Seriously =/
View Results

Syndactyly

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 10:04 pm
Juuyonbi_No_Peko_=3
Historical
User Image

My theories towards the subject:

Affinity towards an element- One is able to use the element easily but is unable to incorporate it with other jutsus such as the Rasengan.

Chakra nature- Not only does one lean towards an element the element also allows them to do things that others that do not have that chakra nature cannot do. They can also incorporate such natures into other jutsus without chakra elements.
Example: Fuuton: Rasengan

User Image

Nature manipulation + Shape manipulation = Something only Naruto can do.
WHHYYY. D:  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 10:21 pm
Shikalee
Juuyonbi_No_Peko_=3
Historical
User Image

Affinity towards an element- One is able to use the element easily but is unable to incorporate it with other jutsus such as the Rasengan.

Chakra nature- Not only does one lean towards an element the element also allows them to do things that others that do not have that chakra nature cannot do. They can also incorporate such natures into other jutsus without chakra elements.

User Image

WHHYYY. D:

Because it would take at least, 3 years to someone like Kakashi (and I guess 3 and half to someone like Shikamaru) master a chakra nature.  

Pekora

Historical

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 12:39 am
User Image

I'm sure if someone had Naruto's stamina and chakra they could do it.
Which isn't impossible you know.
Like that one guy in the recent fillers; I bet Menma might be able do it.

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 8:35 am
Historical
User Image

I'm sure if someone had Naruto's stamina and chakra they could do it.
Which isn't impossible you know.
Like that one guy in the recent fillers; I bet Menma might be able do it.

User Image

MENMAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!! Dxxxx, WHY DID HE HAD TO LEAVE US!?!?!?!
I mean, for real, he could've been Naruto's friend in the TJ or something, but no, someone casted Plot No Jutsu on him, and look what happened Dx  

Pekora

Historical

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 12:41 am
User Image

He was a nice character.
crying

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 9:46 am
Juuyonbi_No_Peko_=3
Shikalee
Juuyonbi_No_Peko_=3
Historical
User Image

User Image

WHHYYY. D:

Because it would take at least, 3 years to someone like Kakashi (and I guess 3 and half to someone like Shikamaru) master a chakra nature.
So it just takes a long time.
It's not a, "NARUTO ONLY SPESHULE" thing.
Who knows. Smart people like Shikamaru or Gaara might be able... Oh you just said that. But yeah, I know what you mean. They're not hardly powerful enough. (I just checked; Gaara's stats say he's way smarter than most of the other "genin" group. Except Shikamaru. Ha. Ha. Ha. surprised )  

Syndactyly

Pekora

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 10:19 am
Shikalee
Juuyonbi_No_Peko_=3
Shikalee
Juuyonbi_No_Peko_=3
Historical
User Image

User Image

WHHYYY. D:

Who knows. Smart people like Shikamaru or Gaara might be able... Oh you just said that. But yeah, I know what you mean. They're not hardly powerful enough. (I just checked; Gaara's stats say he's way smarter than most of the other "genin" group. Except Shikamaru. Ha. Ha. Ha. surprised )

Creating a kick-a** jutsu w nature manipulation = possible in 3 years...
Mixing Shape manipulation and Nature manipulation = something only Naruto can do.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 10:20 am
Juuyonbi_No_Peko_=3
Shikalee
Juuyonbi_No_Peko_=3
Shikalee
Juuyonbi_No_Peko_=3
Historical
User Image

User Image

WHHYYY. D:

Mixing Shape manipulation and Nature manipulation = something only Naruto can do.
Why can only Naruto do it? D:<

I see you changed your sig. Isn't he that a** from Prince of Tennis who like owned the s**t out of everyone? xd  

Syndactyly

Pekora

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 10:28 am
Shikalee
Juuyonbi_No_Peko_=3
Shikalee
Juuyonbi_No_Peko_=3
Shikalee
WHHYYY. D:

I see you changed your sig. Isn't he that a** from Prince of Tennis who like owned the s**t out of everyone? xd

BECAUSE HE'S UZUMAKI NARUTO! DATTEBAYO! >=O

No...he isn't XO, if you played enough games you'd know.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 10:30 am
Juuyonbi_No_Peko_=3
Shikalee
Juuyonbi_No_Peko_=3
Shikalee
Juuyonbi_No_Peko_=3
Shikalee
WHHYYY. D:

Me- mendokusee. xd ;

I don't jump console to console, game to game. I play series to series, tournament to tournament. I'll play the same game for years.  

Syndactyly

Pekora

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 10:36 am
Shikalee
Juuyonbi_No_Peko_=3
Shikalee
Juuyonbi_No_Peko_=3
Shikalee

Me- mendokusee. xd ;

I don't jump console to console, game to game. I play series to series, tournament to tournament. I'll play the same game for years.

Well then yoy should REALLY try this one, it's a beat-em-up game, it also has loads, and I ean LOADS on characters to choose from, everyone with his own background story.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 10:36 am
Juuyonbi_No_Peko_=3
Shikalee
Juuyonbi_No_Peko_=3
Shikalee
Juuyonbi_No_Peko_=3
Shikalee

Me- mendokusee. xd ;

Well then yoy should REALLY try this one, it's a beat-em-up game, it also has loads, and I ean LOADS on characters to choose from, everyone with his own background story.
Name?  

Syndactyly

Syndactyly

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 10:37 am
Is it in America yet? xd

Fighting games are my specialty. I also like to participate in races, though.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 10:47 am
Shikalee
Is it in America yet? xd

It's a pretty famous game, the last release to date I think, was XI (Number 11), it started on the 94' and continues to go on.  

Pekora

Syndactyly

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 10:50 am
Juuyonbi_No_Peko_=3
Shikalee
Is it in America yet? xd

It's a pretty famous game, the last release to date I think, was XI (Number 11), it started on the 94' and continues to go on.
u_u;

I'll never figure it out. It's okay. I still haven't played Soul Calibur... whatever it's called.  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff