Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you think ghost are real?
  yes
  no
View Results

Lilium_Crusade

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 6:56 pm
what did she see? im slow... very slow..>.< so like what kind of car crash was it?  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 6:56 pm
lol, if you want to creep perople out, do bloody mary the baby, and bloody mary the monster. those get freaky if you do them right. yeah. it would. so far I haven't had the pleasure, but on new years I'm going out to look for her to know who dies this year. I know it sounds cold, but I want to know, so I can do everything I can.  

nightwing773

toriable2016

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 7:03 pm
Well the new is'nt really giving me alot information stare .Apparently some idiot flew down the highway and hit someone as they were pulling out from hometown market.They hit head on...Im closing my blinds... eek

nightwing@Hey,....Ive I could know if my love ones were going to die,I would go out there and see too.AT nine thirty I think im going to try that bloody mary thing....Im pretty stupid and Ill take my chances so....I dont tend to be very afraid of things... sweatdrop God....I hope I dont cause another car wreck xd

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 7:03 pm
i wouldnt look 4 her i would just kinda look out the window >.< sweatdrop  

Lilium_Crusade

Lilium_Crusade

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 7:06 pm
oh that sucks..i wouldnt try it but i'd probably get them to do it again beacuse i would want to see what happened..nobosy will tell me what she saw >.<  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 7:08 pm
I want to look, I dunno, it makes me feel like I can do everything to make them happy. If I knew that my good friends were going to die, I would go out of my way to be there for them and give them anything they wanted and help them in any way possible. I would do everything I could. The sad thing its the washer woman predicts suicides too.....

bloody mary isn't that bad, try bloody mary monster, that one is less bad luck for anyone else, just bad luck for you. It turns you into a monster till you look in a mirrior and say bloody mary again, which will turn you back.

if you can get to a water source on new years, go and look around midnight.

she saw bloody mary herself, with a cracked head and blood running down her face and hands reaching out to get her. that's what I saw when I did it.  

nightwing773

Lilium_Crusade

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 7:10 pm
omg there is a pond in our backyard and a pool that count?  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 7:13 pm
if it's a natural water sourse it works. midnight on new years shows those close to you that will die within the next year. So if you do not see her, supposedly no one close to you will die.  

nightwing773

toriable2016

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 7:17 pm
I guess it would count....Its water is'nt it?? stare Im gonna try that with the lake not to far from my house.I voluteered to jump off my roof one time.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 7:17 pm
well i wouldnt call our pond natural since we built it ourselves.. sweatdrop o well..psh now im really not gonna do bloody mary >.< i dont like stuff reaching out to me >.<"  

Lilium_Crusade

Lilium_Crusade

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 7:18 pm
did u jump off ur roof?I swear ur a retard tori ..>.< i've been on top of my roof be4 its fun ^^  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 7:21 pm
lol, if it's water not in a sink or bathtub or pool or hottub, then it's fine.

yeah, I like sitting on my roof peaks, it gives a good view, and gets me alone for a long time.  

nightwing773

Lilium_Crusade

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 7:25 pm
h so like i'll look out my window and see a lady washing stuff in our pond >.< lol  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 7:28 pm
lol, basically  

nightwing773

Lilium_Crusade

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 7:29 pm
dam...xD hopefully i wont see anything..  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff