Submit

NikiPaprika

2,650 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 7:55 am
Shiiba
Wow, I'm the same way about backwards music. While I find the whole "backtracking-- subliminal messages" in music really interesting, but listening to it backwards freaks the hell out of me... I'm also deathly afraid of being in water in the dark alone. It could be a shower in the dark, being in a lake at night, or whatever... Scares me beyond belief. sweatdrop

Exactly the same here!

eek

I think it's actually the whole subliminal messaging that freaks me out full stop! o.o Just to imagine watching something that is planting some sort of subconsious message into your head....O.O;;;;;;

I'm a very paranoid person too (although I used to be literally psychopathically paranoid, but now it only comes in bouts very badly very rarely) but there are things that do freak me out, like a lot that have already been mentioned.

One thing, while we're talking about backward music, is the sound of tape cassettes, like the ones people used to use instead of CDs, and when the tape stretches on them and they go wonky. REALLY wonky. In fact, wonky music freaks me out too, if you know what I mean by that.

o.o;;;

and when a new electrical appliance is introduced to my room and malfunctions, I just scream and run away! I've been terrified of tinkering with anything electrical after my Poochie gained a life of it's own one day when it malfunctioned and started barking and playing wonky music when it was meant to be asleep in the middle of the night.

O.O;;

My inner most fears exposed...

...Dx

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 8:11 am
I'm afraid of heights, very very badly.
I was once in elevator that was sort made of glass I think so it was clear. So I could see down as we went up. There was these stupid guys start jumping up and down. eek So I crawled into an almost ball and held on to my friends legs. Until we went went up and they did all over again. I was terrified. I also already had fears about elevators so it was even worse.

Ninja-xx-love

.+Melanthios+.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 11:30 am
I hate extremely fast or extremely slow elevators. They leave me wondering if something bad is about to happen, such as: "Are we going to make it to the floor?" or Aren't we going a bit too fast." Also, I HATE when people jump on elvators or push all the buttons at once. It scares the hell out of me!!!!! I also hate when it seems to many people are on the elvator at once (I'm always checking the weight limits xd )

Then, I hate anything extremey cheerful without reason. Ex: Barney. Lstly, I read every warning label I come across because I fear that if I use something I own wrong something bad'll hapen,
That's all.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 4:32 pm
Uhm...fear of the dark in open spaces,
fear of spiders, and the fear of losing things.

x Socks x

Ether-Eating Eskimo

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 4:56 pm
I can't be in water alone either. I always think somebody's going to shove my head under, and hold it there.

I also can't leave my chest open usually, and I can't keep my head above the seat in the car, or I'm afraid somebody behind us will shoot me. Ugh, I'm afraid when cars come to close too, or when they honk, or get mad (er, the driver, not the car).

Also, elevators. I hate them. Then I can't sleep under a ceiling fan either, or I'll think it's going to come down and kill me. I also don't like to turn on/off the ones where you have to pull a wire, or I think I'll pull too hard and it'll come down.

I don't like heights, and I don't like people coming too close to me if I don't know them. I'm afraid of people not liking me, and I'm afraid of spiders and snakes.

Everytime I see something out of the corner of my eye when I'm alone, I mistake it for a person who broke in. Same with shadows and sudden movements.

I'm kind of afraid of the dark, and of windows, and I only truly feel safe when I'm sitting in a corner (or at least with my back to a windowless wall), so I can see everything around me.

I'm a bit of a baby. sweatdrop

Oh, and I'm afraid of touching spines and wrists.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 5:06 pm
NikiPaprika

o.o;;;

and when a new electrical appliance is introduced to my room and malfunctions, I just scream and run away! I've been terrified of tinkering with anything electrical after my Poochie gained a life of it's own one day when it malfunctioned and started barking and playing wonky music when it was meant to be asleep in the middle of the night.

Ohmygoodness. I forgot about that! That scares me terribly too; spaztastic electrical things. When I was very little I had a toy that I loved to death untill one day I squeezed her belly and it started talking [[It was a talking toy, I just never noticed]] And I absolutly refused to touch it or get near it ever again. And once my furbie.. honestly I dont know what happened, but it woke up one day and made really loud crazy noises like it was throwing up or something. -shudders at memory-

Shiiba

Alice_K8

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 5:12 pm
I'm afraid of guessing. I have to be absolutely sure of everything I say.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 5:22 pm
My most irrational fear would have to be realistic-looking dolls...
try staring at one in the face for five minutes in a dimly-lit room O_o  

-Resurrected Writer-
Crew

Her Cyanide--

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 5:42 pm
I have a REALLY bad phobia of wrists. I can't stand looking at them so I always have to have mine covered up.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 5:55 pm
Of course there's the fear of the unknown, but that's kind of human nature.

I'm not afraid of heights at all or being on rollercoasters, but simply slipping or losing my balance scares me.

Of course there's the common fear of water; well, large masses of it. Okay, I can go to the beach and go knee deep, even waist deep, but once the surface hits my shoulders I have to control myself. Once I got caught in the rip tide and I couldn't touch the bottom at all, it was a struggle keeping up. I was so scared I could barely scream for help; I couldn't do anything *shivers*.

I'm also afraid of anything that'll cause bad, old memories to come up. I've been dumped so many times because I wouldn't kiss the guy.

I'm afraid of the afterlife, but that's just because I don't know what to believe.

I'm afraid of wearing skirts, unless they clearly cover my knees when I sit down. I don't know why. Maybe because I don't like being the center of attention.

I'm afraid when people stare at me. It makes me so paranoid gonk .

Oh, open doors is a great fear of mine, too. If I'm in a room, all the doors have to be closed or I freak and start coming up with crazy and impossible stories.  

Dirzdra

XxMCR.FREAKxX

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 6:52 pm
umm....im really scared of the woods in the day time sheds at night but my biggest fear is really long hallways..not one like at school but like airport hall ways...one time me and my dad walked down the a hallway half a mile no lie and the the only ppl there were these really burly guys and i almosr pissed my self  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 7:19 pm
CrimsonThanatos
I can't be in water alone either. I always think somebody's going to shove my head under, and hold it there.

I also can't leave my chest open usually, and I can't keep my head above the seat in the car, or I'm afraid somebody behind us will shoot me. Ugh, I'm afraid when cars come to close too, or when they honk, or get mad (er, the driver, not the car).

Also, elevators. I hate them. Then I can't sleep under a ceiling fan either, or I'll think it's going to come down and kill me. I also don't like to turn on/off the ones where you have to pull a wire, or I think I'll pull too hard and it'll come down.

I don't like heights, and I don't like people coming too close to me if I don't know them. I'm afraid of people not liking me, and I'm afraid of spiders and snakes.

Everytime I see something out of the corner of my eye when I'm alone, I mistake it for a person who broke in. Same with shadows and sudden movements.

I'm kind of afraid of the dark, and of windows, and I only truly feel safe when I'm sitting in a corner (or at least with my back to a windowless wall), so I can see everything around me.

yeah...i hate that one too.

.+Melanthios+.

-Resurrected Writer-
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 7:22 pm
miturn
CrimsonThanatos

yeah...i hate that one too.

Seconded (or is it thirded?) gonk
My grandmother has a ceiling fan with a pull cord... whenever I try to pull it, it tips the fan with it. eek  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 7:47 pm
I'm afraid of... (yes some are irrational, so don't criticize me for them because i know like half of them are)
-death
-myself
-falling in love
-getting lost in a moment
-dark rooms (if i wasn't already in them)
-how i think
-my temperment
-depression
-vomiting
-passing out (i passed out not too long ago and i dont want it to happen again)
-falling in a man hole or a well (i never thought a bout it until i read someone else's on here)
-falling down my hard wood stairs
-getting pregnant
-commitment
-that I'll never be religious
-getting close to people
-huge spiders
-most bugs (well i dislike them, not necessarily afraid of alot of them)
-anything that stings/bites
-getting shots
-having a disease (luckily i dont have any yet)
-drowning
-deep water
-losing people or my cat
-my house burning down
-emergency room (well i'm not really afraid of it, but i really don't like it)
-hospitals (in bad situations)
-people finding out my secrets (those close to me anyways)
-my parents finding out anything about me
-my very religious grandmother finding out i'm atheist
-old, middle-aged, fat, greasy, hairy, unshaven, white guys that stare at you in a creepy way
-guns or people with guns
-mexicans (not to be judgemental, but it is a fear)
-basicly people
-giant machinery (slightly random)
-elevators (a little)

ok maybe i'm not completely terrified of everything on this list but they're close.
wow i never realized how many things i'm afraid of...
i guess i never really sat down and thought about it though...
i could probably think of more too if i tried  

A Dark Knight

~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas