rurouni kenshin fanfiction pet peeves Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yuki_0nna

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 10:48 pm
Thanks!

One more pet peeve...have you ever read any fanfics where Kenshin's a little too.......fluffy? eek It's too weird.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 8:28 am
I am guilty of liking Kenshin yaoi. Don't flame me. It is fun, and hell, plain hot.

Though... I do have pet peeves. I do not like Aoshi and Misao, they are like Child and Parent

Spelling the names wrong...

Originals with the Characters in show

I do not like pairings that just do not make sense or characters that do not meet... like Sano and Tomoe. >.>;;  

-part time ninja-

samuraichikX

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 12:17 pm
Yuki_0nna
Um...what's AU and OOC? sweatdrop

I read a lot of fanfictions...but I don't really know what AU and OOC mean. ^^

Oh, and I'd have to agree with odd pairings...I read a Saitou/Kaoru fanfic once...it was...uh...interesting. eek

I don't mind Kenshin/Tomoe fics, and Kenshin/Kaoru fics. But I don't like it when they put all three in one fic and make one of the two girls out to be a total b****.

Poor grammar and spelling gets to me too.

So...anyone know where I can find a good RK fic, besides fanfiction.net?

Gypsy-chan's fanfiction of Kenshin and Kaoru

i basically went to that site every day when i was in middle school, now that i'm kind of over my obsession i dont go to it so much anymore, but her fanfiction is really solid, i've read a lof of them multiple times.

unfortunately i dont think she updates anymore  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 9:11 pm
Most of my pet peeves are what everyone has already stated. Bad grammar and spelling, characters that are so OOC that they are practically unrecognizable, Mary Sues, alternate pairings that make no sense, etc, all make me cringe and want to bang my head against something. What I really dislike, though, are stories that make absolutely no sense and have no plot. The characters randomly run around doing and saying pointless things. And, um, does anyone start twitching when the flowery language pops up? "Crystalline sapphire orbs" ?! Maybe once, but several times in a paragraph? I can hardly make myself even write it.  

Adenah

Kenshin Belmont

Unbeatable Hunter

5,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 11:51 am
I just hope I'm not making any mistakes on mine (you can find it in my journal). I've been trying to come up with a good Japanese name for my dragon in Japanese as well and I don't want to misspell the words or anything. I've heard that dragons are mostly chinese but, I think Japan also had dragon legends, right? Maybe I should look that up too cuz, I could make it so that the dragon was originally from Europe or something.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 11:32 am
oro?
User Image  

l Himura-Kenshin l

~The Rurouni Kenshin Guild~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items