Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TheVampireLirel

IRL Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 11:09 pm
Gothic_Lipstick_Kisses
TheVampireLirel

I could never do makeup like that and I also have the problem that if I do one side it may look terrific but I can never get both sides to look the same. It makes it crappy.

Practice, practice, practice.
Or bribe a friend with cookies to do it for you.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 2:10 am
How about hairstyles? My hair's just reddish black and about an 2 inches below my shoulders. It's really wavy and goes yuck and frizzy after I wash it, unless I straighten it. I used to have it in long pigtails before I dyed it but now usually have it in a ponytail with a bit hanging out to be like a sort of long emo fringe over my eyes. Any ideas for a new 'do? Cuts included.
I generally wear rock-punky type clothes, sometimes witchy type things like long black skirts etc. THANKIES!! heart  

infektionxx

Devils_lilboy

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 3:29 am
gothindenial
How about hairstyles? My hair's just reddish black and about an 2 inches below my shoulders. It's really wavy and goes yuck and frizzy after I wash it, unless I straighten it. I used to have it in long pigtails before I dyed it but now usually have it in a ponytail with a bit hanging out to be like a sort of long emo fringe over my eyes. Any ideas for a new 'do? Cuts included.
I generally wear rock-punky type clothes, sometimes witchy type things like long black skirts etc. THANKIES!! heart

You could always try a different hair color like all red, or a dark purple.....  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 11:19 am
gothindenial
try to use pink eye-shadow and pink eye-liner ... wink you will look like a rock star  

Paula with Love

OG Member

6,700 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • 1 Win 50
  • Gender Swap 100

infektionxx

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 12:39 am
I'd love to try heaps of different colours or get dark red streaks or something BUT I go to a strict christian school. Natural colours ONLY scream Cuts are preferred I spose.
And that makeup sounds rockin', I'll try it sometime heart  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 7:47 am
gothindenial
I'd love to try heaps of different colours or get dark red streaks or something BUT I go to a strict christian school. Natural colours ONLY scream Cuts are preferred I spose.
And that makeup sounds rockin', I'll try it sometime heart
smile heart sounds like you're gonna try it! xd heart  

Paula with Love

OG Member

6,700 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • 1 Win 50
  • Gender Swap 100

infektionxx

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 1:42 pm
Thanks for all the tips and ideas, guys. I got it cut a bit shorter than my shoulders with a side fringe. Everyone says it looks really hot and it suits me. Apparently it looks kinda like Victoria Beckhams' hair, which I'm not really happy about, but oh well. heart  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 10:43 am
Here are some tips on makeup, cuts, and acne.

My skin dosn't break out often, but on the ocassions that it does, it gets really bad... and I have a bad habit of scratching at my face when I'm broken out, and that makes things even worse... redface

However, no matter how icky, pimply, anc blotchy your face might be, refrain from using make-up to cover it. Make-up is a nice short term solution for acne problems, but in the end it will just clog your pores and prolong your acne problem.

As icky as your face mey look during a break out, do not use make up on it, do not try to use your hair to cover it, and try your best not to tocuh your face. If you have a really bad acne problem, I would really reccomend seeing a dermatologist. Ever since I started seeing a dermatologist my acne problem has been much better. heart

On top of that, do not use make up to tyr to cover cuts. It will just look dry and crackly, and oftentimes very dirty, if put over a scab or wound. Its much better to keep a wound clean and make-up free, even if it does make the wound higlhly visible.  

DreamerSpirit

xX x0mbie Xx

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 8:12 pm
Dragonfire_Goddess
Oh! Oh!

Eyeliner is my specialty!

It's actually really easy to apply eyeliner, it just takes practice. First you need a good brush. A tiny soft painbrush will do. The kind of eyeliner I use starts out as a powder, and I mix it with water to make a paste. It's always better to work with a paste because it goes on easier, and it stays on longer. So once you have your paste (which actually requires a very small ammount of water, you don't want it to run.) Dip the tip of your brush into it and draw as line as close to your top eyelash as you can. You can darken it by making the line thicker. BEWARE! Do not overdo the eyeliner on the bottom! In fact if you're not really experienced it may be better to leave it alone altogether, heck that's what I prefer to do. If you get it too dark, too thick or too far away from your eye on the bottom it makes your eyes look droopy.

i think liquid eyeliner is basically the same as that, or so it sounds like it.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 8:00 am
Eh for clothes I'm pretty much a cheep wad... I buy black clothing, dresses, skirts, etc.. at Walmart and Salvo sometimes and redecorate them... Right now it's pretty cold so I cant really wear the stuff I make, but I just got done with a new project. ^^

I got the dress it's self at Walmart on the Clearance rack for $5, I added the cross bones and skulls from old Material from an art project I did. Then put in the stud around the pocket by hand. I think it came out pretty well. xD

User Image

Dressing goth doesn't always have to be expensive.  

Wicc123

chickajasmine

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 1:02 pm
Wicc123
Eh for clothes I'm pretty much a cheep wad... I buy black clothing, dresses, skirts, etc.. at Walmart and Salvo sometimes and redecorate them... Right now it's pretty cold so I cant really wear the stuff I make, but I just got done with a new project. ^^

I got the dress it's self at Walmart on the Clearance rack for $5, I added the cross bones and skulls from old Material from an art project I did. Then put in the stud around the pocket by hand. I think it came out pretty well. xD

User Image

Dressing goth doesn't always have to be expensive.
cool.i love the dress.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 3:24 pm
Dragonfire_Goddess
Oh! Oh!

Eyeliner is my specialty!

It's actually really easy to apply eyeliner, it just takes practice. First you need a good brush. A tiny soft painbrush will do. The kind of eyeliner I use starts out as a powder, and I mix it with water to make a paste. It's always better to work with a paste because it goes on easier, and it stays on longer. So once you have your paste (which actually requires a very small ammount of water, you don't want it to run.) Dip the tip of your brush into it and draw as line as close to your top eyelash as you can. You can darken it by making the line thicker. BEWARE! Do not overdo the eyeliner on the bottom! In fact if you're not really experienced it may be better to leave it alone altogether, heck that's what I prefer to do. If you get it too dark, too thick or too far away from your eye on the bottom it makes your eyes look droopy.
You can get similar results by using liquid eyeliner and a brush. I use a pencil because it's faster, and I'm going to smear it all over the place before I go out, anyway.  

TybaltGamemaster

nuGen Staff Hunter

7,200 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • The Committee Staff 25

xXx Bisque xXx

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 9:45 am
I love makeup! I love wearing bright colours and jewels. For eyeliner I like to use both a liquid and a pencil. I line the table's of my eyes with the pencil and the tops of my eyelashes with the liquid. For the liquid I start with a thin line in the inside corners of my eyes than gradually get thicker towards the outsides. I sometimes do a flick at the end or I draw a couple "eyelashes". I always apply my eyeshadow before my eyeliner for a more dramatic effect.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 10:26 am
gothindenial
Tips on fashion and makeup. Like, how to apply eyeliner properly!!! burning_eyes

I personally perfer natural beauty  

Devils_lilboy

puff93

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 2:24 am
gothindenial
Thanks for all the tips guys. Helped me heaps!!

sorry bit this does't have any thing to do with make up how do you get a signure  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff