if you want. And welcome to the RP! ^^  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 12:25 pm
mrgreen Yaaay!!! I...think I'd like to be either Jounouchi or Shizuka, if they aren't taken (or Ryou or Otogi if they are). Yay, info!!! *Goes to check it out*  

Ryu_chan

Gilderoy P Lockhart

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 3:03 pm
Ryu_chan
mrgreen Yaaay!!! I...think I'd like to be either Jounouchi or Shizuka, if they aren't taken (or Ryou or Otogi if they are). Yay, info!!! *Goes to check it out*

Otogi's already been taken by Death-chan, but Jounouchi and Shizuka are NOT taken, so you can definitely get those. The only hard part for me now is figuring out which roles I give to which characters here... sweatdrop
Tasogarenootome-chan, care to help? mrgreen  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 5:20 am
Quote:
Otogi's already been taken by Death-chan, but Jounouchi and Shizuka are NOT taken, so you can definitely get those. The only hard part for me now is figuring out which roles I give to which characters here... sweatdrop

Heehee, you can just call me Tas! domokun As for character assignments, sweatdrop LOL Are you just wanting to use characters from the first game? Since it's a mixed RP, maybe we could b*****dize the story a little bit and either pull in characters from other games or give the YGO cast who don't fit into SH1 roles new roles. Like work them in around the story? Whaddya think?  

tasogarenootome

Gilderoy P Lockhart

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 1:17 pm
tasogarenootome
Quote:

Heehee, you can just call me Tas! domokun As for character assignments, sweatdrop LOL Are you just wanting to use characters from the first game? Since it's a mixed RP, maybe we could b*****dize the story a little bit and either pull in characters from other games or give the YGO cast who don't fit into SH1 roles new roles. Like work them in around the story? Whaddya think?

That's an excellent idea! heart Yes, I'd definitely love to mix up the plots of separate Silent Hill games all into one RP, so it'd be especially spontaneous and not so predictable with only one plot. Like having James meet up with Harry and such (or whoever we choose for James and Kaiba-kun), so we can have more than one protagonist for the whole plot. That would definitely expand RPing roles, instead of just having Kaiba-sama as the lead. blaugh
Awesome idea, we're totally doing that!
So, would you have any ideas for how we would cast individual people though? It wouldn't have to fit completely, we just need a loosely-based idea for who plays "James" or "Henry" or "Walter" or "Claudia," etc.
And by the way, I can't think of anyone to play Dahlia..... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 2:40 pm
*-* This seems really cool, but I don't really know much about Silent Hill. Also, I'm not sure what to do. I've never RPed before so... ^^;; I just thought this looked awesome and it spurred me into action. xDD
So is that all right?
If it is, I'd like to take the part of Anzu, if it's free. ^^  

Chibi Kitsune Warrior

Precious Treasure

12,300 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Protector of Cuteness 150

Gilderoy P Lockhart

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 1:51 pm
chibi_kitsune_warrior
*-* This seems really cool, but I don't really know much about Silent Hill. Also, I'm not sure what to do. I've never RPed before so... ^^;; I just thought this looked awesome and it spurred me into action. xDD
So is that all right?

Yes, of course it's free hun! mrgreen And it's okay if you're a novice at RPing, don't worry at all. It's not much of a trade to learn as it is a hobby, so long as you keep your posts literate and interesting, then you'll be all set. heart
And if you don't know a lot about Silent Hill, that's perfectly fine, I have a thread in the main part of the Guild that explains everything with videos, pictures, and even fan fiction.
Here's the link: http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=7403161  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 2:54 pm
Zoloft blob
chibi_kitsune_warrior
So is that all right?

Yes, of course it's free hun! mrgreen And it's okay if you're a novice at RPing, don't worry at all. It's not much of a trade to learn as it is a hobby, so long as you keep your posts literate and interesting, then you'll be all set. heart
And if you don't know a lot about Silent Hill, that's perfectly fine, I have a thread in the main part of the Guild that explains everything with videos, pictures, and even fan fiction.
Here's the link: ]http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=7403161

Ok, I'll try my best. ^^ Thanks!  

Chibi Kitsune Warrior

Precious Treasure

12,300 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Protector of Cuteness 150

Gilderoy P Lockhart

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 5:05 pm
chibi_kitsune_warrior
Zoloft blob
chibi_kitsune_warrior
So is that all right?

Here's the link: ]http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=7403161

Ok, I'll try my best. ^^ Thanks!

No, thank YOU for signing up! biggrin  
The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out