Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge
Yaoi YGO RPG: Of Fairies Woes (New Seto Needed!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Arashi Cloud

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2005 8:25 am
"As real as pain, the only reason I'm among humans anyway is because I'm a changling, or a fairy that has an identical human twin that we can switch with until we come into our real form. There's still a cocooning stage to get through before I'm truely at my full potential though."

Jounouchi was inspecting the others reaction to this. "Oh, don't look at me like I ate the real Jounouchi! When we're switched with our twins, it's very close to birth, so my real parents actually raised a human child. On a rare occasion our counterparts return to the human world and teach what they learned from my kind... Um... Lemme think here.... There was Ghandi, Luther King Jr., too many nature protectors to even list, hnnn... I think a couple Noble Peace Prize winners. Mother Theresa, surprisingly enough... The other humans that stay there forever are treated really well, actually. Unlike faries are when we're stuck here." He stated, simply. "No offense to your kind of course but, I mean really anything different from you is either an evil being of some kind that has to be destroyed or... Is some fascinating hallucination of your minds."

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2005 9:28 am
Mokuba looked at The JouFairy in confusion, and pulled his brother down for a bit by the sleeve of his trenchcoat.
"What does he mean, Seto? I don't understand..."
he asked whispering, not breaking eye contact with the Fairy.

Set0Kaiba

Arashi Cloud

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2005 9:41 am
"Okay... Hold on, lemme slow down here. You seen me change right? Well, before I looked perfectly human right? And I've been that way since birth, human looking but with my true form willing to appear when I was old enough. There is a human Jou and I'm a fairy Jou and just like with every changling before me I was switched with the real Jou and raised as a human. While the real Jou has been raised by faries. I think that makes better sense." He commented.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2005 9:53 am
"Mokuba, do you remember Tina of Final Fantasy VI? This is like her transformation in Narshe, only she was half Esper and Jonouchi is entirely fairy." Seto was trying more to explain it to himself than to his brother. Somehow the videogame reference made it seem easier to grasp and he was kind of proud of thinking of it. "And there are two worlds, like the world of the Espers and that of humans... and the dynamics are about the same too..."
Seto paused in thought, reminding himself that this was indeed happening and at he had to admit magic at some point...
"Alright. I'll keep quiet, but that doesn't mean I don't want to know as much as you can tell me, and you can hardly go walking around like that..." Seto motioned to the antenna and wings.  

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Arashi Cloud

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2005 9:57 am
"I can take care of it! Geeze, you'd think I had no magic to speak of the way you keep ranting about the way I look right now like I can't disguise myself... You got one thing wrong though, the world of the humans is my world too, you know. We're just super good at blending in and we hide in places you can't reach, which we're lucky to even have the way your kind goes about toppling everything these days." He commented.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2005 10:04 am
"You know... I've always wanted to be a mythical creature..."
Mokuba admitted, blushing and looking away from Seto.
"Are there unicorns and mermaids in your world?" he asked, hopefully.

Set0Kaiba

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2005 10:11 am
"Well, it's close enough for me..." Seto rolled his eyes. "You're lucky I get even a little of this, let alone almost all of it. And if you expect me to believe that there are mermaids and unicorns and all manner of other mythical beasts-"
Seto stopped short realizing that there was another mythical creature he could believe existed.
"Dragons..." he murmured.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2005 10:39 am
"You think mermaids and unicorns exsist nowadays? Nah! You've got to be kidding me! They died out right around the time your kind crawled out of the mudpool of evolution. There are other types of fairy kind though, dragons yes, but they're much smaller than you'd think and they live in the hardest to get to places, very territorial... The other side of Everest is one of their favorite spots.... You humans haven't managed to get your paws all over that yet. They're about um... the size of a bird, could sit on your shoulder. Lochness monster does exsist, one of the last of the larger breeds of dragons, though you wouldn't think of her as one."

He casually swept a hand over his arms and started using small bits of magic to change his appearence, gradually he became more human until only his wings were showing, and even then, he just folded them and put on a spare shirt over them and that covered both right up.

Arashi Cloud

Set0Kaiba

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2005 10:39 am
"YAY, Seto! You can be a Dragon, and I'll be a mermai-..."
Mokuba's eyes grew wide, and he smacked his hands over his mouth.
"SH*T! Nobody needs to know I want to be a mermaid..."

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2005 10:43 am
"What are you babbling about? I ain't turning no one into nothin' there's a time limit on those kinds of things for humans and you'd run the risk of being stuck like that! I don't want my head on a platter because I got too careless and did something stupid!" Jou protested.  

Arashi Cloud

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2005 10:46 am
"Merperson Mokuba," Seto corrected, ruffling his brother's hair. "And I don't have any intention of becoming a dragon. I already have so many. I just-" Seto stopped short of adding 'wanted to know if they were real.' He knew better than that, but still, no one had climbed Everest, and no one had been to the heart of the Amazon and no one had been to the bottom of Loch Ness.
"As for the Loch Ness monster, why wouldn't I? Dragons live in all elements, don't they? If there's one to protect Japan with lightning, and one for every natural formation, why wouldn't there be one at least in every element?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2005 11:32 am
"B...But I wanna be a mermaid..."
Mokuba whined, looking up to both the others.
He felt a bit dizzy, when he noticed his dream shattering to pieces.

Set0Kaiba

Arashi Cloud

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 12:39 pm
"Point taken... However, I've never went to see her face to face before. She's got a bit of a swollen head from all the attention she gets... No... I prefer talking to the earth, or more precisely trying to interpret what it's trying to tell me, to talk to the earth takes too much magic. I've done it only once and it was painful too, it's why my one attennae is shorter than the other, I had to sacrific it for complete connection to ask something of it," Jou explained. "The Earth knows more than you'd think, it's a living thing itself, but because it witnessed it's children crawling out of muck and mud it knows things can see a bit into it's own future. I asked it advice on a human once, not my sister either."

He stood up examining himself to make sure nothing showed. "I asked it for advice on a human who's future I had accidentally saw, as sometimes happens upon meeting one face to face. He was going to die alone and in agony, so I sought to fix that and I managed to."

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 6:35 pm
Seto stayed silent, not worried about his brother. The question of who that person was piqued his curiousity. His automatic response was Yugi, but he scoffed at himself for thinking that. Yugi had Anzu after all.
"Who was it?" He wouldn't be satisfied without an answer.  

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Set0Kaiba

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2005 12:00 am
Mokuba was just standing there, watching his dream fly away.
He sat down on the floor, and thought of a way to persuade Jou.
He didn't care about being stuck in any shape, as long as he was with his brother.

The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff