Witch Crafting: Do it yourself pendulum board Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jameta
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2005 10:41 am
Hey, my letter-opener isn't just used as a letter-opener: it's my athame. xd Therefore, it could be considered that a pendulum could be used for more than just extensions of self.

And Nihl gave a disclaimer earlier. As it's set-up differently than an ouija board, it might not be so suceptible. I think ouija's tend to attract things because they're so popular. confused  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2005 1:52 pm
Jameta
Hey, my letter-opener isn't just used as a letter-opener: it's my athame. xd Therefore, it could be considered that a pendulum could be used for more than just extensions of self.

And Nihl gave a disclaimer earlier. As it's set-up differently than an ouija board, it might not be so suceptible. I think ouija's tend to attract things because they're so popular. confused

Oi, thats what I get for speed-reading >.< Hey, my athame is a letter opener too. I've never heard of a pendulum being used to call spirits though... hm.  

The Wallaby

xxantuxx

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2005 7:26 pm
heres some for ethe book of shadows. (if you cant read it for whatever reason just pm me)

http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=1205171  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2006 12:45 pm
Nihilistic Seraph
Quadadiddle
I've yet to make one.

I wanna get a few woods panels to make the case, and then get a wood burner and put some design on the cover.
Right now, mine is a dollar-store booklet with a black cover and a dark red elsatic to keep it closed. On the inner page I draw my personal symbol, but that's pretty much it. Hmm, haven't written in it for a while.

Mine's the same. Only the elastic is blue and works as a bookmark. And it's hardcover.  

Hypomanic Poet

RedArya

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 9:51 am
I use a blue notebook.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 6:54 pm
I got a two-three inch white binder and some notebook paper... gonk Gods, that;s pitiful. I need to find something better then that.  

deathcomes_onsilentwings

born2rock16

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 5:17 pm
deathcomes_onsilentwings
I got a two-three inch white binder and some notebook paper... gonk Gods, that;s pitiful. I need to find something better then that.

hey, mine's the same way! Well, I kind of have 2. the other one is a scrap book that has clear filler covers. yup...  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 10:53 am
This thread is a really good idea.

I know how to make runes if anyone has any questions about them. I also do candle carving, but I think most people can figure that one out... xp

-Teshia  

serbus

DataHenge ) The Information Archives (

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas