Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Grammar Guild

Back to Guilds

The Gaian Grammar Guild is a refuge for the literate, a place for them to post and read posts without worrying about the nonsensical ones. 

Tags: grammar, literate, english, language 

Reply "TXT TLK" horror stories
My fight with a newb Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Stupid
  fu^king newb.
View Results

Miss Irene Adler

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 12:04 am
Masamune no Hi
Steamy_Dumpling
Oh my.

And why on earth did you provide a Nazi Gaian? surprised Is he the newbie who sent you that PM?

(I have a question about him; if he's a Nazi, why is he on Gaia? I thought Nazis were more idealistic about blonde hair and blue eyes. I've always thought Nazis were racists who thought they were more superior than any other races. I've always thought that they'd hate Japanese stuff, and Gaia IS based on anime and some RPG games and whatnot...AHHHH! Am I even making sense here? gonk )

Well, yes, but in World War II, the Japanese were part of the Axis, which the Nazi (is it Nazis?) were also part of. That could be part of it, but I'm not sure. They did want to make a "master race," but now there are just the Neo-Nazi guys. People automatically asume I am related to Hitler becuase of my German ancestry, but not all Germans are Nazi(s).

surprised Interesting!

surprised You have a German ancestry? That's cool! whee And how sterotypical of those people to assume that you're related to Hitler...and to assume again that all Germans are Nazis...That's just plain stupid.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 12:06 am
Organization XIII No.13
Why are people still sending out chains if they know you can report them now?

Because the admins don't do anything about it. stressed

I reported 3 Gaians already about chainletters (after tolerating, what, 10 chainletters from those three?), and I can still see that they're not banned.

So yeah.

Probably that's why fools still send out "SPAM", because they probably know that they're not going to get banned.

Same with scammers.

neutral  

Miss Irene Adler

"TXT TLK" horror stories

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out