Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
Who got you int to Naruto and Who have you gotten into it Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

how's you come across it
A Friend or Family member
59%
 59%  [ 37 ]
Online referral
8%
 8%  [ 5 ]
Stumbled apon it cause i luv anime
32%
 32%  [ 20 ]
Total Votes : 62

blackdragonwingz

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2005 4:36 pm
Friend, then read the manga, then decided it was definitely amazing. ^-^  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2005 6:15 pm
My friend...well I think he could be a friend...>>;;; Sort of I-really-don't-like-you-but-for-some-reason-I-talk-to-you-and-now-you're-my-friend-funny-huh? Then he got me to watch the anime and then read the manga. And now the world loves it. 3nodding Well, I think I got some of my other friends and family hooked on it. That counts as the world right? or at least some of it >>;;;  

Ookami_Girl

Die Buying

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2005 7:50 pm
One of my friends told me about it. I've been passionate ever since.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2005 9:21 pm
Eh...I guess when I got a shonen jump( I dun remeber how) and I read the tree climbing exercise, I was all like 'That is cool!' so I decided to look online to see if I could find more and stumbled onto Narutochuushin.com, and then I moved onto Narutofan.com where I read ALL the manga from one to present and I dled the anime once (I didn't know you needed DIVX to watch it) so I gave up on that rather quickly, then my friend found the episodes on burned dvds (not the kind you can watch on a player) and he watched them and then gave them to me so I could watch them, now I dl them offa ares.

I got like 2 people onto Naruto >.<

P.S. Through Naruto I got started on Bleach too...  

Mysterymelonman

Uchiha_hime29

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2005 11:13 pm
My best friend actually showed it to me and I was like hmm what is it and hes like Its the best show you have to watch it so I did and I was hoooked and I got my other best friend to watch it and now she wants to watch it ferever blaugh  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 5:24 am
My friend Emily told me to watch it and she lent the first series to her boyfriend so then I just borrowed the first season from my other friend who watches it.

So far I didn't get anyone to watch it yet. But I need to find somewhere to download the other seasons.

Narcissistic Literature

cutebunnyyt

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 5:59 pm
ma friend biggrin  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2005 1:40 am
A friend showed me a picture of Naruto, and I thought it looked cool, and started to watch it!!  

CLuTzYAnGeL

Reticence

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2005 6:44 am
It started out with a group of friends and I when we started a club at our highschool.. FantasyDreamer, XariaWolf, Makare, and myself were probably the light to the Naruto flame around here... xP It wasnt long though before everyone caught on. For myself its the best anime ever distrubuted from Japan, right up there with FLCL and a few others, so theres no reason it shouldnt catch on.

Basically anyone who talks with me on AIM always asks about my many icons of Sasuke, or for the general fact that my SN is 'Svsuke' they always want to know what it means. What they dont see coming though is a lesson on the whole series of Naruto through pictures and even a short presentation of facts and articles *Chuckle* Oh how they hate the presentation...

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2005 8:20 am
For me, I actually ran across some pictures of Kakashi when he was fighting Zubasu (God, I hope that's right. sweatdrop ) and I was like "ninjas? Dude, I'm checking this out!" I looked around the net for some manga scans and I've been obsessed ever since. xd Right after I found those scans I sent 'em to my now-best friend and we got about six of our friends hooked on it too. 3nodding  

bluesnarf

cpt_morgan

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2005 2:22 pm
like most of the anime/manga i'm into now it's a major result of working in a bookstore. @_@ i had heard about naruto from plenty of customers, but i thought it was some stupid dbz thingy, all popular for among the kiddies. but i read the first couple volumes of the manga and i was blown away! bought the first 2 seasons and watched them few times. still gotta get the next couple seasons. i love it cuz ninja's kickass and the animtaiton is good, characters are well formed, lots of reference to chakra/chi, and the plot is stretched long enough, but not TOO much. go naruto! ninja  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2005 2:31 pm
i have to say my older brother got me into anime and NARUTO..and i thank him for that heart  

cherryblossom_chan

Kit_Kid

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2005 2:40 pm
I bought Shonen Jump and it was in there, then I saw Naruto Gekidou Ninja Taisen 2 for Gamecube in a shop and bought that, then my friend got a load of the episodes on DVD off eBay and I've been sucked into buying them too! I'm SOOOOOOO addicted too it! Even got a real headband  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2005 6:09 am
I found out about naruto, when I was at a manga store.

I work as a security officer in holland and sometimes the places where I work are lame....... So it's a good way to read manga at my work smile (time flies when I read manga)

So anyway, I walked in to the manga store and my eyes fell on the first 5 volumes of naruto, I took out the first volume and started to read it.

The guy that works there suddenly walked up to me and said, that if I'd continue to read the manga I would have to buy it. That's when I noticed that I was reading naruto for about an hour!

So I bought all 5 volumes, and even finished to read them all in one day at my work mrgreen

A couple of days later I told a friend of mine about naruto and he said he was watching the anime of naruto, so you can guess what I did biggrin ....That's right! I started to watch the anime too.

Now alomst all of my friends are watching naruto and everybody's thanking me about it. hehehe twisted  

wmpinto

aznnam3dj1n

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2005 7:36 am
I read some of the manga. Me loving Shinobi's/Ninja's an all i loved the manga. It was later i heard of the anime and wanted to watch it. My friend showed me the anime and i immediately wanted to watch more. It was then i started to convince my friends Ray and Senji to start watching it. And now they like the anime.  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff