Reply ~ Main Forum ~
Stupid relatives... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ProfessinalNewbie

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 5:50 pm
Every year at Christmas my grandmother send my sister and I clothes that we don't like and she demands a thank you note. That kinda pisses my sister and I off  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 6:28 pm
Over all, my family isn't bad. They don't care I wear all black since I dress within decency; it doesn't bother them too much that I'm agnostic instead of christian; they even tolerate my music, which isn't too bad in the first place. My family is so utterly boring, though, since we're all being polite. Let's just say that the life of the last get-together before Christmas were mind games like guessing what
"mind
matter
"

means. rolleyes It's mind over matter if you couldn't tell, which would be weird since it's easy.

My dad and his girlfriend are pretty much the only ones who ever say anything. They used to complain about me wearing make-up all the time, but I have long stopped. They do complain about my clothing and accessories choices since it is often black and "not normal." The do prefer I'd be a "good, little christian girl," but they're not as insistant as they used to be. The only thing that really bugs me is when they start complaining about my physical features. I was in 8th grade when his girlfriend said I should stop eating so much, otherwise I'll get big; I only had two helpings of a small bowl of spaghetti that night, I was a size 3 in juniors, and I ran a mile everyday. That hurt and made me really self-conscience. I'm glad I moved back with my mom, otherwise I'd probably be working with some eating disorder. I'm only 2 sizes bigger at 16 and a bit athletic, and she still says the same thing. It always ruins the time I have with my dad. It's a bit funny, though, because she is overweight and working with type 2 diabetes. I understand that she's probably thinking, "Oh, I ate the same things at her age and look at me," but I work out all the time while she nearly failed P.E. when she was in high school. Shouldn't that count for something?

Sorry for this being "long." ~ Yes, I'm a whiny, little brat.~  

Dirzdra

~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas