Submit

suck???.....heres money just vote
  yup.....
View Results

-Resurrected Writer-
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 5:20 pm
Laharl Part Dux
Mine was totally fecking awesome! Letsee... Me and my friends burned stuff in a bondfire,We had too much sugar,Watched Robot Chicken on YouTube,had a dance off, then proceeded at four in the morning to streek- in the pouring rain....I say that classifies as a good New Years.

Hahahah agreed xd  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 5:43 pm
It was pretty boring. Just me, my dad and my uncle as usual and we don't like...party much so we just did our own thing.  

Her Cyanide--

Ninja-xx-love

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 7:39 pm
My New Years eve pretty much sucked. I spent it alone, I also had the worst pain ever.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 7:44 pm
I went out drinking with one of my roommates and a few of his friends. It was a fun time, but the bar was too noisy for me and I had to leave shortly after midnight.  

Verienkeli

Girl-Crazy Genius

Spooky Wasabi Princess

Proxy Risk-Taker

14,850 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 9:48 pm
I had a kick-a** new year.

Some friends picked me and the guy who's living with me, Jamie, up then we went to get booze (775 bottle of rum which I drank straight coz there's no other way to drink it! Yar!), then we got to the party of Paul the metal head!

It was a sweeeet party with lots of friends and cool new people I met! We all counted down at midnight and kept drinkin' till about 3.30am when we left and slept like crazy drunken logs.

I had some food before we went to sleep though. For some reason I thought it'd be a great idea to take off my skirt and sit on the kitchen floor to eat my homemade buger.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 10:29 am
mine was pretty damn sweet!
-went to my friends house and woke him up at 2 pm
-missioned our way to the lcbo and picked up 62$ worth of booze
-bought a bunch of junk food
-went back to his house and played sonic (the first game on sega) for about 6 hours HAHA
-another one of my friends showed up
-ordered a butt load of pizza and good stuff
-stuffed our faces
-went back into the basement and started drinking and watching beavis and butthead do america
-another one of my friends showed up and we went driving around town blasting queen and sining as loud as we can while being very drunk(the driver/my friend was not drunk)
-went on a random walk at 3 am
-came back to his house and watched ace ventura when nature calls and robin hood men in tights
-then i started feeling sick so i came home and it wasnt to great from there but at this point its about 7 am HAHA
the whole time was a drunken fun fest! mrgreen

xX x0mbie Xx

DMSeraphim

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 12:23 pm
I got together with an old friend and her lovey. We all got drunk and played Guitar Hero all night. Was pretty fun, and watching my husband sway around while sitting on the floor was too funny for words.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 2:33 pm
I was sick, but with my family, so it was great!  

Where the 3 Rivers Meet

[goth_empress]

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 3:02 pm
Mine was pretty crappy myself. I spent a little time with my family, and went to go visit a German man. And have Germand food. The steak, was held wrapped up in string. It scared me, because I thought it was still alive.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 3:10 pm
I stayed home and did absolutly nothing, and to make the evening even more worse I watched the ball drop alone...  

Devils_lilboy

[Ninja_Of_The_Thirteen]

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 5:51 pm
dude new years eve was pretty good for you dudes and dudets huh? domokun sweatdrop emo  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 6:11 pm
Guh, you guys who're complaining about being bored got lucky.

My boyfriend, two of our friends, and I ran around a fire- me topless, my boyfriend and one of the guys naked- that was the fun part. Then we decided to go to the beach. Bad idea. We get out there and two guys got their trucks stuck in the sand. We go to help out and get stuck ourselves so there's three trucks all together. After not being able to get in the truck for fear of sinking for a while and standing outside in freezing weather right by the water and knee deep in water we finally got in the truck anyway. We where stuck for about 2 or 3 hours before the tow truck came. My boyfriend and I are still sick from it! gonk

Satan on Speed

Sideparting

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 1:29 pm
I got treated to a pseudo- intervention... something about me having a problem about something?
So I spent my New Years in a room, piling furniture against the door and screaming abuse.

<33

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 1:30 pm
Broken Down Emo
dude new years eve was pretty good for you dudes and dudets huh? domokun sweatdrop emo

Oh yes. It seems so.  

Sideparting

Redwing~Shadow

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 1:34 pm
new years was boreing, though i hoped for better. The days overwith though, and all i see it is another year coming by.  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff